Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! (1143 Views)

Poll: Does Nairaland Need a Facelift?

Yes. . .Its Long Overdue: 72% (16 votes)
No. . .Its Not Necessary: 27% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

How Much Will Seun Give The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2015 / Please, Seun Give The Religion Section The Mods They Need And Remove Mynd-44 / Seun You Need To Up Your Game To Give Nairaland/nairalist Egde Over Competitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Borat1: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2010
I know how pleasantly surprised we are when we log in to social networks (facebook and co), yahoo e.t.c to find out the sites have undergone some sort of mild design restructuring. But that sadly has not been the case with nairaland.
Since the site was created by seun (since far back 2005 i guess) it has not undergone any form of facelift. The same 'ol, same 'ol bland look.
Seun, surely we are not asking too much of you when we make this request. Dont just relax and chop money. . .that is not acceptable cool
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by denzel2009: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2010
It might sound as a daft question, how does he make money from this site?
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by adetoru(f): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2010
Thank God,someone spoke up!This sitye design is just blahhhh,please redesign eeeeeehh
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Odunnu: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2010
Denzel,u aint alone in ur 'daft' question.
I'm interestd in d answer 2.Who'l plz tel us how Seun makes money out of ths site
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2010
~Borat~:

I know how pleasantly surprised we are when we log in to social networks (facebook and co), yahoo e.t.c to find out the sites have undergone some sort of mild design restructuring. But that sadly has not been the case with nairaland.
Since the site was created by seun (since far back 2005 i guess) it has not undergone any form of facelift. The same 'ol, same 'ol bland look.
Seun, surely we are not asking too much of you when we make this request. Dont just relax and chop money. . .that is not acceptable cool
I don't know whether I should hug this guy, pat his shoulder, shake his hands, or tell him "well done" grin like you are in my mind mennnn I absolutely agree.
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by holythug(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2010
i agree wit a new face of NL. . .bt wateva its nt wt it used 2 b
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Ceekay(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2010
Its been exactly four years i registered on nairaland, and its outlook hasnt been changed once.
FRUSTRATING!
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by aieromon(m): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2010
Funny enough,threads like this don't get to make frontpage.
Q:How does this site generate income?
A:Advertisement placement,i think at 0.1cent per advert x number of hits
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Odunnu: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2010
Whr r d advrtz?plz show me some.How does one pay 4it?
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by mamagee3(f): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2010
Daft Thread. . .Daft Idea. . .Baseless Comparison
Seun, Lock this thread up.
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by mrmayor(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2010
mama-gee,

Na wetin; must you reply to every thread? Tufiakwa!
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 21, 2010
mama-gee:

Daft Thread. . .Daft Idea. . .Baseless Comparison
Seun, Lock this thread up.
seun, please make sure you ban all the contributors and voters of this stoooopid thread!!

if you are not please with NL, go and create your own forum or go jump into a well! grin grin
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Dclique(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2010
No need to start exchanging harsh words, the poster has a point.
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Preggy1: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2010
denzel2009:

Answer = Google Adsense
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Odunnu: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2010
Are we meant 2b 'barber's chair' in Nl.Change is always constant,so those of u clamouring 4 'old path' shd be ashamd of urselves.
Plz,i'm stil open to d answr of d question on hw Mr seun makes hs money bcz I dnt c any advrts on ds site
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by dominique(f): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2010
Odunnu:

Are we meant 2b 'barber's chair' in Nl.Change is always constant,so those of u clamouring 4 'old path' shd be ashamd of urselves.
Plz,i'm stil open to d answr of d question on hw Mr seun makes hs money bcz I dnt c any advrts on ds site

dont you observe the placed adverts at the top and bottom of the screen. they're google ads. do you think they're up there for free?

@topic
its looooooong overdue. though  i have a feeling my grand kids will see pretty much the same nairaland in future.
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Odunnu: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2010
O baby u 2 gbaski.Éshe gøó.I C says d blind man.
Thnx gurl
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Borat1: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2010
Mama-gee is an unfortunate child who's locked up with pet dogs, stray cats. . .and unfortunately. . .internet access.
A forum where she gets to meet real people is a difficult place for her, i understand sad

@Dhtml,
Why dont you go chew your wrists or blow dead rats instead of kissing @ss. . .
You bust in here raving like a street urchin high on fake coke when all i did was make a harmless suggestion. . .Na wa! undecided
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by MrCrackles(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2010
~Borat~:

Mama-gee is an unfortunate child who's locked up with pet dogs, stray cats. . .and unfortunately. . .internet access.
A forum where she gets to meet real people is a difficult place for her, i understand sad

shocked grin grin
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by mamagee3(f): 10:32pm On Feb 21, 2010
~Borat~:

You're one hell of a blooming rambling Arrow.
Good job making a fool out of yourself.
Next!
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2010
~Borat~:

@Dhtml,
Why dont you go chew your wrists or blow dead rats instead of kissing @ss. . .
You bust in here raving like a street urchin high on fake coke when all i did was make a harmless suggestion. . .Na wa! undecided
oloriburuku, thunder fire your head 70X7 times! how old are you self? i pray the ediot shuts up from this point
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by skfa1: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2010
denzel2009:

Pay per click (PPC) advertisement, the advertisers will have to pay for every single click on their adverts. This could be costly though.

@ all

No need to fight, i think poster is making some sense rigth here. It is just a matter of Yes or No. simple
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Borat1: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2010
May sango use you for his next lightning experiment. . .
Why did you edit your posts?
War ke? Who wants to fight a war with a handicapped no-hoper like you. . .i was talking to Seun, so phuck off! Prick. . .
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by mamagee3(f): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2010
~Borat~:

War ke? Who wants to fight a war with a handicapped no-hoper like you. . .i was talking to Seun, so phuck off! Prick. . .

Are you aware that word could warrant a ban? undecided
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by skfa1: 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2010
Is the moderator on a dangerous substance? why did u remove my post? I only explain PPC to the person that asked, so why will u have to remove my post?

I think we need to start doing things with sense. angry angry angry
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by dominique(f): 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2010
skfa1:

Is the moderator on a dangerous substance? why did u remove my post? I only explain PPC to the person that asked, so why will u have to remove my post?

I think we need to start doing things with sense. angry angry angry

its prolly the spam bots wink
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by skfa1: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2010
dominique:

its prolly the spam bots wink

Cheers babe wink

*sip ma campaign*
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 22, 2010
~Borat~:

So seun can even talk to an ediot(in yoruba translates to idi e doti) like you? i hope you were talking sense and not stupidity judging from what you have been saying here so far. olodo

mama-gee:

Are you aware that word could warrant a ban? undecided
He does not realize it yet. I think he is still in primary school and cannot yet understand the nairaland rules on such nonsense talk
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by platinumnk(f): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2010
borat we need to talk, whats ur yim?
Re: Seun: Give Nairaland A Facelift! by gidson12(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2010
*Shakes head and walks away*

(1) (Reply)

Making Math Unconcerned To Learn / Ajaokuta Steel Companyloses 10 Workers Due To Lack Of Salaries / Technology Times Enews - Exclusive: Dangote, Globacom Battle Over Aerial Fibre C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.