Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues (2248 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 2:11am On Jan 08, 2021
I have touched on this several times and I always admonish ..

Daily I get visits calls texts DMs and messages from several different people all passing through varied experiences and difficulty. And one common thing I have discovered is that they are mostly earnest spirits whom try as they know how to pray and seek some divine direction.

Let me reveal to you today , alot of human beings do not know how to pray.

Our lord jesus christ the purest of love from God the father came to teach us how to live aright, how to shun mediocrity, materialism and focus through his teachings to relate to God the father our creator properly ..

But as at this time lucifer still had his spear so the power of the fallen one was great indeed , he could control and manipulate billions of people's thought processes and veil his intent behind fancy words and religious piety.

He not only convinced the church (then known as Pharisees and Sadducees) that the murder of the son of God wasn't a crime he also convinced mankind that the Son of God came to die for them via ritual suicide and they believed this falsehood and spread if across generations ..

He knew that Lord Jesus teachings would ensure more and more human spirits would come here nature and ascend to higher realms there by he would loose his army , so what did lucifer do?

He convinced the mind of the church leaders to alter the accounts of Christ's teachings to show that God the father loved mankind too too much that he sent his son to commit suicide! Wait what?

But this same God could as well turn billions of grains of sand to humans if he needed more but he kept this from their mind and fed their ego and want of an easy life by telling them their sins are paid for !

They didn't even take a second to think that even in earthly law that is imperfect and incomparable to God's law which is perfect one can't die for another in a court of law yet they choose to belittle God this way why? Because it makes they heart sleep peacefully after doing evil knowing that their sins are washed away grin

Lucifer went a step further he convinced the church leaders to further pervert the writings about the teachings to christ to put much emphasis on the church ,men of God and gatherings in a church

When in fact this directly contradicts what christ did. Christ never went to churches to preach he intentionally avoided them for he saw they were already willing tools of lucifer and would do him harm , so he spent his time amongst the common folks.

Lucifer wasn't done yet he even changed the way Lord Jesus taught mankind to pray and convinced them to start speaking demon tongue and they claimed it is in the bible to speak such.

Demon tongue is an ancient version of hebrew used then by a rogue branch of judaism who rejected christ , they exalted judas for his betrayal and worshiped the fallen 7. All their leaders where high ranking members of the unified church in the post christ era.

Demon tongue is this version of hebrew spoken backwards . Aleister crowley the world famous satanist claimed he received a message from a high ranking demon on how to create a new version of demon tongue in english which he did successfully after studying that used in the German nazi party by hitler during his occulting rituals with jewish boys and girls. Later he would further learn more during his interrogation of Rudolf Hess and further expand demon tongue.

During all satanic rituals demon tongue is spoken even during demon summonings (I shall expand on this another day)

The nazi party new was dedicated to lucifer hence their symbol was a cross with broken arms.. lucifer disliked anything concerning God hence why he and Aliester crowley kept in touch.

In demon tongue when you are invoking a demon usually during the witching hour you must invoke the name of the 7 fallen ones mind you you speaking everything you say backwards for example

I kemi servant of you the morning star the fallen beauty the hated and despised unjustly I beseech thee , belial I beseech thee, now every single word is spoken as written in the xxxxxx text but backwards while invoking the demons

Now record any session of so called speaking in tongues in any church or from the internet of from any pastor it sounds exactly like any demon tongue ritual now wait for someone who is in that their usual frenzy state speaking this so called tongue record it and play it backwards... You would be surprised grin

Alot of you are praising demons and praying to lucifer and not knowing it .. You wonder why your prayers just aren't answered and for those whose prayers are who exactly answered them ? grin

It was not God the father ..

Look at the simplicity in the way Lord Jesus taught mankind to pray...

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done;
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

It's simple and a prayer you pray silently that your neighbor can't hear .. try praying this in demon tongue .. it just won't work because darkness can't stand the light !

Lord jesus taught us the way and the truth but lucifer through mankind distorted it.

Every single recorded time Lord Jesus prayed be it in gardens or in fields it was silent and calm and in clarity not in demon tongue but today's church has distorted everything just as they did all his teachings

Learn to pray aright and in truth

Imagine praying my enemy die die fire fire

These aren't prayers to God these are demonic chants and enrope you and chain your spirit to demons

Tomorrow you will be calling me to tell me how demons are using you to play lawn tennis? Off course they will, you have been invoking them...

