Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Health Benefits of Eating Rabbit Meat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Health Benefits of Eating Rabbit Meat (2388 Views)

Cooking And Eating Rabbit Meat!!! A Must Watch Process / Bush Rabbit We Killed / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits of Eating Rabbit Meat by samshoz(m): 2:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Rabbit meat is a highly health beneficial meat and can be made or prepared with various cooking recipes, inorder to give you the desirable taste.. They can be fried or barbecued, depending on how you prefer it and best way it appeals to your taste.

Listed below are the health benefits derived from eating Rabbit meat:

1. It is one of the best white meats available on the market today.

2. The meat has a high percentage of easily digestible protein.

3. It contains the least amount of fat among all the other available meets.

4. Rabbit meat contains less calorie value than other meats.

5. Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free and therefore heart patient friendly.

6. The sodium content of rabbit meat is comparatively less than other meats.

7. The calcium and phosphorus contents of this meat or more than any other meats.

8. The ratio of me to bone is high meaning there is more edible meat on the carcass than even a chicken.

9. Rabbit meat with the many health benefits does not have a strong flavor and is comparable to chicken but not identical.

We slaughter for free!! you can come pick up at our farm and can also be delivered to those within Lagos at a token fee. WhatsApp me O 8 O 2 O 9 O 3 l l 2 or Call 07033389432 for further details. Order now!

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits of Eating Rabbit Meat by bigtt76(f): 3:30am On Aug 29, 2017
Looks like cat to me shocked
Re: Health Benefits of Eating Rabbit Meat by Benekruku(m): 7:36am On Aug 29, 2017
Good meat and well dressed from the picture

Whats your location?
Re: Health Benefits of Eating Rabbit Meat by hoyze24: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2017
Bro! we need to talk. Got a friend interested in rearing rabbits.

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits of Eating Rabbit Meat by samshoz(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Benekruku:
Good meat and well dressed from the picture

Whats your location?

Sango, Ogun State and Ikeja, Lagos.

Whatsapp 08020903112, Calls: 07033389432.
Re: Health Benefits of Eating Rabbit Meat by samshoz(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2017
bigtt76:
Looks like cat to me shocked

This rabbit not cat. See below

Re: Health Benefits of Eating Rabbit Meat by bigtt76(f): 11:48am On Sep 05, 2017
I know just kidding. Thanks.

samshoz:

This rabbit not cat. See below

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Balanced Diet Plan For A Week Using Nigerian Menu / Benefits Of Soybeans Milk(i Need A Further Breakdown) / Wat Is Ur Best Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.