Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video (63379 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) / Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Kidnapper Gunned Down As Security Agents Rescue Abducted Expatriate In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Who are the badoo sef? Are they ghost? Security operatives need question ikorodu kings.

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by fitprince: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
omg, why didnt he use airport taxi?
now wey my fiance dey plan to come visit naija na im this one dey happen?
sure dem no go allow her cross that airport. god punish that particular badoo idiot.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
That victim was butchered is an exaggeration. The man seems to have at least one serious head wound, but it doesn't appear to be life threatening he is sitting up alert and then walking about.

If the victim was a Nigerian that sustained the same injuries, the incident would be considered a non -event.

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by obyrich(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
lexy2014:
inasmuch as crime fighting around d world has advanced with d use of biometrics&DNA 2 crack cases, doesn't mean that it will b soin Nigeria. crime fighting isn't just about technology, its about d attitude of d crime fighters. check out what happened in PH last week were a murder suspect who admitted 2d crime just walked out of d police station.quite an embarrassment but guess what no amount of technology would have prevented that
Technology can be of help in rearresting him quickly. Remember the story of a cultist who killed someone in Calabar but was arrested at a bank in Uyo? His account was flagged and suspended so he went to complain and they nabbed him. That's what technology can do.

4 Likes

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Conductorr1:

"No No. IPOB is our greatest problem. Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested for demanding Biafra.

"Baddo members and skull miners can kill us all they want but NNAMDI Kanu must be arrested to appease the bandaged head fulani sultan of Sokoto "

- Yoruba moozlems. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Vokians(m): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2017
Say no to cultism and occult group. They hinder the wellbeing of a society.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by sukkot: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by nanizle(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
So every violent attack in ikorodu is now attributed to badoo abi?
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by enimooko: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
Conductorr1:

"No No. IPOB is our greatest problem. Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested for demanding Biafra.

"Baddo members and skull miners can kill us all they want but NNAMDI Kanu must be arrested to appease the bandaged head fulani sultan of Sokoto "

No No, Evans is the billionaire Kidnapper who uses his money to sponsor the dilector and the struggle tongue That is no problem at all

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by enimooko: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
author=Livefreeordieha post=59906161]
Runin to take cova
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by wickedworld: 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
It is right time government gather all this so called haberlist in ikorodu to explain to the world how human part makes money or their idol needs human blood to survive.

The taxi driver should be arrested since his one of the cab man at the airport. He should tell us the power behinde badoo

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by BabaIjebuXL(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
Dongreat:
My earlier messages are being heard as people no longer quote tribalist again. Thanks to the sane people who love togetherness. We will defect tribalism with silence and not reply to massage their ego.

Once again.
Please guys let's ignore every tribalist on this forum and not reply their tribalism with tribalism but with silence. Trust me that's the way we can beat tribalist.

I know it hurts insulting your lineage but PLEASE IGNORE THEM
IGNORE THEM and watch as our silence kill them inside and drive them mad.

They may end up creating more monicker to reply themselves, still IGNORE and in the end OUR COLLECTIVE SILENCE will make a fool of them.

Every sane and educated person, please copy and paste along your text on Nairaland let everybody see it and let's KILL CYBER TRIBALISM TOGETHER.

Thanks for cooperating.

Ps: And my apologies if I am spamming but my goal is to spread this message and defeat tribalist who are no different from racist
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by iluvpomo(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
GenBuhari:
That victim was butchered is an exaggeration. The man seems to have at least one serious head wound, but it doesn't appear to be life threatening he is sitting up alert and then walking about.

If the victim was a Nigerian that sustained the same injuries, the incident would be considered a non -event.
You have no comment on the crime?? It is the "extent" of the injury we that you pick on?? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by handsomeyinka(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2017
BUHARI WILL BE LIKE THIS NOW.....

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by lexy2014: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
obyrich:
Technology can be of help in rearresting him quickly. Remember the story of a cultist who killed someone in Calabar but was arrested at a bank in Uyo? His account was flagged and suspended so he went to complain and they nabbed him. That's what technology can do.
what happened 2d case?was d culprit prosecuted?did victims family get justice?yeah I no that technology helps, but all am saying give d Nigerian police all d technology in d world with their attitude & corruption, we are still at ground zero.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by eluquenson(m): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
The cab man took the expatriate home, does that mean the expatriate thought that was his destination or what, yet he entered the Badoo(home). I am yet to fix the correlation but Badoo should be wiped out before they degenerated into a terrorist group.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Shaev7(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
Conductorr1:

How does IPOB relate to this news? Please think?
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by xcolanto(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
I though foreigners where refuting the claims that Lagos is the worst city to live in Africa? Well no be person go tell them na them body go hear am!
Indeed Lagos is the worst place to live in Africa! Human rituals, lynching, rape, trafficking and all other vices is associated with the state.