Learn to pray aright .

As always I am available for counselling.

Good morning all

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by jenny005: 3:12am On Jan 08, 2021
Thanks for this piece of information. God bless u.

3 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by illicit(m): 3:54am On Jan 08, 2021
Charlie Charlie, are you there
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Bruno3000(m): 4:38am On Jan 08, 2021
I QUOTE JESUS "RIGHT FROM JOHN THE BAPTIST UNTIL NOW, THE KINGDOM OF GOD SUFFERETH VIOLENCE AND THE VIOLENT TAKETH IT BY FORCE"
OP THERE ARE WARFARE PRAYERS, BECAUSE THE WORLD IS FULL OF EVIL... U CANT AFFORD TO BE SPIRITUALLY GENTLE THESE DAYS.

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by b3llo(m): 4:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Something to ponder on
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Angelacruz: 4:50am On Jan 08, 2021
Tanks for sharing
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:18am On Jan 08, 2021
I have sensed that you're a Satanic agent sent to mix some Truth with lies to attract a category of people.

When i first saw some of your comments that exposed some of the ritual killings involved in Satanism, I wanted to quote you on a thread I made about that topic which I used to debunk the lie that the church of Satan were made up of atheists.

But I was led by the Spirit not to do so, and I now realize why. It's because you're a different breed of satanic agent who he wants to use to mislead a category of believers. Satan uses different strategies for different purposes depending on the target. His targets are always humans.

So in your case, he wants to get closer to true believers by using some Truth about God and himself but mixing with his lies to make it yet deceptive with the ultimate agenda of misleading some more souls even though just a few more.

But his cover has been busted!

No wonder whenever you see the whole Truth you can't stand it hence you always want to debunk it.

But the devil is a liar! And anyone who falls for his lies is not wise!

God bless.
GofuckYourself:

He not only convinced the church (then known as Pharisees and Sadducees) that the murder of the son of God wasn't a crime he also convinced mankind that the Son of God came to die for them via ritual suicide and they believed this falsehood and spread if across generations ..

He knew that Lord Jesus teachings would ensure more and more human spirits would come here nature and ascend to higher realms there by he would loose his army , so what did lucifer do?

He convinced the mind of the church leaders to alter the accounts of Christ's teachings to show that God the father loved mankind too too much that he sent his son to commit suicide! Wait what?

But this same God could as well turn billions of grains of sand to humans if he needed more but he kept this from their mind and fed their ego and want of an easy life by telling them their sins are paid for !

They didn't even take a second to think that even in earthly law that is imperfect and incomparable to God's law which is perfect one can't die for another in a court of law yet they choose to belittle God this way why? Because it makes they heart sleep peacefully after doing evil knowing that their sins are washed away grin

Lucifer went a step further he convinced the church leaders to further pervert the writings about the teachings to christ to put much emphasis on the church ,men of God and gatherings in a church

When in fact this directly contradicts what christ did. Christ never went to churches to preach he intentionally avoided them for he saw they were already willing tools of lucifer and would do him harm , so he spent his time amongst the common folks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:11am On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

True.

Our lord jesus christ the purest of love from God the father came to teach us how to live aright, how to shun mediocrity, materialism and focus through his teachings to relate to God the father our creator properly ..

Right however the bolded is done under false pretense.

But as at this time lucifer still had his spear so the power of the fallen one was great indeed , he could control and manipulate billions of people's thought processes and veil his intent behind fancy words and religious piety.

The above is false because it was long foretold in the law and the prophets prior to the coming of Christ, so Christ's teachings was just a confirmation of that Truth.

Isaiah 53:5-6 (KJV)

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Therefore your idea that the account of teachings of Christ concerning His death were altered by the Lucifer's influence are lies from same Lucifer whom you serve.

What church are you speaking of because the church of Christ only effectively began after His departure.

But Jesus was known to go to synagogues and even the temple to preach there and also do the works of God.

John 18:20
Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Matthew 9:35
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

So explain what you mean by Jesus never went to churches to preach except you're just fabricating another lie just to sell your false ideas.

