Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) (2326 Views)

I Officially Quit Betting Today / If You Wish To Win Every Day On Sport Betting For Free / Stop Football Betting For A While If..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by greenstar: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
Since I started betting my financial situation has always been critical. I've turned to a mad man.. Always checking flashscore.mobi like a monkey and getting heartbreak when a team cuts my game.
Please you guys should stop betting.
How do I deactivate my Bet9ja and nairabet account please.
Lord forgive me for my sins

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by uzoormah(m): 10:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
i did that too..bt twasnt easy..m done with it nw
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by greenstar: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
uzoormah:
i did that too..bt twasnt easy..m done with it nw
please help me with this information about what worked for you please..
Right now I just put 5000 on 3odds...
But it will still find a way to cast embarassed

Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by uzoormah(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
greenstar:

I stayed away from the shop cus i nrmally charge my phone there..twasnt easy..God also did most of d work..i asked him to help me and he did.....just stay away from d bet9ja shop and zero ur mind.. tell urself i will nt do it, no matter what..u'll see it wil wrk
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by greenstar: 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
uzoormah:

I stayed away from the shop cus i nrmally charge my phone there..twasnt easy..God also did most of d work..i asked him to help me and he did.....just stay away from d bet9ja shop and zero ur mind.. tell urself i will nt do it, no matter what..u'll see it wil wrk
I play online o embarassed

And finally they are winning Madrid embarassed embarassed
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by Tarcisius: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kokobet offers you the highest odds in sports betting and cash out option to safeguard your money. You can set up an account with us within 5 minutes and you stand a chance to earn 100% bonus on your first deposit and up to 100% accumulator bonuses and 100% stake refund if one game spoils your betslip. You can easily fund your account via your debit card, online banking or direct bank deposit. We also guarantee you of quick payout whenever you want to collect your winnings. Go to http://Kokobet.com/?ref=1012 (link in bio) to register and start winning.
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by greenstar: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tarcisius:
Kokobet offers you the highest odds in sports betting and cash out option to safeguard your money. You can set up an account with us within 5 minutes and you stand a chance to earn 100% bonus on your first deposit and up to 100% accumulator bonuses and 100% stake refund if one game spoils your betslip. You can easily fund your account via your debit card, online banking or direct bank deposit. We also guarantee you of quick payout whenever you want to collect your winnings. Go to http://Kokobet.com/?ref=1012 (link in bio) to register and start winning.

Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by gozzlin: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Tarcisius:

grin grin You dey craze. Idi0t. He's looking for how to stop betting and you're suggesting new ones.

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by Ever8054: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
if I never catch bet9ja, I no go quite...I must win better money b4 I stop.after all I no dey bet pass 100 naira.
even if I did not play bet9ja with the 100 or 500 naira, I will still spend it anyway. so make I dey use am dey try luck.

5 Likes

Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by bestpunterever: 12:40am On Aug 28, 2017
greenstar:
congrat
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by greenstar: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2017
bestpunterever:
congrat
I can now at least breathe a sign of relief
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by greenstar: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2017
bestpunterever:
congrat
thanks
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by willjoe: 7:33am On Aug 28, 2017
greenstar:
holla me right away. No time to talk much
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by greenstar: 8:25am On Aug 28, 2017
willjoe:
holla me right away. No time to talk much
drop your whatsapp num
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by willjoe: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2017
greenstar:
drop your whatsapp num
can,t do that here. PM you get it
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by bestpunterever: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2017
greenstar:
thanks
u can make money from sport bet.
U just need to follow the rule..
1) Don't bet money u can't afford to lose..
Eg. Your school fees, ur feeding allowance, the money that ur father gave u for an errand, cus if u lose such money u can think of killing ur self.
2) Don't be emotional...accept the lost if u lose, before u bet believe u can lose the money.
3) Don't bet everyday, just bet when u see the opportunities, and opportunities doesn't come everyday, By doing this, it won't be addictive.
4) Don't be greedy, 30percent ROI Monthly is Ok.
5) Set ur bankroll and manage it very well.
Bet only 10percent of yah bankroll on each stake.
6) Don't bet on too much accumulator.. 2 to 3 at most is ok on a slip.
7) Bet on what u sure of, don't just gamble with ur money..
By so doing u will always win 80percent of ur stake.
cool Look for value before u bet..
Madrid vs valencia: madrid odd is too low against a team like valencia that always give dem trouble every season and ronaldo is on suspension this type of game should be no no.
9) Stay happy and continue with other daily activities.
Remember life is all about risk even normal business has its own risk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by millhouse: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rule 3 very important... Don't bet everyday.. That's what is killing all these vip guys.. They start off well winning games cause dey not under pressure, they then think they are infallible and create a group charging members, this now puts them under pressure to pick games everyday, games that u have no idea of the team news, I. E of the coach wants to rest players or injury, thus leading to losses here and there. I dump them and since I bet at my pace i get over 85% success
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by bestpunterever: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
millhouse:
Rule 3 very important... Don't bet everyday.. That's what is killing all these vip guys.. They start off well winning games cause dey not under pressure, they then think they are infallible and create a group charging members, this now puts them under pressure to pick games everyday, games that u have no idea of the team news, I. E of the coach wants to rest players or injury, thus leading to losses here and there. I dump them and since I bet at my pace i get over 85% success
nice
Re: I Quit Betting For Good!!!(pic) by leetech: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Good day guys,If u stake really high then lets talk business.I hv a source that give me 2-3 odds only weekends and av noticed its more profitable than playing everyday of the week and dnt be afraid am nt asking anyone to subscribe, all I need is I give u d game and we discuss the percentage I get after win.
please you must be a high staker for this to work,you can whatsapp me on zero eight one four eight four two one seven five eight

(1) (Reply)

Difficulties In Your NIN Reg. / World Cup 2006 Best Young Player's Award: Who Will Take It? / Who Knows Whereabout Of Reuben Agboola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.