3 Likes

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Non event as that it happens so frequently to not really be newsworthy.
iluvpomo:
You have no comment on the crime?? It is the "extent" of the injury we that you pick on?? SMH

The victim is even better off from most Nigerians in that he has been given some first aid , usually we leave such victims to their fate.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by stevecantrell: 4:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
And you wonder why green passport is pariah in the international community

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by kingthreatz: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2017
From what I can see, the taxi man took the white man to his house to rob and kill him there. Not a case of badoo. But insanely wicked act
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by iammolise(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
hmmm!!... For crying out loud, i've yet to comprehend the reason these so called badoo people perpetuate these attacks... Are they set to achieve a reasonable goal like the militants or they're just another blood thirsty beasts like the fulani herdsmen?
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by obyrich(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
lexy2014:
what happened 2d case?was d culprit prosecuted?did victims family get justice?yeah I no that technology helps, but all am saying give d Nigerian police all d technology in d world with their attitude & corruption, we are still at ground zero.
I get you now. I tire for this country.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by zolapower: 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
Now i can now attribute this horrific attack to why Lagos should remain the third "least liveable" city in the world .

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by edgecution(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Incomplete story.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Litmus: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lol, all quite fake seeming.

This is like watching a drama of someone's poor impression of Nigeria informed by falls-news peddling Blogs and Narialand's demonisation of the nation. In this scene, we are meant to believe that along with no light, Nigeria has no clinic, hospitals or sensible people. The inhabitants exists in a demonic, Twilight world and are quite emotional in the way dipicted in old, long since discredited docuramas and movies where black's go about wailing and screaming in the presence of whites as though they are god's. All that remains is for that woman making noise about blood to cry Mbgati, Mbgati to complete the picture.

And the so-called bloodied White character is so stupid, he just allows himself to be manuvered here and there like a sheep, in what is made to appear a dark and dangerous, broken up cesspit. You don't expect a white guy, presumably, seasoned traveler to know how to go about getting help?he knows nothing about asking for phones, Embassy, grin and so on and so forth? Don't tell me, I know, he is disoriented grin

Clowns.

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
soberkid:
This story doesnt add up, how did they end up in Ikorodu? The white didnt know where he was going? Why are they snapping pictures instead of rushing the white dude to the emergency room? Was the badoo member caught?

Una get emergency room for nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by tivta(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Conductorr1:

Haaa, you are looking for trouble oh...
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by joenor(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
You are right my gee.. I dey see them as a new demonic group when don dey start small small to become Boko Haram sect.
EmeeNaka:
Badoo cult should be dealt with as terrorist group
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by joenor(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Why do all this guy want to give niaja another name... na wah... if nor b God this man for don die... weting...

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by kingthreatz: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Litmus:
Lol, all quite fake seeming.

This is like watching a drama of someone's poor impression of Nigeria informed by falls-news peddling Blogs and Narialand's demonisation of the nation. In this scene, we are meant to believe that along with no light, Nigeria has no clinic, hospitals or sensible people. The inhabitants exists in a demonic, Twilight world and are quite emotional in the way dipicted in old, long since discredited docuramas and movies where black's go about wailing and screaming in the presence of whites as though they are god's. All that remains is for that woman making noise about blood to cry Mbgati, Mbgati to complete the picture.

And the so-called bloodied White character is so stupid, he just allows himself to be manuvered here and there like a sheep, in what is made to appear a dark and dangerous, broken up cesspit. You don't expect a white guy, presumably, seasoned traveler to know how to go about getting help?he knows nothing about asking for phones, Embassy, grin and so on and so forth? Don't tell me, I know, he is disoriented grin

Clowns.

What if it was his first time in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by ottohan: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2017
zionmade1:

Can u stop this rubbish? grow up for once bro.
stop being myopic, all regions of this country have crimes ravaging their cities.
lol...
Pls not all regions abeg..
This one is too much
How can someone just start butchering an unknown person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.