Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Guys Please Help Review My New Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys Please Help Review My New Blog (675 Views)

Help Review My Blog Please / Help Review My Blog. / Help Review This Blog New Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by georgen2u(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Please Friends i want to apply for google adsense i would need you to review my website if it qualify i dont want to be discourage, thanks

http://www.selfmadeskills.com
i will be glad
Re: Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by profpromise: 3:48am On Aug 27, 2017
Another Fully Approved Naija Adsense Now Available.
Fully Approved and Verified Naija Adsense account available too
Fully Approved UK adsense account available
Fully Approved Naija Adsense account available.
Verify Your Adsense Accounts in 3days.
Submit Your US Tax ID too.
Whatsapp me if interested
#Realbuyers

georgen2u:
Please Friends i want to apply for google adsense i would need you to review my website if it qualify i dont want to be discourage, thanks

http://www.selfmadeskills.com
i will be glad
Re: Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by georgen2u(m): 3:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Even though I know u wish to sell your AdSense, all I needed was one tiny review from u
Re: Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by dogstyle007(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Nice blog... but this article http://www.selfmadeskills.com/how-i-made-1-4-million-naira/ might violate google Adsense policy at least that's the only one I noticed at first sight
Re: Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Mine too needs honest review [url]healthypip.com[/url]
Re: Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by dogstyle007(m): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
lekibraky:
Mine too needs honest review [url]healthypip.com[/url]
Try changing the background color to something nice dark grey won't be bad tho..also if you have intentions of applying for google adsense why using other ad networks?
Re: Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by FitnessDoctor: 12:07am On Aug 29, 2017
dogstyle007:

Try changing the background color to something nice dark grey won't be bad tho..also if you have intentions of applying for google adsense why using other ad networks?
can you help review this blog www.newsphases..com
Re: Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by dogstyle007(m): 1:37am On Aug 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
can you help review this blog www.newsphases..com
Your blog is cool... i see you have a lot of contents already... are they unique? and do you intend using the blog to apply for adsense? try reducing your banners that appear on the site when a user visits... also try using a nice background color that will be good enough for the eyes...also why not purchase a custom domain now if you see your blog going far?
Re: Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by FitnessDoctor: 1:55am On Aug 29, 2017
dogstyle007:
Your blog is cool... i see you have a lot of contents already... are they unique? and do you intend using the blog to apply for adsense? try reducing your banners that appear on the site when a user visits... also try using a nice background color that will be good enough for the eyes...also why not purchase a custom domain now if you see your blog going far?

Thank you..

Yes the contents are unique....

what do you mean by banners? you mean the email subscription banners?

What do you mean by backgroud colour... do you mean the green colour?
Re: Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by dogstyle007(m): 3:04am On Aug 29, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Thank you..

Yes the contents are unique....

what do you mean by banners? you mean the email subscription banners?

What do you mean by backgroud colour... do you mean the green colour?

Nice since your contents are unique why not purchase a domain and apply for adsense?

Yes i mean the email subscriptions that popup here and there...

not the green color i mean the white background color..
Re: Guys Please Help Review My New Blog by Dollarground(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2017
Learn how to increase your blogger blog traffic by setting up a strong seo for your blogger blog This is time to deal totally with your blogger seo and traffic. PPP : This is specifically for blogger blogs only, but if you are a wordpress user, you will still get some helpful seo settings here. Let me start by asking you this Do you really make money from your blog? Probably, no. Now, the truth you must know is that without massive traffic to your blog, you will never make a dime from your blog, yes, quote me right. Traffic is the livelihood of every blog. Now, you as blogger blogging with blogger platform, know that blogger blog is never search engine friendly. You have to setup a strong seo for your blogger blog for you to start receiving massive traffic especially from search engines. You know search engine traffic is free and it will always be free. If you are not getting any traffic from search engines, that means you are wasting your time creating articles which will be considered as non valuable articles, not only that, no one will buy your products or services, because most sales comes from search engines. Let me tell you, if you are not getting search engine traffic, you are loosing sales. I will teach you how to derive massive traffic to your blogger blog. I will teach you how I finally ranked on the first page of google for most specific keywords. Yes, my blog is ranking on the first page of google, if you really want to confirm that, then go to google and search for these keywords below Blogger seo scripts Voguepay referral program Whogohost affiliate program Bet9ja secretes Supper information marketing ebook Feedburner trick The keywords above are the most keywords that derive massive traffic to my blogger blog www.dollarground.com Do you really want your blog to rank the same with my blog? Then read on. You might be asking your self how I managed to rank on the first page of google right? This is never a magic, you can only achieve that by setting a strong seo for your blogger blog. How? By using the same strategies which I used to get my blog contents rank on the first page of google. I must tell you that I have spent lot of time learning about blogger seo and traffic and I have implemented all of them on my blog www.dollarground.com which now brings massive traffic to my blogger blog I have also being helping others on blogger seo, but teaching them the procedures one after the gives me much stress and it also consumes all my time. Because of that, I have compiled all the blogger seo and traffic guide in a pdf file which I called Blogger seo traffic pack. The guide contains all the strategies which I used to get my blog on the first page of google. What you stand to gain if you get this blogger seo traffic pack If you get this blogger seo traffic pack, you will stand to gain Massive traffic to your blog Well optimized blog for search engine Seo optimized blog contents Easy keyword research Etc Let me tell you this, a blog without traffic is liable to fail totally, yes quote me right. To boost your blogger traffic, you will surely need the blogger seo traffic pack. Please, to get the blogger seo traffic is not a must. If you want to continue wasting all your time and energy writing blog contents that will not be visible to search engines, forget about this. If you want totake your blog to the next level and you want your blog to start receiving massive and organic traffic, then you must get this blogger seo traffic pack. The blogger seo traffic pack is a very detailed guide that will give your blog the best and ever seo settings and traffic which you have been wanting to get. This sounds amazing, right? Good.
To get blogger seo traffic pack, kindly email me at Somwealth1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get This Page For Only 7k / How To Browse For Free In Nigeria And It Is All Legit / Microsoft Extends Free Windows 10 Upgrade “loophole” To January 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.