Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> (17331 Views)

2004 Toyota Highlander ** Clean And Sweet** Pre-order By A Nairalander... Thanks / SHARP '08 Accord EX, '03 Infiniti FX45, '05 Pathfinder, '03 Camrys, '99 Babyboy / LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS*04 Mitsubishi Endeavour *Preorder By Go4gold107 of NL>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 3:49am On May 22, 2010
insight04:

How much for the 2001 Toyota Camry ?

Hello Sir Insight04.

Thanks for the request and intended patronage.

For a clean 2001 Camry, Price to your door is 1.2m to 1.25m.

Price depend on market availability at the time of placing order.
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 7:47am On May 22, 2010
cool cool

Infinity.

Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2010
benboa:

Well said my brother , well said smiley

Yes my Brother.

A new star is about to be unleashed. wink wink
Benboa Autos Incorporated.

Coming soon. cool
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2010
SUV Sucessfully delivered to Abuja "FCT" Yesterday 21st May.

From Texas to Lagos to Ogun to Oyo to Osun to Ondo to Kogi to Niger State finally to ABUJA.

We give glory to the lord. cool cool
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by Benniewank(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2010
german007:

SUV Sucessfully delivered to Abuja "FCT" Yesterday 21st May.

From Texas to Lagos to Ogun to Oyo to Osun to Ondo to Kogi to Niger State finally to ABUJA.

We give glory to the lord. cool cool

@✩German007✩,
My Chief, sorry u have'nt heard from me yet. By the grace of God, you will be delivering mine to Abuja very soon. Yes, I reside in Abuja. I still dey gather my coins. But i assure you, very soon we go deal. Keep it up and God bless. Cheers!
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2010
Benniewank:

@✩German007✩,
My Chief, sorry u have'nt heard from me yet. By the grace of God, you will be delivering mine to Abuja very soon. Yes, I reside in Abuja. I still dey gather my coins. But i assure you, very soon we go deal. Keep it up and God bless. Cheers!

Chief Beeniewank. No probs oga mi. Still got you in mind. Those notes will fill your pocket in abundance by God's grace.

Looking forward to your highly cherished business.

I decided to go along with the military driver on the adventurous trip, as prior to yesterday I'd never met "Jidewura". All our dealings were over the telephone and online.

25 or more police check points encountered,  We met customs twice.

The most physically strenous point was the axis between Suleja and Abuja. That section is plagued with bad roads.

Did'nt get the opportunity to check out a bar in Wuse owned by a school friend of mine. "Play Sports Bar and Grill" as my time was limited.

Abuja itself is stunning, blessed with breathless landscapes, beautiful scenery and roads.

Now I know why you live there.  grin
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by Benniewank(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2010
german007:

Chief Beeniewank. No probs oga mi. Still got you in mind. Those notes will fill your pocket in abundance by God's grace.

Looking forward to your highly cherished business.

I decided to go along with the military driver on the adventurous trip, as prior to yesterday as I'd never met "Jidewura". All our dealings were over the telephone and online.

25 or more police check points encountered, We met customs twice.

The most physically strenous point was the axis between Suleja and Abuja. That section is plagued with bad roads.

Did'nt get the opportunity to check out a bar in Wuse owned by a school friend of mine. "Play Sports Bar and Grill" as my time was limited.

Abuja itself is stunning, blessed with breathless landscapes, beautiful scenery and roads.

Now I know why you live there. grin

@✩✩German007✩✩,
It would really have been cool to meet you in person. It's a good job you are doing here.
I can imagine what you went through on your way; my experience in 2007 was terrible. Police and customs milked me until i had nothing left to give them. The last group delayed me for 2+ hrs till they were convinced i had nothing left on me. After that experience i vowed never to drive myself from Lag anymore. I'ld rather pay a military personel to bring the car over.
Play is one of the cool Bars where we go to cool off occassionally. Glad to know it is owned by your friend. We hope for the best as we look forward to doing good business with you soon.
Many cheers!
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 8:38am On May 23, 2010
Benniewank:

@✩✩German007✩✩,
It would really have been cool to meet you in person. It's a good job you are doing here.
I can imagine what you went through on your way; my experience in 2007 was terrible. Police and customs milked me until i had nothing left to give them. The last group delayed me for 2+ hrs till they were convinced i had nothing left on me. After that experience i vowed never to drive myself from Lag anymore. I'ld rather pay a military personel to bring the car over.
Play is one of the cool Bars where we go to cool off occassionally. Glad to know it is owned by your friend. We hope for the best as we look forward to doing good business with you soon.
Many cheers!

