Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Solar Generator For All Homes At Its Cheapest Price Ever!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solar Generator For All Homes At Its Cheapest Price Ever!!! (735 Views)

Russia World's Only Floating Nuclear Power Plant Can Power 100000 Nigerian Homes / Solar Generator With Easy Payment / Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Generator For All Homes At Its Cheapest Price Ever!!! by ilekky(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
when i read one of the dailies my heart was overwhelmed by the alarming dtails credited to the house speaker on the amount the whole nation is spending every year on fueling their generators.To me, this is nothing but a wasteful spending and life. are you willing to be free from this wasteful spending; embrace solar generator.
solar generator makes you to be totally independent and free from the hook of the power companies.The whole idea is for you to generate your own power.
SOLAR GENERATOR: is oof-grid system designed to power your fans, lightings,TVS and other loads. you will be so amazed at what you will safe at the end of every month and year. 2 years warranty.Get in touch with YEMLAT on our watapps on 08028359239 for more info or visit us in our office at Ikeja,Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

This Big Snake Almost Bit Me Today(pics) / Microsoft Azure Certification Exams Voucher / One-on-one Vb And Oracle Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.