Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (22652 Views)

World Cup: Babayaro Names 2 People Responsible For Nigeria’s Failure To Qualify / 2022 World Cup: Babayaro Names Two People Responsible For Nigeria’s Failure / Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His Goal In Nigeria 3-2 Win Over Argentina In 1996 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by 4ward(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
congrats
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Bimpe29: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
Celestine Babayaro of the good old days, when Super Eagles are the Lion King of African Football. Babayero came to limelight in Europe during his days at Stamford Bridge.

I however, wish him a happy birth date, long life and prosperity. Congratulations to one of the foremost and famous foreign player in Europe.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by olamil34(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
CheedyJ:
He's Sango's youngest child
thank u grin
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Bimpe29: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Celestine Babayaro of the good old days, when Super Eagles are the Lion King of African Football. Babayero came to limelight in Europe during his days at Stamford Bridge.

I however, wish him a happy birth date, long life and prosperity. Congratulations to one of the foremost and famous foreign player in Europe.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jesus Christ is Lord!!!!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by claremont(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
robosky02:
He was declared bankrupt in 2011.

These are people who earned £1000's per WEEK, I wonder what they used the money for. It's really a lesson to others, it's not how much you earn that matters, what really matters is how much you save/invest.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by nnokwa042(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
cummando:
Ha 39 ke? When I was small this guy dey play for Nigeria na. No be this guy dance aboki etigi after he score?
Simple maths 1993 he play for under 17 and we all know say na magic age them dey use. So you mean say he was 15 when he featured that year?

Okay o. Brother taiye taiwo I sight your mentor
pls his name is Celestine iwuoha they re not abokki but the man that sponsored them is the babayaro u need to change ur name before he will sponsor u,they re from abia state him and his brother Emma pls,don't make that mistake again
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by maklelemakukula(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
he should confess joor...y is he still using football age even after having retired
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by robosky02(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
snazzy5050:
This op na wa

as in lipsrsealed grin
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by snazzy5050(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
Only you carry all the trophy! undecided undecidedOP/FTC
robosky02:

as in lipsrsealed grin
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by robosky02(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
nnokwa042:
pls his name is Celestine iwuoha they re not abokki but the man that sponsored them is the babayaro u need to change ur name before he will sponsor u,they re from abia state him and his brother Emma pls,don't make that mistake again

who iwuoha help

grin
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by papijulah: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
39 or 52?

Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Oyindidi(f): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2017
Franco93:
...and after all these achievements and international recognitions, he went bankrupt in 2011 after retiring in 2010.
Fear village people.
Na God punish am for false age. I was less than 12 when I see this guy dey play for naija. I don pass 30 and him still be 39? God punish am no be village people. The lie dey vex me
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by greencard: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
nnokwa042:
story story ..voices from the market tongue
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
Franco93:
...and after all these achievements and international recognitions, he went bankrupt in 2011 after retiring in 2010.
Fear village people.
if u mention our name again,we go follow ur matter..
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by urvillagepeoplee(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Ur village people really follow you enter Europe
ur last warning, don't mention us again!

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by cgun91(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
you cannot hear anything from him again cause I believe he is broke now
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by femi4: 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Nigeria's best left back....but this guy too like flexing
Iroha is Nigeria's best left back
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Homeboiy: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
What is the meaning of Babayaro?

Its means big boy
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by legibow: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
is that is real age, that man looks older than that ooooo grin grin cheesy..... anyways llnp, age with grace
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Anasko(m): 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Babayaro means small father. He got the name from his agent Hon. Sabo Babayaro former Manager Kaduna United. Hon.Sabo Babayaro has a football academy where he groom footballers which some of them use his name as their jersey name. eg. Celestine Babayaro and Emmanuel Babayaro.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Anasko(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

Its means big boy
is doesnt mean big boy. Big boy is "Babban yaro"
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Anasko(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2017
greencard:
story story ..voices from the market tongue
He was Kaduna born. get it right.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Celestine made the number 3 position as glamorous as the number 9...Happy birthday legend
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by mceze(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
It means "Big-boy"
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by chigo003(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
Babayaro is 51 from my guess! But him village people end in career early

Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
nnokwa042:

He's not from ABIA, He's from Amaigbo in Imo.D mother was buried August last year and I was there.He didn't attend but Emmanuel Babayaro and his sister was there.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by nnokwa042(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

He's not from ABIA, He's from Amaigbo in Imo.D mother was buried August last year and I was there.He didn't attend but Emmanuel Babayaro and his sister was there.
thanks cus afonja people want to give them away to abokki people angry
Re: Celestine Babayaro Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
nnokwa042:
thanks cus afonja people want to give them away to abokki people angry

nwanne dalu , rapu ndi ofe many ka fa na akoeli

(1) (2) (Reply)

AWC 2012 Semi-Final: Nigeria Vs South Africa (0 - 1) On Wed November-7-2012 / Mane Vs Salah: Rematch Looms With World Cup Place At Stake / Giannis Antetokounmpo Wins 2019 NBA MVP Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.