Thanks for the lovely words. Im looking forward to doing business with you soon also, I promise you the best and most fulfilling customer experience. We treat you like family.

cool
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2010
ENGINE BAY.

cool

Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by cooldudeng(m): 11:14am On May 23, 2010
@geman007

Bros, I hail O. You've got mail sir
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by benboa(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2010
german007:

Yes my Brother.

Coming soon. cool

[/quote
german007 link=topic=401559.msg6075606#msg6075606 date=1274511013:

Yes my Brother.

Coming soon. cool

YES O MY BROTHER, A STAR IS ABOUT TO BE

BORN grin BENBOA AUTOS cheesy BRED AND BROUGHT UP BY THE

GERMAN MACHINE HIMSELF cool STAY TUNED FOLKS, DONT CHANGE THIS DIAL

FI LE wink
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 1:20am On May 25, 2010
benboa:

YES O MY BROTHER, A STAR IS ABOUT TO BE

BORN grin BENBOA AUTOS cheesy BRED AND BROUGHT UP BY THE

GERMAN MACHINE HIMSELF cool STAY TUNED FOLKS, DONT CHANGE THIS DIAL

FI LE wink

grin grin
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 5:18pm On May 28, 2010
@Cooldudeng.

Replied to your email three days ago.

Kindly confirm rcpt.

Rgds. cool
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 2:08am On Jun 01, 2010
cool cool

Spotless Engine bay.

Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2010
cool cool

Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by agabaI23(m): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2010
We want to see another one. This one don do jare! undecided
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2010
agabaI23:

We want to see another one. This one don do jare! undecided
[i]
grin grin

Yes My oga. I know yoiu like variety, Variety is the spice of life. More to come. cool
[/i
]
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 6:59am On Jun 18, 2010
cool cool

Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2010
SUCCESFUL DELIVERY OF THIS SUV HAS TRIGGERED, KICKSTARTED AND IGNITED YET ANOTHER PRE-ORDER FOR A 2002 MITSUBISHI MONTERO LIMITED, 4WD WITH LEATHER SEATS BY A NAIRALANDER.

2002 MITSUBISHI MONTERO LIMITED. COMING SOON.  cool  cool
  cool
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2010
LITTLE DID I KNOW WHAT THIS QX4 DELIVERY WILL IGNITE ANOTHER PRE-ORDER OF YET ANOTHER QX4.

2001 QX4 BY ANOTHER NAIRALANDER.

COMING. SOON. cool cool
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2010
2003 Nissan Murano.

BY PIED PIPER OF NL.

COMING SOON.

cool cool
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2010
german007:

LITTLE DID I KNOW WHAT THIS QX4 DELIVERY WILL IGNITE ANOTHER PRE-ORDER OF YET ANOTHER QX4.

2001 QX4 BY ANOTHER NAIRALANDER.

COMING. SOON. cool cool

ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER.  IT'S A NEVER ENDING CHAPTER.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-500011.0.html
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2010
cool
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2010
Been on a well deserved break. Body Noh be firewood. Man must relax wink

Happy Belated Independence day greetings to all nairalanders, clients, friends and associates.

cool cool
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by german007(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2010
cool
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by aquaspyda: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2011
Still available? whats the price?
Re: LIVE NIGERIAN SOIL PICS**03 Infiniti Qx4. Divine Pre-order By JIDEWURA of NL**>> by Okemm(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2011
Pls Merry Christmas as you celebrate.
Pls i wants to know if you can get such SUV like the Exact one you delivered to FCT.
Same colour too.
I base in PH. So whats the cost and modalities of payment for 03 Infinity Qx4
Pls mail me on decenttheo@aol.co.uk.

I waits your response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Want To Purchase A Bulldozer Need Help / 2003 2006 2007 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap / 2010 Tokunbo Ford F-150. (Price Slash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.