Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know (22916 Views)

Fully Loaded Bus Plunged Into Ebonyi River (Photos) / Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) / Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by bluecircle470: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
I have been thr and its a lovely place to be.
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by 93RD(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nigeria has nice getaway and tourist attraction.. i think the country is just too lazy to redeem and show our image in good light and let the world see what we have

1 Like

Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by cinothed0n: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow!! So fine fine places dey this country..
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by 93RD(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
glo self undecided undecided hian
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by Enoquin(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pavore9:
Nigeria has an issue with effectively packaging tourist attractions within the country.

It is what I keep ranting about anytime I visit that state. Gosh!
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by cosmos1440: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
this is very very impressive. 1 love 1 Naija

1 Like

Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by Kimy97(f): 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
johnjay4u2u:
wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
Wow
ambulance
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by TerrorSquad147: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
kennygee:

Terror squad
that was back then, now new artists have taken over...
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by evy1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Enoquin:

CRoss river state have enough tourism pontential, I just don't know what's wrong with my state governor.
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by Enoquin(f): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
evy1:

CRoss river state have enough tourism pontential, I just don't know what's wrong with my state governor.

Enough my brother! Sometimes I feel like shaking someone and saying, can't you see what is here? angry angry
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by EternalTruth: 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
kennygee:
I also didn't know we had such big gorillas in Nigeria, there isn't so much awareness and advert about the sanctuary, it is a great tourist attraction from what I see here.

But what is the red thing in the first picture of that monkey abeg?
it's called AmuEwu in igbo
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by EternalTruth: 11:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Enoquin:

abadie? Ato uke?
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by muller101(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
abbaapple:
shocked

Calabar is just sweet! Everytn is sweet incldng dere grls kiss
when u hear cross river state the only place u can think of is Calabar.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by AmuEwu: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2017
EternalTruth:
it's called AmuEwu in igbo

Bros why you dey mention my name angry
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by EternalTruth: 12:26am On Aug 28, 2017
AmuEwu:

Bros why you dey mention my name angry
long time bro. It's me stupid yoruba fool. That my moniker Was banned till 2027
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by AmuEwu: 12:32am On Aug 28, 2017
EternalTruth:
long time bro. It's me stupid yoruba fool. That my moniker Was banned till 2027

grin grin grin grin which kind wicked mod be that grin

Baba how far
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by haryorbarmie83(m): 2:18am On Aug 28, 2017
grin angry grin I hate monkeys.
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 28, 2017
aku626:
Impressed would like to cross that bridge grin
It's a canopy walkway, the longest in Africa is in Lagos (about 20minutes walk), at the Lekki Conservation Centre, the canopy gives you chills at first. First time I tried it I laughed hard cuz the man in front of me kept praying and blaming himself for trying in pidgin. I kept messing with him till the whole walk lasted but he was too focused on surviving that replying me.

1 Like

Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by udumosam23(m): 3:57am On Aug 28, 2017
ennysuccess:
That gorilla looks like someone cheesy

Yeso, I know him. It looks like a former president.

I mean youth president oo, (b4 the army will start coming).

Somebody cannot talk in peace again
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 28, 2017
This monkey use style style resemble Isibong
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by hirad1: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2017
kennygee:
I also didn't know we had such big gorillas in Nigeria, there isn't so much awareness and advert about the sanctuary, it is a great tourist attraction from what I see here.

But what is the red thing in the first picture of that monkey abeg?
best forum to help
Thanks to all of these associations. Your posts are unique. Thank you for your information
[url=http://www.hiradupvc.com/%d8%aa%d8%b9%d9%85%db%8c%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%a8-%d9%88-%d9%be%d9%86%d8%ac%d8%b1%d9%87-upvc-%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%a8-%d9%88-%d9%be%d9%86%d8%ac%d8%b1%d9%87-%d8%af%d9%88-%d8%ac%d8%af%d8%a7%d8%b1/]تعمیرات پنجره دو جداره[/url]
The daylight for lighting and[url=http://www.hiradupvc.com/%d8%aa%d8%b9%d9%85%db%8c%d8%b1%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%a8-%d8%b6%d8%af-%d8%b3%d8%b1%d9%82%d8%aa/]تعمیرات درب ضد سرقت[/url] creating the airflow and natural ventilation of the home or work is the best way to open upvc and aluminum doors and windows, but it is better to install a lace on your door and window to prevent insects and mosquitoes from entering the mosquitoes Avoid flies. Nowadays, the door and window lacquer is available in aluminum,[url=http://www.hiradupvc.com/%d8%aa%d9%88%d8%b1%db%8c-%d8%aa%d9%88%d8%b1%db%8c-%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%a8-%d9%88%d9%be%d9%86%d8%ac%d8%b1%d9%87-upvc-%d9%88-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%88%d9%85%db%8c%d9%86%db%8c%d9%88%d9%85%db%8c/]توری پلیسه[/url] UvV, wooden or metal frames in sliding, sliding, sliding and sliding doors for all kinds of doors and windows.
[url=http://www.hiradupvc.com/%d8%aa%d8%b9%d9%88%db%8c%d8%b6-%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%a8-%d9%88-%d9%be%d9%86%d8%ac%d8%b1%d9%87/]تعویض پنجره قدیمی[/url]
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by tunary(m): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2017
cr7rooney10:
Dont take ur wife near dat gorilla
Or else what
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by Enoquin(f): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2017
EternalTruth:
abadie? Ato uke?

De ayen annang
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by cr7rooney10(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2017
tunary:
Or else what
to avoid crossfire
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by EternalTruth: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2017
Enoquin:

De ayen annang
ami nde ajen abak local government but nse ndung ke Benin but idaha do ami mmo mba ke uyo
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by umuna(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
its carrot, a very healthy carrot undecided

No it is called red hot banana!
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by laudate: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2017
bfn1:
Tourism potentials abound in Nigeria but they remain either untapped or grossly under-utilized.
I tell you!! shocked I am beyond impressed with the pictures I have seen of this place. cool If this wildlife sanctuary was located in an East African country, they would have made multimillions from it, through tourism and wildlife adventure packages. Cross River State (and indeed, Nigeria) is literally sitting on a gold mine, here! shocked

They should host the next Gulder Ultimate Search series, in this location. undecided All those looking for locations in South Africa to shoot adverts and musical videos should try out this place....
Re: Afi Mountain Wildlife Sanctuary Cross River: Photos & What To Know by evy1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
Enoquin:

Enough my brother! Sometimes I feel like shaking someone and saying, can't you see what is here? angry angry
Are you from there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You are A Nigerian, Don't Ever Think Of Going To Namibia, read this.. / Burning Vehicle Causes Huge Traffic At Third Mainland Bridge (photo) / RRS Officers Rescued Driver Who Got Ill in Motion on Third Mainland Bridge Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.