Lucifer wasn't done yet he even changed the way Lord Jesus taught mankind to pray and convinced them to start speaking demon tongue and they claimed it is in the bible to speak such.

Demon tongue is an ancient version of hebrew used then by a rogue branch of judaism who rejected christ , they exalted judas for his betrayal and worshiped the fallen 7. All their leaders where high ranking members of the unified church in the post christ era.

Demon tongue is this version of hebrew spoken backwards . Aleister crowley the world famous satanist claimed he received a message from a high ranking demon on how to create a new version of demon tongue in english which he did successfully after studying that used in the German nazi party by hitler during his occulting rituals with jewish boys and girls. Later he would further learn more during his interrogation of Rudolf Hess and further expand demon tongue.

During all satanic rituals demon tongue is spoken even during demon summonings (I shall expand on this another day)

The nazi party new was dedicated to lucifer hence their symbol was a cross with broken arms.. lucifer disliked anything concerning God hence why he and Aliester crowley kept in touch.

In demon tongue when you are invoking a demon usually during the witching hour you must invoke the name of the 7 fallen ones mind you you speaking everything you say backwards for example

I kemi servant of you the morning star the fallen beauty the hated and despised unjustly I beseech thee , belial I beseech thee, now every single word is spoken as written in the xxxxxx text but backwards while invoking the demons

Now record any session of so called speaking in tongues in any church or from the internet of from any pastor it sounds exactly like any demon tongue ritual now wait for someone who is in that their usual frenzy state speaking this so called tongue record it and play it backwards... You would be surprised grin

Alot of you are praising demons and praying to lucifer and not knowing it .. You wonder why your prayers just aren't answered and for those whose prayers are who exactly answered them ? grin

hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done;
the power and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

It's simple and a prayer you pray silently that your neighbor can't hear .. try praying this in demon tongue .. it just won't work because darkness can't stand the light !

Lord jesus taught us the way and the truth but lucifer through mankind distorted it.

Every single recorded time Lord Jesus prayed be it in gardens or in fields it was silent and calm and in clarity not in demon tongue but today's church has distorted everything just as they did all his teachings

Wow! The devil is such a liar! That the agents of darkness as yourself have a counterfeit version of tongues to the original doesn't make the original to be false.

One of the signs that Jesus said would follow the disciples was that they'd speak in new tongues!

Mark 16:17 (KJV)

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

And they did just as Jesus said they would after the Holy Ghost had come upon them because it was Him that gave the utterances.

Acts 2:4 (KJV)

And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

So your idea that speaking in tongues is demonic is a demonic idea in itself.

Moreover Jesus Himself was shown to have spoken/prayed in tongues on a couple of occasions like when He was on the cross.

Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

The reason people there couldn't understand it was because Jesus spoke in new tongues but many are not yet aware of this. Perhaps because the interpretation was given.

So your lies about tongues has hence been busted!

These aren't prayers to God these are demonic chants and enrope you and chain your spirit to demons

Tomorrow you will be calling me to tell me how demons are using you to play lawn tennis? Off course they will, you have been invoking them...

Learn to pray aright .

Good morning all
Of course, the prayer for enemy to die is antichrist, because it goes against Christ teachings, but also the idea that speaking in tongues is demonic, because it was taught by Christ.

I took me a lot of time to do this, but I had to because I don't want people to be misled by him, so anyone who still heeds his lies and goes to him for counsel is on his own.

God bless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I have sensed that you're a Satanic agent sent to mix some Truth with lies to attract a category of people.

When i first saw some of your comments that exposed some of the ritual killings involved in Satanism, I wanted to quote you on a thread I made about that topic which I used to debunk the lie that the church of Satan were made up of atheists.

But I was led by the Spirit not to do so, and I now realize why. It's because you're a different breed of satanic agent who he wants to use to mislead a category of believers. Satan uses different strategies for different purposes depending on the target. His targets are always humans.

So in your case, he wants to get closer to true believers by using some Truth about God and himself but mixing with his lies to make it yet deceptive with the ultimate agenda of misleading some even though a few.

No wonder whenever you see the whole Truth you can't stand it hence you always want to debunk it.

