Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Dembele Pens Five-year Barcelona Deal To Complete €105m Transfer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dembele Pens Five-year Barcelona Deal To Complete €105m Transfer (392 Views)

Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut / Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract / Juventus Completes Signing Of Cristiano Ronaldo For £105m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dembele Pens Five-year Barcelona Deal To Complete €105m Transfer by Afz9095(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
The France international has officially made his move to Barcelona after signing a five-year deal.
Ousmane Dembele has put pen to paper on a five-year contract at Barcelona to complete his transfer from Borussia Dortmund.
The 20-year-old France winger moves to Barca for an initial €105 million, under a deal that will make him the second most expensive player in history once add-ons are accounted for.
Barca 13/2 to win the Champions League
Dembele arrived in Barcelona on Sunday and completed a medical earlier on Monday before arriving at Camp Nou for the signing ceremony.
He then took the field for his official presentation before an estimated crowd of 12,000 fans, who he addressed in a short interview.
"I'm excited to be playing at this club with the best players in the world and to be in front of all these people today," he said.
"I've always wanted to play for Barca since I was very young. I watched all the matches. It is the best club in the world with the best players in the world and I hope to bring lots of trophies and titles to Barcelona.
"I'm very happy to be here and hoping to integrate quickly with my team-mates."
The former Rennes star will take the number 11 shirt at Camp Nou, which was vacated by Neymar when he joined Paris Saint-Germain for a world-record €222m earlier this month.
That transfer set in motion the chain of events leading Dembele to Catalonia, during which time the player was suspended by Dortmund for refusing to attend training as Barca tried to broker a deal.
"The transfer of French national player Ousmane Dembele from Borussia Dortmund to FC Barcelona is complete," read a statement issued by Dortmund during Dembele's presentation.
"All necessary documents have been signed, and the player has successfully completed the medical check at the receiving club.
"Borussia Dortmund and FC Barcelona had already agreed on the transfer terms on Friday last week."
Source: www.goal.com/en-ng/news/ousmane-dembele-barcelona-105m-five-year-deal/1mu8c7ip580s51udz42gev2xwj

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Dembele Pens Five-year Barcelona Deal To Complete €105m Transfer by respect80(m): 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2017
Welcome to Barcelona. Shine on

(1) (Reply)

Bartomeu On Messi New Barcelona Deal:his Father Has Signed,the Contract Is Valid / Real Madrid's 73-game Scoring Streak In Detail / Tottenham 2-0 West Ham (carabao Cup) (live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.