Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Jesus Ask His Disciple, Who Did People Say That I Am - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Ask His Disciple, Who Did People Say That I Am (301 Views)

Why Did Jesus Ask Simon Peter, "Do You Love Me" Three Times? / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose / Did Jesus Ask Christians To Pay Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Ask His Disciple, Who Did People Say That I Am by apogeez(m): 10:43am On Aug 27, 2017
Jesus ask his disciple, who did people say that I am.
some of them didn't get it right accept Peter, Jesus is no longer asking his disciple now he is asking me and you. have you for once ask ur friends who you are, most of them may tell u the truth which most time be Battier to hear. Can u today ask ur self who do people think I am? And who do u think Jesus is in ur life

(1) (Reply)

Heaven's Maximum Assignment. / Application To The Supernatural In Development Of Nigeria And Africa / Broken And Smoking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.