God bless.

I have sensed you are possessed. The church has always accused people falsely led by people like you

They burned hundreds of families during the spanish inquisition, they murdered thousand's in europe during the protestant era

They accused the son of God of forming a rebellion and had him crucified

You are just possessed by the same demon that has always influenced them

I can help you . Free yourself from religion and worship God in truth

smiley

God bless

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 8:01am On Jan 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Booking space so I could sift the lies from the Truth in what you said, so would be back to modify this comment.

I am open to where ever you say I lie grin

I am always simple and straight in my explanation the way jesus wanted us to be

It is the church and religious folk like the man above who are always ranting and angry and bitter for they spend more time doing rituals to keep members than serving God

They are so angry at me grin

3 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

So in your case, he wants to get closer to true believers by using some Truth about God and himself but mixing with his lies to make it yet deceptive with the ultimate agenda of misleading some even though a few.

God bless.
I noticed it too, I think the guy is a wizard, his grandmother mother taught him witchcraft and spiritism. He mixes truth with lies, I can see through him. I have told him several times to stop attacking the church, you can't be a true child of God and hate the church or men of God, that is the spirit of error working in him.

3 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2021
Nuttella:
I noticed it too, I think the guy is a wizard, his grandmother mother taught him witchcraft and spiritism. He mixes truth with lies, I can see through him. I have told him several times to stop attacking the church, you can't be a true child of God and hate the church or men of God, that is the spirit of error working in him.

These church imps have come again led by their mistress of manipulations grin

I have been expecting you...

How much tithes have you calculated for the coming Sunday service ?

grin
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by wolesmile(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2021
Your number is not on your signature.
Can you give it so we can chat privately on WhatsApp?
I'd really love to share some experiences with you, and perhaps get some guidance on some issues.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2021
wolesmile:
Your number is not on your signature.
Can you give it so we can chat privately on WhatsApp?
I'd really love to share some experiences with you, and perhaps get some guidance on some issues.

I will respond to your email

Cheers
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:26am On Jan 08, 2021
There is just one single church of Christians on this planet today!
They can TEACH you what speaking in tongues is all about.
It was when people started planning to stay in a particular geographical location which is contrary to God's purpose (that people should live in all the corners of the earth) that God confused their language so that they have to SCATTER all over the surface of the earth.

But now God is uniting faithful people globally as he is gathering them to form on big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. All these people speaks different languages, so how could this be possible? Jesus said "With God all things are possible" {Matthew 19:26} despite all the Organizations set up by humans to unite people worldwide like OLYMPIC, FIFA, GRAMMY, WHO, UNESCO, UNICEF and so on mankind aren't united there is wars upon wars stemming from Racism and Politics. So God with whom nothing is impossible used his ACTIVE FORCE (HOLY SPIRIT) to unite his own worshipers!
How did he do it?
He used his ACTIVE FORCE to make the first set of people who entered into a new global covenant with him speak different language despite the fact that they were all Jews {Act 2:1-4} this was the first time such a thing would happen, in fact an ancient Prophet foretold this event {Joel 2:28 compared to Act 2:16-18} that was how SPEAKING IN TONGUES started!

Later traitors began joining the congregation of holy ones so there is need for messages to be delivered in secret, again God used his ACTIVE FORCE to make the Christians speak in the language that only spirits can understand (unless those permitted by the spirit) this is the second face of SPEAKING IN TONGUES! 1Corinthians 14:2

But immediately after the Bible (the book containing all sacred secrets) was completed all these gifts siezed {1Corinthians 13:8-10}

So today the holy spirit has done away with these gift when God's people have outgrown it's aim as they're now united as a global family {1Corinthians 13:11} now God's people are like one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, they have settled all racial disputes, they've subjected themselves to the same spiritual government whereas unbelievers are still fighting and killing themselves over who should rule over them, God's people have vowed never to raise up weapons against anyone, they've stopped learning how to kill. Micah 4:1-3

The only difficulty most people will face today is IDENTIFYING God's people today!
Instead of looking for them as a body most people think each of them must be perfect, Satan is blurring their eyes to the marks that supposed to help honest hearted and sincere people recognize the Organization of true Christians.
So because they're unique everyone labelled them "Satanist" just as Jesus foretold! Matthew 10:25 smiley
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by FalseProphet1(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2021
illicit:
Charlie Charlie, are you there
Yes my brother, we are here
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:
I have touched on this several times and I always admonish ..

