Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,692 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes (1224 Views)

Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours / FireboyDML’s Album Is No1 Selling Album In Nigeria. (pics) / Nollywood Actresses Whose Marriages Crashed Within 24 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by basilo4312: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
The New Album of Dbanj is lit. It is on fire. The buzz is everywhere. Even critics never expected Dbanj to come through with this 12-track album.

It is now No. 1 selling Album on Itune

The Video, El Chappo by Dbanj Ft Gucci Mane and Wande coal is now No. 1 trending video on itune with over 300,000 view in 1 day

Even the World's Oldest Diamond Company, Backes & Strauss gave @iamdbanj exclusive VIP hosting to celebrate his new album.

The company was quoted thus, "grin'Banj, a famous Nigerian singer-songwriter and musician, together with our CEO Vartkess Knadjian at the House of Backes & Strauss"

Kudos to Dbanj for his perseverance and never giving up spirit. Even myself, i never saw this coming through!

Which one among the tracks in the album is your favourite? Me love Egweji ft Phyno!

https://twitter.com/iamdbanj

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by yungmoney447(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
D king is here....D banj is back....Eja nla of music industry....Bangalee noni.

3 Likes

Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by YINKS89(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Dats a new one thou.
Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by basilo4312: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2017
yungmoney447:
D king is here....D banj is back....Eja nla of music industry....Bangalee noni.
can say that again
Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by dammiecool(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2017
I'm dbanj grin

Don jazzy dogs please keep off dis thread tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by dammiecool(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Front page tinz

lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by IamOpemipo(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2017
Before the haters arrive lemme say weldone bangalee grin grin

Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by yahe1: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
If this enter FrontPage...I go bend when more than crayfish. The way NL mods despise anything dbanj and his achievement is so terribly obvious. The guy has been shutting down everywhere especially if recent...from New York, London to Atlanta. But if you post those incredible achievement of the biggest African artist who million of people love, they won't allow it to small the FrontPage. But if it is the New of davido pooing, psquate bathing, or dbanj in debt or even son jazzy telling one of his kids sagging his pant, those will make FrontPage surely....

Not all can be fans of him or everyone, at least some of us that are.motivated by this African music revolutionary, let us have fair deal and level playing field to get more news of him and not act like the regular Nigerian media trying to block his shine....

Dbanj is a true definition of greatness!

1 Like

Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by dammiecool(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
yahe1:
If this enter FrontPage...I go bend when more than crayfish. The way NL mods despise anything dbanj and his achievement is so terribly obvious. The guy has been shutting down everywhere especially if recent...from New York, London to Atlanta. But if you post those incredible achievement of the biggest African artist who million of people love, they won't allow it to small the FrontPage. But if it is the New of davido pooing, psquate bathing, or dbanj in debt or even son jazzy telling one of his kids sagging his pant, those will make FrontPage surely....

Not all can be fans of him or everyone, at least some of us that are.motivated by this African music revolutionary, let us have fair deal and level playing field to get more news of him and not act like the regular Nigerian media trying to block his shine....

Dbanj is a true definition of greatness!
No mind dem, El chapo is already over 450k views on you tube in two dayz n haters said d song na thrash, make den continue.
Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by mandhip: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Bangalee my mentor, well done you make me happy with this album since Friday. As you made us your fans happy with this fire album God will continue to make you happy and make your enemy cry more and more.
Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by IamOpemipo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
dammiecool:

No mind dem, El chapo is already over 450k views on you tube in two dayz n haters said d song na thrash, make den continue.

E go make 1m in a week
Re: Dbanj's Banging Album Now No. 1 Selling Album Within 24 Hours On iTunes by dammiecool(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamOpemipo:

E go make 1m in a week
Hopefully n dat ll shut em up

(1) (Reply)

Davido 'FIA' Vs Wizkid 'MANYA'........... Who Nailed It? Be Sincere Oooo..... / Prince Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With His Wife Makeup Free Mercy Johnson / Yemi Alade And Waje Look So Hot In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.