Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,698 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful (2144 Views)

Cook Your Next Stew With STOUT (Odeku), And Thank Me Later! / Pls What're The Contents Of Trophy Stout?? / Guinness Nigeria Unveils New Guinness Smooth Stout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful by KingGBsky(m): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2017
This is simply what me and my fellow mates that consume Williams Stout and Turbo King Stout go through every single moment we drink this product.
This are products of Nigeria Breweries.
I have messeged them several times on their display email address...no reply.

Please we have to make this known to the public for the major and severe rust on the cover of the bottle could be really harmful.
I wish some chemical analyst could let us know more.

Re: Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful by ogeodi(f): 12:27am On Aug 29, 2017
the problem is not from the breweries, na d distributors dey keep d drinks outside wia rain dey beat am after few days e don rust.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 29, 2017
undecided

Re: Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful by Benekruku(m): 1:49am On Aug 29, 2017
You need to stop taking alcohol and focus more on fornication or use of Hard-drugs
Re: Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful by KingGBsky(m): 5:11am On Aug 30, 2017
ogeodi:
the problem is not from the breweries, na d distributors dey keep d drinks outside wia rain dey beat am after few days e don rust.

The problem is with the crown cover. It lacks quality, that's why it rust easily.
Whoever is producing the cover should be persecuted.
Re: Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful by KingGBsky(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just Imagine! Dome people will still ask me wetin concern u... *Nigeria* There was once a country.

Re: Nigeria Brewries Williams Stout And Turbo King Could Be Harmful by KingGBsky(m): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Just Imagine! Some people will still ask me wetin concern me... *Nigeria* There was once a country.

(1) (Reply)

For Constant Food Supply Apply For This Grant / Check Out This Cake Friends, And Tell Us What You Think. / Sumptuous Yummy Delicious Curry Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.