Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sallam To The Next Muslim: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sallam To The Next Muslim: (1232 Views)

Some Lessons By Holly Prophet Muhammad.sallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam! / Sallam-sallam / Sallam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sallam To The Next Muslim: by akdot(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2010
Sallam, My name is Saheed, am a Muslim Bro From Ilorin, Kwarra St. my aim with this trend is to build up a well strong relationship with Love, Care and with the Spirit of Humanity First between we Muslim Brothers and Sisters and to extend it to The Non Muslims and lets see how far and better we can make Nigeria and the whole world in general Move ahead. Hope to read from u guys soon.

Thanks,
MASH.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2010
how many names are you going by here?
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by akdot(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2010
@tpia:well my name is akinade shola and i was formally using akdot as a nick name but now am using mash. Thank you. Jazakumla for being the first person to drop a reply.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by viaro: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2010
akdot:

. . . between we Muslim Brothers and Sisters and to extend it to The Non Muslims and lets see how far and better we can make Nigeria and the whole world in general Move ahead. Hope to read from u guys soon.

Wouldn't that be better served in the Muslim motherboard/section? Please check - there's a Muslim section.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by manmustwac(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2010
moved to muslim section
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Jarus(m): 9:16am On Feb 22, 2010
Wa alaikum salam to you, Saheed.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2010
wa lekum salam saheed
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by chakula: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
Saheed, Ameen wa alaikumus salam.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2010
@Chakular,the response should be "wa lekum salam"i think the amin wa aleikum salam is Bidah in Islam,and no matter how Bidah seems to look or sounds, its not accepted and its evil in ISLAM
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by chakula: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2010
uplawal, thank you.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Jarus(m): 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2010
uplawal:

@Chakular,the response should be "wa lekum salam"i think the amin wa aleikum salam is Bidah in Islam,and no matter how Bidah seems to look or sounds, its not accepted and its evil in ISLAM

Hajia TT, hmmnnnn, teacherĀ  grin grin
I like that. Keep it up
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2010
Ahamdullilah Brother(Jarus) init, i feel concerned when i see some muslims neglect little things,thank you,so how is your Hajia
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2010
@chakular,ure highly welcome
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by dominique(f): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2010
uplawal:

thanks for the clarification sis. someone was trying to confuse me on that issue. i kept telling him its "wa alaekum salaam" we use in our unilag ummah. but he insisted its "ameen alaekkum salaam". we eventually settled that both greetings are applicable. i suppose i'll have to point it out to himnext tie it comes up.

Ma Salaam smiley
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by akdot(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2010
Sallm to both my Bros n Sist in this trend,Jazakumlah for all the contributions made already, infact am realy impressed n am as well hopeing that This Trend (SALLAM TO THE NEXT MUSLIM) Grows bigger Inshallha.

Plz i have dis Tin i wanna ask. wen i finished my magruib prayer i stood for nafilat. i had started praying n i noticed if i stand there its very possible some one crosses my front, so i stepped backwards while my prayer was on. am i Right or Wrong?
Masallam.
Saheed.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Jarus(m): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
akdot:

Sallm to both my Bros n Sist in this trend,Jazakumlah for all the contributions made already, infact am realy impressed n am as well hopeing that This Trend (SALLAM TO THE NEXT MUSLIM) Grows bigger Inshallha.

Plz i have dis Tin i wanna ask. wen i finished my magruib prayer i stood for nafilat. i had started praying n i noticed if i stand there its very possible some one crosses my front, so i stepped backwards while my prayer was on. am i Right or Wrong?
Masallam.
Saheed.
It si permissible to reasoanbly step forward, backward, leftward or rightward, as situation demands, during prayer, but make sure your toe did not drift from qiblah while doing the movement.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by akdot(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2010
Jazakumlah Brov Jarus, ild take note of that. so Brov how u doing? have read couple of ur post on nairaland, u seems to be realy nice.

Sallam
Saheed.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2010
yes hes very very nice
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2010
@dominique,its fine,ure welcome sister,Asalamu Alekum
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by ronkeenuf(f): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2010
I greet my bothers and sisters on board with the best greetings, Asalamualaekum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh wink
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 23, 2010
Wa lekum Salam wa barakatu wa Ramatullahi to you sis ronkenuf,how are u doing,hope great
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by ronkeenuf(f): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2010
uplawal:

Wa lekum Salam wa barakatu wa Ramatullahi to you sis ronkenuf,how are u doing,hope great

Alhamdulilah sis, am good though work is frustrating. Hope you good as well wink
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2010
Alhamdullilah,pls pray for me o,am looking for a more rewarding job
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by ronkeenuf(f): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2010
May Allah (SWT), Who is the source of all abundance, bestow on you a more rewarding job that is good for you, may He make us successful in this life and the hereafter, amin. ma salam sis
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2010
@ronkeenuf,thank you sister, i say amin to the prayer,jazakallah
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by akdot(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2010
Sallam, UpLawal, u dont worry inshahlla Uld get a more rewarding job amin. dats the more reason y i opened this trend so we can know whats going on with our brothers n sisters.

Sallam Brothers n Sisters plz am in need of u guyz prayer cos right now am passing 2ru some hard time but i know by His Grace ild over come it. just help me out in prayer. may Allah reward n bless us all amin.

masallam.
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
@akdot,dnt worry u will exale insha Allah, and amin to your prayers ,thanks so much,Asalamu Alekum
Re: Sallam To The Next Muslim: by akdot(m): 12:45am On Feb 27, 2010
Sallam UpLawal, Jazakumlah for the response, n how far have u gone wiv ur search for a new job? hope its turning out well??

Sallam.

(1) (Reply)

Imam Burn His Quran And Accuse A Chritsina Girl Arrested For Blasphemy. / Iranian Film On Ashura Set For Release / Dr. Sharof Ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.