Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Check This Guy Cover Of Wizkid Shaba ( Am Thinking Of Investing In Him ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check This Guy Cover Of Wizkid Shaba ( Am Thinking Of Investing In Him ) (466 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus / Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check This Guy Cover Of Wizkid Shaba ( Am Thinking Of Investing In Him ) by ifenidavies: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2017
i came across this guy via whatsapp , he told me he was an upcoming rapper and needed support . i listen to one of his records even though the quality was not good enough . i decided to upload it to data file host . even though an not so financially buoyant am thinking of introducing him to some of my superior . But before that , i want you guys to download the record and rate him . what do you think , it a talent or trash .
I need your advice
here is the link
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/e419226d
Re: Check This Guy Cover Of Wizkid Shaba ( Am Thinking Of Investing In Him ) by ifenidavies: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
am waiting for your reviews

(1) (Reply)

NOT GAY? Controversial Red Carpet Host, Denrele Edun Kisses Ada Slim [photo] / Kanye West Slams Taylor Swift For Aiming At Him On Her Latest Song / Ycee's Juice Shutdown "Made In America"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.