Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan In 'unprecedented Threat' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan In 'unprecedented Threat' (386 Views)

North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan / India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally / Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan In 'unprecedented Threat' by peteregwu(m): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2017
North Korea has fired a missile over northern Japan in a move Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe called an "unprecedented" threat to his country.

The missile, launched early on Tuesday Korean time, flew over Hokkaido island before crashing into the sea.
The UN Security Council is expected to hold an emergency meeting in response.

North Korea has conducted a flurry of missile tests recently, but this is the first time it has fired what is thought to be a ballistic weapon over Japan.

On the two previous occasions its rockets crossed Japan - in 1998 and 2009 - North Korea said they were for satellite launch vehicles, not weapons.

The BBC's Rupert Wingfield-Hayes in Tokyo says this latest launch appears to be the first of a missile powerful enough to potentially carry a nuclear warhead.
Re: North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan In 'unprecedented Threat' by WorldRichest: 8:30am On Aug 29, 2017
Where is the Trump that have been boasting? This young boy has done what his father couldn't do, now Mr Trump with mouth diarrhea, its time to bite, enough of your barking. The population of the world is too much. You two foolish idiots (Trump and Kim Jong-un) can help reduce world population before it gets out of hand.
Re: North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan In 'unprecedented Threat' by BigBelleControl(m): 8:43am On Aug 29, 2017
Someone needs to pull the ear of that overfed, spoilt brat. This is the best time America and Russia can come together to deal with this guy. I only fear if China won't back him.
Re: North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan In 'unprecedented Threat' by Narldon: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2017

I just hope Japan would reply
Re: North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan In 'unprecedented Threat' by seunny4lif(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2017
BigBelleControl:
Someone needs to pull the ear of that overfed, spoilt brat. This is the best time America and Russia can come together to deal with this guy. I only fear if China won't back him.
Russia support US to deal with NK? So, that US can put THAAD on her border ?
NK will keep testing and there not US will do about it.
With NK nukes US will bow at the end.
Wake up from your dream grin grin
Re: North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan In 'unprecedented Threat' by peteregwu(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2017
BigBelleControl:

You don't expect China to fold their hand and watch the US deal with north Korea..
Re: North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan In 'unprecedented Threat' by aku626(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2017
3rd world war loading? i doubt it s just one country North Korea except Russia butts in which i doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Read The Letter Barack Obama Left Donald Trump On The Resolute Desk Upon Hand Ov / Obama Calls Trump Repeal Of Migrant Amnesty ‘wrong’, ‘cruel’ / Thousands Evacuated After Ukraine Arms Depot Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.