Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (45872 Views)

Davido And Chioma Go Out On A Date Amidst Breakup Rumor (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Memphis357(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2017
F**k all y'all!
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by beautiful232(f): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2017
do celebrities even get true love?
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by DonYoung1: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2017
nda ara. gagging for constant fame sad sad undecided
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by 2sexycom(m): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2017
jay2pee:

Who are their fans.... I don't give a shit about any celebrity and their lifestyle
chop knuckle... I thought I was the only one who act that way. That makes the two of us now cool

1 Like

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2017
I heard fried pap turns into pancakes. lipsrsealed
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by kessdivine4all: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2017
Mememan:
Oṣù Cassava
Vs.
Afonja pussay

Oṣù Cassava No want leave afonja pussay.
Afonja pussay is still my loyal than all these oṣù loose passays tongue

The Univerese is made up electrons, neutrons and morons. And in the order of morons, you are number one. Receive sense

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by winkmart: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
Love burds
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by okenwaa(m): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Lola bend small lemme see sumtin...
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Hez143(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2017
AlexCk:
undecided lipsrsealed

You gave a fvck bro!! Opening the thread was a fvck you gave cool
AlexCk:
undecided lipsrsealed

You gave a fvck bro!! Opening the thread was a fvck you gave
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by shevy878: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Narldon:

HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE CABINET BUHARI WANTS TO SHUFFLE??

i wonder o!
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by gfat10: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2017
This is interesting,i wan marry lola o
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by femi4: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2017
Omede2u2:
Who get vaseline here

wink
So women dey use Vaseline for kd
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by DrHighchief(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2017
Where people dey chop Panadol for another people matter?
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2017
I think dis relationship is all for the show im sorry
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by SexytorresE(f): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Believe those yeyebrity at ur own risk. Attention seekers+am new here I need a welcome comments �

1 Like

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by SexytorresE(f): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2017
OLASUNKONMI:

who care about them
same here,i also don't give a Bleep!
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by columbus007(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
Omede2u2:
Who get vaseline here

wink
una Don dey vaseline pvssy again cheesy
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Amandachika25(f): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
praizblog:
Tekno was spotted with Lola rae clubbing together happily.

Their is a report that Lola Rae and teckno are not more together but we guess teckno have his way back to Lola's heart. See more pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/tekno-partying-with-his-girlfriend-lola.html?m=0

praizblog:

Their is a report that Lola Rae and teckno are not more together but we guess teckno have his way back to Lola's heart. See more pics below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/tekno-partying-with-his-girlfriend-lola.html?m=0

praizblog:

Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by yebcy4u(f): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
not only your girl is bad you're the worst dear
Re: Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour by Oppypoppy: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
E don start rubbish at hin age. Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo) / Rita Daniels Collects Omugwo Fee From Regina Daniels In Dollars / Why I Got Married To Adekunle Gold - Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.