Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (45864 Views)

Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by praizblog: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Tekno was spotted with Lola rae clubbing together happily.

Their is a report that Lola Rae and teckno are not more together but we guess teckno have his way back to Lola's heart. See more pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/tekno-partying-with-his-girlfriend-lola.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Benjom(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2017
You guys are cool together. You've got to stop playing ludo with your fans' emotions. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by shamack: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2017
Lola rae is very clean,,,,i always have a crush on whose pussy she might be

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 29, 2017
I smell fp. Dont wake me up.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by MhizzAJ(f): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2017
Who re they deceiving undecided
Isn't Lola rae too old for Techno

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by jay2pee(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2017
Benjom:
You guys are cool together. You've got to stop playing ludo with your fans' emotions. smiley

Who are their fans.... I don't give a shit about any celebrity and their lifestyle

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by OKorowanta: 7:42am On Aug 29, 2017
Mamiwater and Papiwater.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by internationalman(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Who re they deceiving undecided Isn't Lola rae too old for Techno
what makes you think Tekno is younger?

7 Likes

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Omede2u2(m): 7:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Who get vaseline here
wink
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 29, 2017
This guy tekno is enjoying shaa..
Shining this gals congo around 4-5am can replace any form of exercise

8 Likes

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by chibike69: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2017
wetin concern me

I know say dey go break up one day

na dia way

7 Likes

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by GreatEvilBeast(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2017
Its a Tuesday Morning for Crying out loud,

More food thrown at the feet of those who for some reason over hipe these so called Celebrities.

FTR. I DONT GIVE A FLYING PIG

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by CheezyCharles(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2017
I told my mom to buy a samsung phone for me but instead she bought....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by ateamblezing(f): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2017
Who is that guy that announced that breakup?,that guy deserves a slap.
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Narldon: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2017

HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE CABINET BUHARI WANTS TO SHUFFLE??

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Evablizin(f): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Ok good for them
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by fernandez1(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Okolabi
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by pmc01(m): 9:05am On Aug 29, 2017
Alright. Next!
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Mememan: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2017
Oṣù Cassava
Vs.
Afonja pussay

Oṣù Cassava No want leave afonja pussay.
Afonja pussay is still my loyal than all these oṣù loose passays tongue
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by AlexCk: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by kenzysmith: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2017
If u re a girlfriend to ninja celeb then u re waisting ur time use that time to look 4 a man to marry all will end up baby mama i wonder wen girls go get sense
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by tundelion: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2017
Benjom:
wetin concern fan emotion wit this now?

1 Like

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by MrThisandthat(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2017
Ok, next
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by noble71(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2017
Omede2u2:
Who get vaseline here

wink
Do babes use Vaseline too? cheesy
Meanwhile have it here what are friends for.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by OLASUNKONMI(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2017
jay2pee:

Who are their fans.... I don't give a shit about any celebrity and their lifestyle

who care about them

1 Like

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by IamSINZ(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Narldon:

HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE CABINET BUHARI WANTS TO SHUFFLE??

Buhari may see this and miraculously receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by joey150(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2017
Benjom:

Just read the trash you wrote...

Suddenly tekno's life is part of your emotions..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by bamite(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2017
This guy mouth no de close

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by jfizle247(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Who re they deceiving undecided
Isn't Lola rae too old for Techno

The older the wine skin the better

1 Like

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2017
Ducks and the way they relate with love grin
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Memphis357(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2017
f

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Falcons, Lagos Corpers, Oyinbo Lady Do Peter Okoye #onemorenightchallenge / The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real / Adekunle Gold's Band, ‘The 79th Element’ Unveiled After YBNL Exit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.