Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) (47925 Views)

$142Million Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut Coupe Most Expensive Car Ever Sold / The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport / This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
We all know Honda as a Japanese car brand with great expertise that makes great sports cars.

Honda has everything that it takes to make a 2020 Honda sport car, a rival for Ariel Atom or Radical RXC.

But they are dropping it because such car won’t be successful, nevertheless this hasn’t stopped designer Leonardo Nitole Moreira from dreaming up the amazing Honda track car called Honda Invisus.

The Invisus is based around a carbon fiber monocoque and exclusively uses carbon body panels. Up front, the car somewhat reminds us of the Aston Martin Vulcan because of its thin LED taillights placed just above a pair of huge carbon air intakes.

Whats your take on this?

https://autojosh.com/2020-honda-invisus-wouldnt-come-true-photos/

4 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2017

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
That is how it took them 12 yrs to design the new Acura NSX and still nobody is buying it. They prices that crap at $156,000 yet people would still prefer to buy Ferraris and lambos for $300k plus.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by greatdeal1408: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
wink
Beautiful ride

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by nurey(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
greenhulk:
That is how it took them 12 yrs to design the new Acura NSX and still nobody is buying it. They prices that crap at $156,000 yet people would still prefer to buy Ferraris and lambos for $300k plus.

I dont think that is the issue, even the Nissan GTR Nismo with all its almighty performance and lesser than $100,000 is always referred to as a crappy attempt at sports car, i think (my opinion oooo) is because of its Japanese.

Those who can afford such cars want the hype and status symbol not really the performance

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
nurey:

I dont think that is the issue, even the Nissan GTR Nismo with all its almighty performance and lesser than $100,000 is always referred to as a crappy attempt at sports car, i think (my opinion oooo) is because of its Japanese.

Those who can afford such cars want the hype and status symbol not really the performance

Nissan gtr still sells better than the NSX. I don't know what Honda we're thinking adding an electric motor to a super car.

The Nissan gtr was built for 1 thing and 1 thing only... Performance. They had to do away with most luxury features just to get the car ready for the track and that is why it is so cheap ( just like Dodge Challenger demon that is currently the king of drag racing but the car is sold for around $80,000. Only the gtr nismo is more expensive, (twice the price of the regular GT-R) but to be frank that's just a scam.

NSX on the other side is not only built for performance, it is a car that was built to be on per with European supercars.

4 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by nurey(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
greenhulk:

Nissan gtr still sells better than the NSX. I don't know what Honda we're thinking adding an electric motor to a super car.

Niche nah, for the environment conscious RUFF RYDERS grin

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
sha I can't wait to see it in the next update of Asphalt 8

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
can it take me to heaven?

4 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by burkingx(f): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Invisus Sounds igboic to me like Titus cletus sistus etc

3 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by PearlStreet(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
There are cars and there are sports cars.

The Japanese have not yet gotten into the sports car level.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by loadedvibes: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
But they are dropping it... very good.. they can't compete
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by nalaylala(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
PearlStreet:
There are cars and there are sports cars.

cool cool cool
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by onadana: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Can one pass the night inside?Or am sure e go carry me to heaven.
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Dottore: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Honda crap again.
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by tyconcepts(f): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Oluwa provide a Honda

1 Like

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by buchilino(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
DEFINITELY NOT FOR NIGERIA OR AFRICA.
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by affiliatexpert(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
this is outrageous
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by burkingx(f): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
greenhulk:

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by cleanniggi: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
na all this kind of car dem late paul walker dey wan drive.
drive it on naija road
and see how boko haram insurgents would be after you
cause this on naija road
na death trap with unlimited bad roads and naija coti go disturb u tire
army no go let u rest
ahh sars go label u as yahoo king
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by hAlexandro(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
undecided as much as I love it the performance might be whacked compared to Nissan and the likes
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by princefunmmy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hope the wheel will not give way like Honda cars are synonymous with with wheels getting out of joint

2 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
onadana:
Can one pass the night inside?Or am sure e go carry me to heaven.
kingxsamz:
can it take me to heaven?

Poverty speaking

8 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by baike: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Prestige16(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
That is how the front tire will just remove when you want to turn. Am not buying... undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by free2ryhme: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
We all know Honda as a Japanese car brand with great expertise that makes great sports cars.

Honda has everything that it takes to make a 2020 Honda sport car, a rival for Ariel Atom or Radical RXC.

But they are dropping it because such car won’t be successful, nevertheless this hasn’t stopped designer Leonardo Nitole Moreira from dreaming up the amazing Honda track car called Honda Invisus.

The Invisus is based around a carbon fiber monocoque and exclusively uses carbon body panels. Up front, the car somewhat reminds us of the Aston Martin Vulcan because of its thin LED taillights placed just above a pair of huge carbon air intakes.

Whats your take on this?

https://autojosh.com/2020-honda-invisus-wouldnt-come-true-photos/

For nigeria road or western roads?
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by baike: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2017
can the car fly like an EDO witch
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by coalcoal1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
hhh
Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

Poverty speaking
shut up ..can u buy it?

4 Likes

Re: 2020 Honda Invisus: The Most Amazing Honda Car Ever Imagined (photos) by Segadem(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=59901422][/quote] angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) / BMW Replies A Twitter User Asking For A Free Car / See Ben Bruce's Electric Car That Is Charged With Solar (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.