Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out (1245 Views)

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hello house, I seriously need help from anyone who can help me. My family is really starving and we are overwhelmed with lots of debt. Please anybody who can help my family with any amount, I will appreciate! I only have an opay account of 09038046863, or you can use my uncle's bank account. 2091917162 UBA OKOLO CHRISTIAN. Please if you can help me with any amount, thanks!
Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by Bigflamie(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
grin

Nairalanders no fit fall again for you all scammers, I don't know if you are real but my instinct tells me you are one with two balls down there and God damn thick voice

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by LewsTherin: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Why does your "uncle" have the same name as you?
Goodiness:
Hello house, I seriously need help from anyone who can help me. My family is really starving and we are overwhelmed with lots of debt. Please anybody who can help my family with any amount, I will appreciate! I only have an opay account of 09038046863, or you can use my uncle's bank account. 2091917162 UBA OKOLO CHRISTIAN. Please if you can help me with any amount, thanks!

4 Likes

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by Mindlog: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Another scammer.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by LewsTherin: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mindlog:
Another scammer.
....that has now deactivated. But has unfortunately put his real name on the internet as a scammer.

And we know the internet never forgets.

Let this be a lesson to others who want to tow the same path. I wonder what will happen to him if he applies for a job and the recruiters google his name

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by Foodqueen(f): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dead on arrival.

Oma she ooo

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by Chrizdon: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Scammers are on the rise in 9ja! I don't blame this person Sha, it's the situation of things in the country that's making people do wuruwuru to get money. the guy is still a primary 4 scammer, begging money with fake credentials. many people are jobless now and things in this country is getting really hard for poor people. government should please come to our aid, things are too expensive in the country.
Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by ggirl4real: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
All I can say is that couples should learn to give birth to the number of children they can cater for

Things are hard

If it's only one child you can cater for comfortably, that is enough

The era of breeding plenty children with the belief that "It is God that grooms children" is over

There's no free money anyway and no one owes you one kobo

If you can't afford to take care of a child, keep you reproductive organ in check until you are capable.

6 Likes

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by devlishGINGER(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chrizdon:
Scammers are on the rise in 9ja! I don't blame this person Sha, it's the situation of things in the country that's making people do wuruwuru to get money. the guy is still a primary 4 scammer, begging money with fake credentials. many people are jobless now and things in this country is getting really hard for poor people. government should please come to our aid, things are too expensive in the country.
turns out you are the same OP

10 Likes

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by merieam16(f): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
devlishGINGER:
Mad tho...lolz

4 Likes

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by UDUJ(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
devlishGINGER:

lmao cheesy grin cheesy, damn dude that's some cool CIA stuff. You deserve some chilled bottles of Heineken. Damn cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by devlishGINGER(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
UDUJ:

lmao cheesy grin cheesy, damn dude that's some cool CIA stuff. You deserve some chilled bottles of Heineken. Damn cheesy
big bros I really need it o make I send my aza grin

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by UDUJ(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
devlishGINGER:
big bros I really need it o make I send my aza grin

Okay send me an email. Don't put it here.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by devlishGINGER(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
UDUJ:

Okay send me an email. Don't put it here.
wow I have sent a pm
Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by UDUJ(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
devlishGINGER:
wow I have sent a pm

I have responded.

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
UDUJ:

I have responded.
How very nice of you smiley

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by kkins25(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
devlishGINGER:

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by LewsTherin: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2020
Chrizdon:

Deleting your name in your profile won't help you much. It is now well known that Chrizdon is Goodiness is Okolo Christian is a scammer.

And not a very good one, I might add.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by Bakare19: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2020
shocked grin grin
Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by BuranTashi2020: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chrizdon:
shame on you. scammer.

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Starving, Please Anybody Who Can Help Us Out by LadySarah: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chrizdon:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House?? / Why Do Nigerian Men In Diaspora Come Back Home To Marry Wife / How You Can Benefit From Mattress Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.