Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

"Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (45930 Views)

Rabies: US Bans Importation Of Dogs From Nigeria, 112 Countries / A Video Of Dogs 'Praying' Before Eating Goes Viral / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Bossman(m): 2:16am On Aug 28, 2017
In addition to pitbull and Rottweiler. These are guard dogs and some are bred to kill. These are considered some of the most dangerous breed. Several cities here in the USA have banned them, especially pit bulls.

AryaSand:

I don't Joke with Boerboels, Bull Mastiff and other big dogs o. Those things are mean, whenever I see them at the Vet's i'll just stand out side. The doctor would be like "Miss ***** it's okay. They are not in their territory, they won't attack you. I'll carry my samoyed very well and be like "you and who? You want these things to eat us. I'll wait out here thank you."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
Compound way get "better" dogs nor need 'signboard' nah from Junction you go don dey hear their ringtone" and even if them dey silent mode na people 4 area go warn you..... angry

grin grin grin

You are wicked guy
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 28, 2017
Bossman:
In addition to pitbull and Rottweiler. These are guard dogs and some are bred to kill. These are considered some of the most dangerous breed. Several cities here in the USA have banned them, especially pit bulls.

Honestly I don't know why people keep them. Get a German Shepherd,Great dane or children friendly Big Dogs if you want a big dog please not a Monster.
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2017
Don't be surprised if you enter the gate and discovered they don't have dog
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by luluman: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2017
How do we read meter then?

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by arcbay(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2017
fk001:
No be the same dog wey I know abi this one na from another planet

Na that funny sound they make when someone hits them dey make me laugh

Exactly the same thing Uncle Akpan said some months back. He underestimated one dog like that, na so the dog give uncle akpan him size. Uncle Akpan now walks about with one scr0tum!
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Slychase: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Which Dogs..pitbull nor what? Them never give am fresh meat missed with snuff yet.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by fk001(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2017
arcbay:

Exactly the same thing Uncle Akpan said some months back. He underestimated one dog like that, na so the dog give uncle akpan him size. Uncle Akpan now walks about with one scr0tum!

Lol but i am not uncle akpan na
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by NairaEffect(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2017
Wait make calabar man speak language for them.. Once he know the names of the dogs, the rest na gist over 404 and palmie.

You'll watch so called guard dogs suddenly become meek and follow them..
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by djjosh(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2017
soberdrunk:
Compound way get "better" dogs nor need 'signboard' nah from Junction you go don dey hear their ringtone" and even if them dey silent mode na people 4 area go warn you..... angry
THERE WILL BE LIKE BABA, NO NEAR THAT HOUSE OH, THE DOG THERE NA DIE...
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
asumo12:
grin

Food is ready!
What is that purple thing sir? shocked shocked
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by asumo12: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
What is that purple thing sir? shocked shocked

Eba ni sir! cheesy
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
asumo12:

Eba ni sir! cheesy
Eba colour purple? shocked

1 Like

Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by taiy101(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
majamajic:
The worst is that building with this kin sign , don't have dogs at all or the dog will be normal eke uke grin
You've said it all
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by asumo12: 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Eba colour purple? shocked

Yes sir!

grin
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
asumo12:

Yes sir!

grin
I no know say dem dey colour garri o
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by asumo12: 10:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I no know say dem dey colour garri o

Ogami na packaging oooo

grin
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
bossman:

cheesy
Re: "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) by Ochecanny2(m): 8:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
soberdrunk:
Ahbi, thier own na play sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared / Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet / My Visit To A Kennel That Has Over 30 Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.