Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This (845 Views)

Debunking The Lies Of The Jehovah's Witnesses That Jesus Didn't Resurrect Bodily / Teachings Of Jesus That Jesus Disobeyed / How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by mhisbliss(f): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2017
from pictures on the wall, to movies and books, the rendition of Jesus is always a handsome light skinned man, not black obviously, with beard all over his face and long feminine looking hair which i can't even boast of as a lady, If you grew up in a religious Home you can relate to this, im sure there's no photograph or portrait of Jesus when he was on earth, so How did they know what he looks like?

Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2017
a
Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by Jeffrey12(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by An2elect2(f): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2017
It's called the depravity of mankind. Men are natural born rebels. They'd rather worship their own image of God than God Himself

2 Likes

Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by Homeboiy: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2017
It's an imagination

Nobody has seen Jesus before
The people that saw him don't even know how he looks like

sometimes he comes inform of an old man( Na so I hear oo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by ojun50(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Shooooooo
Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by CAPTAIND5235(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2017
People that have seen him always testify that he doesn't look that way...I don't need an image to prove his existence... He is real to me than the phone in my hands
Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by analice107: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
That's Jesus according to Catholics. Only them work with pictures and images.
And, they forget Jesus is not Caucasian.

2 Likes

Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by ANIEXTY(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
I think it's because of the 'JESUS' movie acted by Robert Powell, because that looks like him
Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by Hier(m): 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
mhisbliss:
from pictures on the wall, to movies and books, the rendition of Jesus is always a handsome light skinned man, not black obviously, with beard all over his face and long feminine looking hair which i can't even boast of as a lady, If you grew up in a religious Home you can relate to this, im sure there's no photograph or portrait of Jesus when he was on earth, so How did they know what he looks like?

well, someone started it and the others took to it, just a general view of how those who hail from the town Jesus came. it's just like Chinese, they look alike kinda, just saying. I don't believe those pictures and its funny some hang and buy them in their house. I won't even paste such pics on my Facebook and I might block whoever tags me with such pictures.
Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by Hier(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
h
Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by 1Sharon(f): 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
ANIEXTY:
I think it's because of the 'JESUS' movie acted by Robert Powell, because that looks like him

Those images have predated the movies undecided

1 Like

Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by 1Sharon(f): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hier:

well, someone started it and the others took to it, j[b]ust a general view of how those who hail from the town Jesus came.[/b] it's just like Chinese, they look alike kinda, just saying. I don't believe those pictures and its funny some hang and buy them in their house. I won't even paste such pics on my Facebook and I might block whoever tags me with such pictures.

Well jesus hailed from the middle east and they are not White. So you sir, are talking crap
Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by ANIEXTY(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
1Sharon:

Those images have predated the movies undecided
No, i don't think so !
Re: Pic:what Gave People The Impression That Jesus Looks Like This by Hier(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
1Sharon:

Well jesus hailed from the middle east and they are not White. So you sir, are talking crap

https://www.nairaland.com/4015424/burn-bible-100m#59893941

(1) (Reply)

Is America Blessed Or Cursed by God? / I Got This Message From Pst. Sam Adeyemi This Morning (photos) / When Pastor E.A Adeboye Was In Ogoni Kingdom For 1 Day Crusade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.