Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? (1128 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by danielmichael(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2017
Mehn
What will be your response my babies in the house...
Just say your mind

Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by danielmichael(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by Unionised(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2017
Practical man!
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by smartty68(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2017
She'll never lack food cheesy

But be ready because you go born pikins tire grin

1 Like

Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by danielmichael(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2017
smartty68:
She'll never lack food cheesy

But be ready because you go born pikins tire grin
Lol
Abi
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by ufuosman(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2017
If I be woman, d slap
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by danielmichael(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2017
ufuosman:
If I be woman, d slap
Slap kee
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by dingbang(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2017
At least the nigga try... What of girls wey don sell their bodies for free....
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by BigBelleControl(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2017
When you hear fruitful marriage, this is an example.
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by Evablizin(f): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2017
dingbang:
At least the nigga try... What of girls wey don sell their bodies for free....
hahahahaha abi,i join you to say the nigga try joor,see beta ripe plantain for beans and plantain,see Oto then imagine garri and beans chai
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by dingbang(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2017
Evablizin:
hahahahaha abi,i join you to say the nigga try joor,see beta ripe plantain for beans and plantain,see Oto then imagine garri and beans chai
how many boyfriends don buy half bag of garri and plantain go give am to their girlfriends still kwa kneel down tell her baby... I know I don't have much but please manage this little .. I am saving hard to propose with a proper ring
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by eboiga(f): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2017
At least that is what he has. It is the intention behind it that matters.
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by sisisioge: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2017
grin grin grin

For starters, those plantains are too ripe at once. Does he want me to finish the whole lot at once? Whew! Thanks for the garri too grin.

Let me think of the proposal while I consume the food...ask me again in 3 months time tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by shaiba(f): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Collect them with joy and give him a list of the remaining items cheesy
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by nurey(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Remembered the day I was dared to propose to a girl with #50 worth of ewedu, mind you we were in school farm then and I picked the best ones, knelt down held her arms and said, I know am not worthy enough for you but let me be worthy of your love.

Kai see as guys and girls just dey laugh some thought it was romantic others just talk say be like say snake bite me for brain grin

She knew I was a flirt she was just smiling sheepishly, religion difference wouldn't let her say yes.
Re: Your Man Come To Propose To You With This, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
My man wouldn't propose with those.

(1) (Reply)

Aww! This Must Be The Most Adorable Photo-bomb Ever / Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? / Woman Gave Birth To Her Sweet Baby Boy In Water Then Another Baby Follow. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.