Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run (655 Views)

How Record Labels Make Money From Music / Submits Demo – Get Accepted By Our Record Label Fast / Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by midehill(m): 1:42am On Aug 29, 2017
I just got a record label for my friend but the truth is its online I got the record label...and I have used the no online to search for the person on fb...we saw him snapping wit big big celebrities like davido and the rest...we asked him where z record label is at...he said victoria island in Lagos...but the problem there is that he told my friend to send 5k for entry form and that's all...but we are not sure if he z trying to scam us or not...he even told us to search for him on fb in which we did nd we saw him dere...he was also giving pple online his no for upcoming artiste...he jez opened d label though but my frnd said a record label doesn't collect moni at all...so ladies nd gentlemen...how do record labels run their thing and do u tink d man Z trying to scam us...kindly contribute pls as this may save us from scammer... tenkz
Re: Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by philfearon(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2017
midehill:
I just got a record label for my friend but the truth is its online I got the record label...and I have used the no online to search for the person on fb...we saw him snapping wit big big celebrities like davido and the rest...we asked him where z record label is at...he said victoria island in Lagos...but the problem there is that he told my friend to send 5k for entry form and that's all...but we are not sure if he z trying to scam us or not...he even told us to search for him on fb in which we did nd we saw him dere...he was also giving pple online his no for upcoming artiste...he jez opened d label though but my frnd said a record label doesn't collect moni at all...so ladies nd gentlemen...how do record labels run their thing and do u tink d man Z trying to scam us...kindly contribute pls as this may save us from scammer... tenkz
Please bro, don't pay anything.
I have been scammed with that shït before.
No record label will require you to pay a fee before signing you!!!
Re: Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by Bigdiddo(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2017
most of this guy's a
go to.big clubs to snap with celebrities in order to scam the upcoming ones. I have met one asking to meet at eko hotel and 30k is the fee for their audition. he claims to be ybnl manager and all sorts.. some will tell u to record a song in their studio that's when. they can sign u. u will be asked to pay huge amount for the session and it has to be sent to an account before u go to the studio.. beware guys...
Re: Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by midehill(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2017
philfearon:
Please bro, don't pay anything. I have been scammed with that shït before. No record label will require you to pay a fee before signing you!!!

okay tenkz
Re: Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by midehill(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2017
hmmmn okay...thank u all
Re: Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by nevjn(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2017
Hoo~
I thought those tricks just work for school boys.. BE wise,man!
Re: Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
running a real record label is capital intensive and risky too. it is like managing an undiscovered artist or a performer on a contract that may end up on deficit. no true label will request a dime from you. d only tin they would want from you should be your song demo to listen to b4 deciding whether you are worth the risk of dia investment or not
Re: Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by midehill(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
tenkz guys
Re: Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by Chanchit: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
midehill:
tenkz guys

Once had an encounter with one, I really dealt with that guy. I played along, I was giving him update of my movement to the bank right from my bed, after an hour he asked mW how far, I said the network is very slow. He asked me again, I said I've sent the money, he say he didn't see the alert, I said he should wait a bit its probably because of the network, he sent me a chat again, I said I also just called the bank and the bank told me to swipe his ATM between his mother yansh for the money to drop through her pu$$@y. I've never seen a scammer that furious, na so we begin swear for each other on chat, the guy later blocked me.
Re: Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by philfearon(m): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Chanchit:

Once had an encounter with one, I really dealt with that guy. I played along, I was giving him update of my movement to the bank right from my bed, after an hour he asked mW how far, I said the network is very slow. He asked me again, I said I've sent the money, he say he didn't see the alert, I said he should wait a bit its probably because of the network, he sent me a chat again, I said I also just called the bank and the bank told me to swipe his ATM between his mother yansh for the money to drop through her pu$$@y. I've never seen a scammer that furious, na so we begin swear for each other on chat, the guy later blocked me.
My mannest man..
you na bahd gang!!!
lol...*swipe his ATM between his mother nyash...* chai!!
Re: Please Who Have Idea How Record Label Run by Chanchit: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
philfearon:
My mannest man.. you na bahd gang!!! lol...*swipe his ATM between his mother nyash...* chai!!

The guy really jam bad market that day.

(1) (Reply)

Edm Lovers / Man Collapsed Trying To Break Guinness World Record / NEW HOT MUSIC : Davido – Fia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.