Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Men Are Also Goldiggers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Are Also Goldiggers (2539 Views)

Men Are Loved On The Basis Of How Well They Can Provide. / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs? / "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Also Goldiggers by ModusOperandi(f): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
gbegemaster:
At no time has it been said that men cannot be gold diggers.

After all some men just wake up and decide that they want to become women. grin

how is this related to gold digging

Re: Men Are Also Goldiggers by gbegemaster(m): 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
ModusOperandi:

how is this related to gold digging
wit.
Re: Men Are Also Goldiggers by lafflaff123(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ishilove:
So who says men can't be goldiggers? I got this off very popular relationship counselor's Facebook wall. The stories are real so this is not a case of tales by moonlight.

Intelligent too.
Re: Men Are Also Goldiggers by Toks2008(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ishilove:
So who says men can't be goldiggers? I got this off very popular relationship counselor's Facebook wall. The stories are real so this is not a case of tales by moonlight.

Honestly I see no gold digging here.

Until we all realize that there is less emphasis on love these days but what there is to gain,we will always see situations like this as gold digging.

9 out of 10 people marry these days for other reasons asides love so if the guy will fall in love with her cos her parent is rich so be it.(As long as he remains married to her and makes her happy)

It only becomes a wicked act if the guy maltreats her or leaves her after getting so much from her.

I could be wrong but this is my take on the matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re-strategizing / Feeding Money (chop Money) / Have You Ever Fallen Head Over Heels In Love With Someone Who Never Loved You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.