Daily I get visits calls texts DMs and messages from several different people all passing through varied experiences and difficulty. And one common thing I have discovered is that they are mostly earnest spirits whom try as they know how to pray and seek some divine direction.

hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done;
the power and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

Learn to pray aright .

Good morning all
what's your take on Charlie Charlie
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:
There is just one single church of Christians on this planet today!
It was when people started planning to stay in a particular geographical location which is contrary to God's purpose (that people should live in all the corners of the earth) that God confused their language so that they have to SCATTER all over the surface of the earth.

But now God is uniting faithful people globally as he is gathering them to form on big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. All these people speaks different languages, so how could this be possible? Jesus said "With God all things are possible" {Matthew 19:26} despite all the Organizations set up by humans to unite people worldwide like OLYMPIC, FIFA, GRAMMY, WHO, UNESCO, UNICEF and so on mankind aren't united there is wars upon wars stemming from Racism and Politics. So God with whom nothing is impossible used his ACTIVE FORCE (HOLY SPIRIT) to unite his own worshipers!
How did he do it?
He used his ACTIVE FORCE to make the first set of people who entered into a new global covenant with him speak different language despite the fact that they were all Jews {Act 2:1-4} this was the first time such a thing would happen, in fact an ancient Prophet foretold this event {Joel 2:28 compared to Act 2:16-18} that was how SPEAKING IN TONGUES started!

Later traitors began joining the congregation of holy ones so there is need for messages to be delivered in secret, again God used his ACTIVE FORCE to make the Christians speak in the language that only spirits can understand (unless those permitted by the spirit) this is the second face of SPEAKING IN TONGUES! 1Corinthians 14:2

But immediately after the Bible (the book containing all sacred secrets) was completed all these gifts siezed {1Corinthians 13:8-10}

So today the holy spirit has done away with these gift when God's people have outgrown it's aim as they're now united as a global family {1Corinthians 13:11} now God's people are like one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, they have settled all racial disputes, they've subjected themselves to the same spiritual government whereas unbelievers are still fighting and killing themselves over who should rule over them, God's people have vowed never to raise up weapons against anyone, they've stopped learning how to kill. Micah 4:1-3

The only difficulty most people will face today is IDENTIFYING God's people today!
Instead of looking for them as a body most people think each of them must be perfect, Satan is blurring their eyes to the marks that supposed to help honest hearted and sincere people recognize the Organization of true Christians.
So because they're unique everyone labelled them "Satanist" just as Jesus foretold! Matthew 10:25 smiley
[/s]

This is nonsense my brother

You watched too many church movies

Jesus never taught you all this rubbish ,you were taught this in some church school

Even Lord jesus said let your words be simple

Complexity comes from lies and the devil

Look at how complex your explanation sounds ... So alien and false. .
Jesus prayed in simplicity God doesn't need all this rubbish

It's not your job to teach the creator ormall your generations and galaxies how to hear you

Speak in simple terms in silence in your heart

2 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2021
Valkan:
what's your take on Charlie Charlie

It's a party time game and trick like ouija boards

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Prettygirl27: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
[s]There is just one single church of Christians on this planet today!

How did he do it?

So because they're unique everyone labelled them "Satanist" just as Jesus foretold! Matthew 10:25 smiley[/s]

"As we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit of divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. She followed Paul and us, crying out, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation.”

