Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? (1128 Views)

Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by olajideoladejo9: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2018
please I need some logical medically incline input from the house on this matter: as the matter can really degenerate into something not nice at all. I am a man , I got married to my wife in 2012 and by the grace of GOd all his fine till now. Due to the nature of my jOb we do not stay in the same town: I work with a bank in Osun State. while my family settled down in Ibadan. we have two lovely boys. my wife has been complaining of abdominal pain for sometime now first she went to one hospital and she was diagnosed for ulcers which was treated. I was at work yesterday when she called that I should transfer money to her that she needs to go to hospital that the abdominal pain has started again. so she went to another hospital. Test was carried out on her and it was discovered that she has PID chronic pelvic inflamtory disease. I tried to google and read about it so as to calm my nerve: but all I read about it is that it is sexual transmitted disease and all that. The nurses that attended to her confirmed it. She said the doctor said I need to come for treatment too, and that probably I am having sex with chains of women. Now her attitude on the phone started changing and started responding cold. God knows and I know that I have never slept with another woman after I got married to her, she too was saying she has never slept with another man. I don't feel anything as I hardly have reason to go to hospital. the last time I went to for check up they said all the vital signs on me are okay and that I am fine. please what could have caused this thing in her If she claimed she is not sleeping outside. or does it just happen like that. she has been suspecting me and I have reason to suspect her too but I am fighting very hard not to admit that thought because I really trust her. please meaningful contributions are welcomed. thanks
Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by doctimonyeka(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2018
this one weak me... if the doctor's report is actually true, that means one of you ain't telling the truth... I will advice you try carrying out the test from other hospitals just to be sure... and most importantly, take it to God in prayers... all the best sir..
Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by PointZerom: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Pls note that almost all the STDs can be contacted through toilets.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by sisisioge: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2018
PointZerom:
Pls not that almost all the STDs can be contacted through toilets.

...and also through careless handling of intimate wears.

1 Like

Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by mostyg(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2018
As advised, consult another doctor for a confirmatory test.

How much do you know your wife medically?.

Does she complain of constant headache ( migraine)?

Does she complain of chest pain?

Does she complain of sounds in the ear ( similar to siren )?
Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by dayleke: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Please kindly get a second opinion.
It wouldn't hurt to do so.
Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by thorpido(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Some STDs can be contracted from toilets and body fluids contacts(not washing the hands).
Go to a lab or hospital and ask for a vaginal swab test to get a second opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by powerkey: 9:47am On Jan 19, 2018
But bros, to be fair to you in all sincerity.

1. You don't live in same town with your wife but you expect her to be faithful to you? certainly other men will help you service her and nothing on earth will make her tell you the truth.

2. monitor your wife closely if you want your marriage to last. I hate it when people are careless with their marriage.

3. Make arrangements to live under same roof with your wife.

Save your marriage now before it's too late.
Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by Mofpearl: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2018
It isn't always caused by an STI. I don't want to write much because I don't see any issue. I think you should go see your wife not to accuse her or even carry the test but support and let her know that you aren't cheating and you don't think that she is. You should trust your wife not to cheat on you.

Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by blovesther(f): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2018
you people should stop accusing yourselves..... the infection has been there but she is just having the symptoms now

1 Like

Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by Desire18: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Hmmmm, women are susceptible to contact PID through toilet than men, even constant sexual intercouse after long period of abstinence do cause burning sensation as if one have contacted STI. I am not a doctor but I have also experienced that before several times. (I have never been unfaithful to my husband) so it happens, u know women structures are not the same. Pls treat her on time as it could be complicated if not treated on time.
Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by LadySarah: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2018
pls Before you break down yur marriage,tread csrefully.She may have contacted it the last time you guys met and the symptoms stsrted manifesting now.

Pls dont allow your trust to dwindle.Talk to her and tell her you believe her.Also make sure you take the same treatment to avoid reinfection from the other partner.

Its not a death sentence As it can be treated.
Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by Nihilist: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
I can see that Chlamydia is a possible cause of PID

Chlamydia can be present for years and around 50% of people infected with Chlamydia do not display any physical symptoms

Long story short, one of you might have contracted a precursor disease like Chlamydia long before marriage, and it only triggered the PID infection after your marriage...

This should be your story bro and make sure you stick to it religiously.

And next time, while playing away, use a condom. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by Abolarin91(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
olajideoladejo9:
please I need some logical medically incline input from the house on this matter: as the matter can really degenerate into something not nice at all. I am a man , I got married to my wife in 2012 and by the grace of GOd all his fine till now. Due to the nature of my jOb we do not stay in the same town: I work with a bank in Osun State. while my family settled down in Ibadan. we have two lovely boys. my wife has been complaining of abdominal pain for sometime now first she went to one hospital and she was diagnosed for ulcers which was treated. I was at work yesterday when she called that I should transfer money to her that she needs to go to hospital that the abdominal pain has started again. so she went to another hospital. Test was carried out on her and it was discovered that she has PID chronic pelvic inflamtory disease. I tried to google and read about it so as to calm my nerve: but all I read about it is that it is sexual transmitted disease and all that. The nurses that attended to her confirmed it. She said the doctor said I need to come for treatment too, and that probably I am having sex with chains of women. Now her attitude on the phone started changing and started responding cold. God knows and I know that I have never slept with another woman after I got married to her, she too was saying she has never slept with another man. I don't feel anything as I hardly have reason to go to hospital. the last time I went to for check up they said all the vital signs on me are okay and that I am fine. please what could have caused this thing in her If she claimed she is not sleeping outside. or does it just happen like that. she has been suspecting me and I have reason to suspect her too but I am fighting very hard not to admit that thought because I really trust her. please meaningful contributions are welcomed. thanks
If you are not fooling yourself by saying u are not sleeping with women aside ur wife, definitely she is d one doing dat(she won't tell u d truth if she is d1 because she dnt want u to lose ur job).
Sir, u need to relocate ur work to ib if u dnt want more of that in ur marriage. How will a man leave his family somewhere and work in a far place for a long time, body no be firewood.
Re: Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? by yvelchstores(f): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Me oh,I will say this. If she was cheating on u, and later got diagnosed, she will not even call u, she will treat it secretly. She is upset, thinking only one thing,that u are sleeping around. U guys desperately need a heart to heart talk. Meanwhile I am thinking that maybe the infection has been there before marriage either from u or her. Have u guys been married up to 5-6 years? Ask doctor these questions in her presence,let them know u are innocent else she will not agree to sleep with u again

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth To Her Sweet Baby Boy In Water Then Another Baby Follow. Photos / . / Man Divorces Wife For Shouting Ex-lover’s Name During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.