Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Need A Link Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Link Pls (381 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Link Pls by urbobo20(m): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
dear nairalander am very good in production and installation of interlocked ,even I can operates chain dozers very well if any of you here have people who need my my service please inform me . I was doing very here in Lagos got married here did my and here , I just woke one day that I am relocating home . when I got home initially I was doing fine before every thing go collapse to the extent that I can't even eat twice again . my my advice to people here is that were ever you are living if u can feed and keep some money at bank don't relocate

(1) (Reply)

Sign Of Rape Victim And Solution For Healthy Lifestyle / Creative And Exquisite Photography And Videography For Family Ans Events / Choosing A Nanny, What You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.