Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video (63383 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix) / Expatriate Hangs Self In Lagos Office, Police Begin Probe / Kidnapper Gunned Down As Security Agents Rescue Abducted Expatriate In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by nellyelitz(m): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
Afonjas will say... atleast they're better than IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by billyG(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Cnt we just gather d bad generations in 9jeria make a big bonfire & burn dem to ashes?we hav an overbloated population of bad creatures d "dreg of hell".

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Litmus: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
kingthreatz:

What if it was his first time in Nigeria?

If you had never been to Nigeria before, wouldn't you research the country you're traveling to first?And given the impression that blogs and Nairaland paint of Nigeria would you travel to such a place? I wouldn't if I didn't know better. You'd to be nuts to do so. The only way you'd want to travel to such an outwardly destination, as a forigner, the way Nigeria is dipicted, is if you are a masochist looking for the pleasure of pain or an adventura hoping to hook up with Schwarzenegger in order to hunt a Preditor in the hostile environment. Either way or any way, you'd come prepared.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by HarmonyDee(f): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
oh God!...thank you he survived. this is a bad experience for the man.. animals everywhere

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by UncutSk(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
Afonjas have come again angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by nengibo: 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lagos of blood

3 Likes

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
obyrich:
I get you now. I tire for this country.
tnx boss
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Syphonn(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Fear seized the village of Shayamoya in the province of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa after the discovery of a decapitated body.

The family of 25-year-old Zanele Hlatshwayo, who has been missing since July, believes she was the victim of a ring of cannibalism that led to the arrest of five men.

His decaying body was found after a man who claimed to be a traditional healer surrendered to the police last week and confessed that he was tired of eating human flesh.

Read more at www.busygisting.com
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by one4GOD(f): 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
soberkid:
This story doesnt add up, how did they end up in Ikorodu? The white didnt know where he was going? Why are they snapping pictures instead of rushing the white dude to the emergency room? Was the badoo member caught?
from what i heard the woman say, d man was a driver to d victim maybe former and as d man knew he will be entering naija by night he perhaps felt he would be safer with his former driver turned taxi driver unknown to him that the man has joined badoo gang. so based on this he took him to his own house and thus attacked him. dont know if he was hypnotised to have agreed to follow him to his house. poor man. this will further dent our image in the eyes of the world. Lord have mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by iluvpomo(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
GenBuhari:
Non event as that it happens so frequently to not really be newsworthy. The victim is even better off from most Nigerians in that he has been given some first aid , usually we leave such victims to their fate.
That is why your name matches that of our incapacitated leader. You have accepted crime as the new normal with no desire for Nigeria to improve.

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Cyriloha(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2017
Conductorr1:

"No No. IPOB is our greatest problem. Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested for demanding Biafra.

"Baddo members and skull miners can kill us all they want but NNAMDI Kanu must be arrested to appease the bandaged head fulani sultan of Sokoto "

- Yoruba moozlems. cheesy

Tell them bro

2 Likes

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by kingthreatz: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Litmus:

If you had never been to Nigeria before, wouldn't you research the country you're traveling to first?And given the impression that blogs and Nairaland paint of Nigeria would you travel to such a place? I wouldn't if I didn't know better. You'd to be nuts to do so. The only way you'd want to travel to such an outwardly destination, as a forigner, the way Nigeria is dipicted, is if you are a masochist looking for the pleasure of pain or an adventura hoping to hook up with Schwarzenegger in order to hunt a Preditor in the hostile environment. Either way or any way, you'd come prepared.

Crap

2 Likes

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by BetaThings: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
Conductorr1:

"No No. IPOB is our greatest problem. Nnamdi Kanu should be arrested for demanding Biafra.

"Baddo members and skull miners can kill us all they want but NNAMDI Kanu must be arrested to appease the bandaged head fulani sultan of Sokoto "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNEWtTDyAYs
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by lereinter(m): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2017
why is the lagos state govt finding it hard to end this menace
maybe they are involved
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by maasoap(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
Breadfruit:
God save Una.
If anything had happened to that American, Trump would have used Nigeria as an example.
Americans value their citizens.
Lol. Tell me you are joking.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
iluvpomo:
That is why your name matches that of our incapacitated leader. You have accepted crime as the new normal with no desire for Nigeria to improve.
He pointed out the reality of Nigeria situation but all what you could see was that he had accepted it as NEW NORMAL. I'm not surprised, you're more obsessed with his moniker.

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by iluvpomo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2017
maasoap:

You didn't understand his comment.
Explain am please
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by bluecircle470: 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2017
So every attack now is Badoo abi......mtcheew! All i can see is just an armed robber who wanted to kill d man in other to tk his belongings and that's even if it is Nigeria cos thrs no proof to show.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by sierralleone197(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
] To say the fact,The incident happened in my area,.The driver man is an igbo guy to be sincere, but he later ran away.
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by akigbemaru: 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A foreign expatriate was lucky to have escaped alive after being attacked by a suspected member of the dreaded Badoo cult group in Ikorodu area of Lagos. According to online reports, the suspected Badoo member who is a cab driver picked up the foreign expatriate from the airport and took him home to use cutlass to butcher him - an attack which the man survived.

Read below what was shared a social media user;

Good morning all. Pls for those living in Ikorodu please be vigilant o. My friend Agnes sent me this voice note yesterday and pictures about another friend of ours called Dupe who has been living with Badoo but didn't know. The guy is a cab man. He picked up an expatriate from the airport (American Man) and took him home and used mortal and cutlass to butcher him. To God be the glory he survived.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/foreign-expatriate-us-almost-killed-badoo-member-ikorodu-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxQ7b2M0DHE
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by suzypark(f): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2017
Now when the world says Nigeria is no-go-area for foreigners, some people will come out and defend their country. The disgrace is too much

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Excell360: 8:02am On Aug 29, 2017
obo389:
On a foreigner again? Haba. What is actually wrong with us as a nation for heaven sake? Ahahn angry
you are saying this because it involves a white man:

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by kechywillz(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2017
Lagos u say is the most liveable city by residents yet you hear news about butchery and rituals,why can't government arrest these badoo cult members

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by obo389(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2017
Excell360:
you are saying this because it involves a white man:[/quote[quote]
Not even that bro but my grudge is , why can't our people have a sense of responsibility and shame sometimes? Must we always use every opportunity at our disposal?

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by citadels(f): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Conductorr1:

U are very stupid. look who is talking blood sucking bastard. Have Nnamdi Kalu hurt any of u. u don't have brain. Yoruba idiot
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by citadels(f): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lack of moral upbringing. when I came to Lagos 2013 was when I knew that people over there are something else. very hostile, wicked and inhuman. I detest Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by 400billionman: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Conductorr1:

Haha.

Nnamdi KuNU gives Bugari sleepless nights yet Book haram and Badoo don't.

That's how jaundiced the mentality of the average Nigerian is.

1 Like

Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Tashaamania(f): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
djeezy:
Useless country.
My bae before the war grin
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by djeezy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tashaamania:
My bae before the war grin
I've been looking for you everywhere grin
Re: Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video by Tashaamania(f): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
djeezy:
I've been looking for you everywhere grin
Did you check my bedroom? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia Police Arrest Killers Of Husband And Wife (Photos) / Police Link Oko Oloyun’s Death To Fraud, Arson In Lagos Office / Soldiers Kill Noel Chigbu In His Car At Owerri Checkpoint, Lie Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.