Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Singapore Visa Proccess? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Singapore Visa Proccess? (2085 Views)

General Singapore Visa Equires / Tell Me How To Get Singapore Visa Free In Nigeria / Watch This Video Before You Think About Malaysia Or Singapore Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singapore Visa Proccess? by rcentre: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2010
Please i need to know if Singapore has an Embassy here in Nigeria now. How much is the visa fee and what is the cheapest ticket to singapore?
Do they collect repartration fee for first timer, if they are here and how much?

Big up to all in Nairaland.
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by niceguy10: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2010
Why Singapore? There is Nothing going on there, it was once a visa free to Nigerians as of last year, no matter what you are going there for i will not advice you to travel to that country cus i was told that there hate Nigerians.
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by GeMoney(m): 12:29am On Feb 21, 2010
no mind am nice guy, na yahoo him wan go do for singapore, abi wetin u expect make the guy talk, boys don tell am say na malaysia and singapore he dey happen now, guy if u get beta purpose, me i go advise make u go spain.
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by niceguy10: 7:08am On Feb 21, 2010
Ge-money, what is really going on in spain now? Was thinking that our guys don yeye that country far back cus before i enter here (S.A) one of my friend way come back from Spain tell me say nothing de there again, the guy even dey here now with me.
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by GeMoney(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2010
Nice Guy, na ur guy give u wrong info ooo, if europe countries get the quick move now, but i belt u say if na spain u enter, within some period of time you go settle down and you go quick get paper for spain, work dey like water., i guarantee u say if na spain u enter., men u go dey count the real Ge-Money.
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by newmusic: 9:33am On Feb 21, 2010
ge-money,are you in Spain?
e be like say racism is very high in spain and i can never forget the incident that happen to a nigerian guy about 2 years ago.
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by rcentre: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2010
Na wao. Guys, i no fit get a simple answer t o my question on Nairaland again. I am invited here to speak in a conference as a consultant and all i needed was a simple answer.
Pls, those we get d answer, pls answer me.
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by justwise(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2010
rcentre:

Na wao. Guys, i no fit get a simple answer t o my question on Nairaland again. I am invited here to speak in a conference as a consultant and all i needed was a simple answer.

If you are invitated to speak in a conference then get that invitation lettter, log on to their embassy website and find out visiting visa requirement, trust me, its easy to do, it will take u less than a day to do and submit.
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by DisGuy: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2010
Ge-Money:

Nice Guy, na your guy give u wrong info ooo, if europe countries get the quick move now, but i belt u say if na spain u enter, within some period of time you go settle down and you go quick get paper for spain, work dey like water., i guarantee u say if na spain u enter., men u go dey count the real Ge-Money.

lmao

rcentre:

A consultant that can't locate a local travel agent or an embassy?
Na real wa for the people wey invite you sef
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by johnkent(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2010
Ge-Money:

Nice Guy, na your guy give u wrong info ooo, if europe countries get the quick move now, but i belt u say if na spain u enter, within some period of time you go settle down and you go quick get paper for spain, work dey like water., i guarantee u say if na spain u enter., men u go dey count the real Ge-Money.

did u know that Spain has one of the highest unemployment rate in western europe??
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by justwise(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2010
Ge-Money:

What type of job are we talking about here? selling pirated dvds? fraud/419? Please tell us
Re: Singapore Visa Proccess? by niceguy10: 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2010
Ge-money are you there? "Justwise" want to know the Type of job you are talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Transcorp Hilton Hotel In Abuja Is A Very Nice Hotel For Lodging , Bar Check / I Need Dollars In My Bank Of America Account, Good Rate Applies. / Travelling To Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.