You are no different from the slave girl with an evil spirit.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
First of all, i'm not your brother in any way Sir, i'm just one of your neighbours! smiley

A brother is one to whom you're related either through birth, business or faith. Obviously you and i aren't related at all so you can't be my brother! smiley

As for your submission i respect whatever each commentator believe on this issue, the three questions each person need to ask himself/herself is
Where can i find what i believe at WORK?
What are the benefits of my beliefs? and
Where are the beneficiaries my beliefs?
James 2:18-26 compared to Matthew 7:16-18

May you have PEACE! smiley

GofuckYourself:

This is nonsense my brother neighbour
You watched too many church movies
Jesus never taught you all this rubbish ,you were taught this in some church school
Even Lord jesus said let your words be simple
Complexity comes from lies and the devil
Look at how complex your explanation sounds ... So alien and false. .
Jesus prayed in simplicity God doesn't need all this rubbish
It's not your job to teach the creator ormall your generations and galaxies how to hear you
Speak in simple terms in silence in your heart
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
First of all, i'm not your brother in any way Sir, i'm just one of your neighbours! smiley

A brother is one to whom you're related either through birth, business or faith. Obviously you and i aren't related at all so you can't be my brother! smiley

As for your submission i respect whatever each commentator believe on this issue, the three questions each person need to ask himself/herself is
Where can i find what i believe at WORK?
What are the benefits of my beliefs? and
Where are the beneficiaries my beliefs?
James 2:18-26 compared to Matthew 7:16-18

You sound angry and bitter grin

Which church are you from?
Have a great day

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
[1]What are the WORKS of your faith? James 2:18-26
[2]What are the benefits thereof? And

[3]Where are the beneficiaries of your faith?

Prettygirl27:

"As we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit of divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. She followed Paul and us, crying out, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation.”
You are no different from the slave girl with an evil spirit.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Do you really think so? smiley

Have a great day

I'm Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, so which church are you from?

Just asking if your God is able to gather his worshipers together for his glory! Isaiah 2:2 compared to John 17:20-23 smiley
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you really think so? smiley

I'm Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, so which church are you from?

Just asking if your God is able to gather his worshipers together for his glory! Isaiah 2:2 compared to John 17:20-23 smiley

I don't belong to any church I worship God directly and in truth

I don't understand what you mean by my God , God the father is one don't blasphem

You need to work on controlling your emotions , you exhibit a lack of self control found in people who have extreme habits

Have a great day

Brother grin

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by wolesmile(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I will respond to your email

Cheers
thank you sir
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 12:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
wolesmile:

thank you sir

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

It's a party time game and trick like ouija boards
since you know a bit about spiritually do you believe it's real
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Have a great day

GofuckYourself:

It is the church and religious folk like the man above who are always ranting and angry and bitter for they spend more time doing rituals to keep members than serving God

It appears everyone who disagrees with you sounds angry and bitter not just me.

So it's well obvious that the angry and bitter soul is actually you, hence you feel that everyone must agree with you not to be angry and bitter as you are.

May God deliver you from the spirit of anger and bitterness. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by HelpYourself(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

It appears everyone who disagrees with you sounds angry and bitter not just me.

So it's well obvious that the angry and bitter soul is actually you, hence you feel that everyone must agree with you not to be angry and bitter as you are.

May God deliver you from the spirit of anger and bitterness. Amen!

You could have objectively read the chats but you came to the support for your fellow church staff grin

Whatever helps you sleep at night sir

Well done

2 Likes

Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

I have sensed you are possessed. The church has always accused people falsely led by people like you

They burned hundreds of families during the spanish inquisition, they murdered thousand's in europe during the protestant era

They accused the son of God of forming a rebellion and had him crucified

You are just possessed by the same demon that has always influenced them

I can help you . Free yourself from religion and worship God in truth

smiley

God bless
You're right that I'm possessed but it's with the Spirit of God not with an evil spirit as you.

Your lies have surely found you out.

God bless.
Re: Demon Tongue / Speaking In Tongues by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Well it's obvious you know more than Jesus because he looked into the eyes of his fellow Jewish neighbours and said "you are of your FATHER the DEVIL" John 8:44

I wonder how the same God could have such confusion amongst his worshipers if they're of the same ONE God! cheesy

Perhaps that's what you're also doing presently with fellow worshipers of your God contradicting one another! Luke 11:23

You may choose to call me whatever you like i've told you what BROTHERHOOD entails. Matthew 12:46-49

GofuckYourself:

I don't belong to any church I worship God directly and in truth
I don't understand what you mean by my God , God the father is one don't blasphem
You need to work on controlling your emotions , you exhibit a lack of self control found in people who have extreme habits
Have a great day
Brother grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Christian Church Grand Opening / Testimonies Of Former Atheists / Traditional Marriage And Church Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.