Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! (1005 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / My Glo Is Showing No Sim / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2017
I am really angry at the moment, on 2ng of august I subscribe for the glo 1000(1.6gb) data plan and on 19th I exhausted it already so I made an autorenewal that same day, fast forward to today the sub was exhausted again this evening (although, I was so suprise because it not even up to two weeks I was said to have 3.2gb). So I decided to cancel my autorenewal, so as to upgrade to 2000(3.75gb) data plan. I got a successful message after sending cancel to 127 that I opted out of autorenewal service. So I load my line with 2000, just immediately glo deducted my 1000 for an autorenewal that was supposed to be cancelled. So I have a dormant 1000airtime, cosindering i cant call with the line for 50kb/sec!! This is unethical!!!

Moderator please this only way I could vent.. this networks are cheating us with poo services.
Cc lalasticlala

Re: I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2017
Glo is always doing this crap. Lalasticlala abeg push thid thing go fp.

Glo - Auto renewal rubbish
Airtel - Double Data Billing
MTN - You just subcribed for one yeye service

All of them get their own for body, I just weak. angry
Re: I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! by Sarhyd(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2017
Now it's GLO, all these networks no get heaven o. Duping people since forever. Awon werey
Re: I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! by GrandMufti: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2017
Sorry op. But what tariff plan are you on?
Re: I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! by Urchman27(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
The same thing happened to me this morning op
After canceling the #200 auto renew data plan in other to buy #500 weekly plan. Immediately I recharge they renew the #200 plan I canceled and I have to buy extra #200 card
Re: I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! by Flashh: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
You can only unsubscribe that thing only when you're on that same plan before it expires; then you cancel "autorenewal".

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
Flashh:
You can only unsubscribe that thing only when you're on that same plan before it expires; then you cancel "autorenewal".
It has not even expired I just exhausted my data... Am still in validity period!
Re: I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! by Flashh: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
hopsydboi:

It has not even expired I just exhausted my data... Am still in validity period!
When you still have active data plan, you then send "Cancel to 127".

1 Like

Re: I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! by honsule(m): 5:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
hopsydboi:
I am really angry at the moment, on 2ng of august I subscribe for the glo 1000(1.6gb) data plan and on 19th I exhausted it already so I made an autorenewal that same day, fast forward to today the sub was exhausted again this evening (although, I was so suprise because it not even up to two weeks I was said to have 3.2gb). So I decided to cancel my autorenewal, so as to upgrade to 2000(3.75gb) data plan. I got a successful message after sending cancel to 127 that I opted out of autorenewal service. So I load my line with 2000, just immediately glo deducted my 1000 for an autorenewal that was supposed to be cancelled. So I have a dormant 1000airtime, cosindering i cant call with the line for 50kb/sec!! This is unethical!!!

Moderator please this only way I could vent.. this networks are cheating us with poo services.
Cc lalasticlala

NOTED wink wink
Re: I Need A Lawyer - GLO Is Just Fraudulent! by innobarca(m): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2017
You must cancel auto renewal when you still have active data or when the validity date is expired..... I still use glo till today .
I have tried others,every network get k leg

(1) (Reply)

Opera Browser For Android Gets New Update With Redesigned UI, Desktop Mode / Nokia 6 32GB For Quick Sale. / Who Can Find 32 In 4 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.