Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed (2421 Views)

Win 2.5 Million Naira If You Can Prove That Juju/god Is Real / Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / Can You Prove God Exists Without Quoting The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by bobdoe(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
From the writings of the Rev. Billy Graham

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrews 11:1). Christianity is a faith-based assurance that believes Jesus Christ is the very Word of God (John 1). The Old Testament predicted Christ’s birth, death and resurrection, and the New Testament documents the fulfillment of these prophecies—His biography. Why is it that the biographies of others are believed when they were written long after their deaths?

Alexander the Great’s biography was written 400 years after he died, so its author obviously never knew him. Many people through the centuries never had a record of their own births. Yet the existence of Jesus is still called into question despite the intricate genealogy recorded. Skeptics question His existence because of the “silent” years from age 12 to 30. Yet the Bible documents great numbers of eyewitness accounts of His life.

William Shakespeare wrote plays that bear his name but not one of his original manuscripts survived. Some see him as a legend because there are no documents dating his birth or wh continues reading https://www.sapphiregospels.com.ng/2018/11/how-can-you-prove-jesus-christ-existed.html

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
The guy on that picture, never existed.

It is a drawing.

5 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by whitebeard(m): 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

It is a drawing.
u lack faith guy....dont stress

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2018
whitebeard:
u lack faith guy....dont stress

There is nothing like faith when the facts are against such.

It is called self-deceit

7 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by whitebeard(m): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

It is called self-deceit
don't u think it also self-deceit to make ur self believe that there is nothing like faith..!
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
whitebeard:
don't u think it also self-deceit to make ur self believe that there is nothing like faith..!

Let me get something straight to you.

That guy on that picture is a paint job, I am sure you know that.

So believing that the fellow existed, when in essence he never existed is an intentional act of self-deceit, not faith. Who ever taught you that, lied to you, and I do not care if he is a Pastor or some hunter, Lie is a Lie.

Are we clear on that ?

7 Likes

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by whitebeard(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

So believing that the fellow existed, when in essence he never existed is an intentional act of self-deceit, not faith. Who ever taught you that, lied to you, and I do not care if he is a Pastor or some hunter, Lie is a Lie.

Are we clear on that ?
u lack knowledge about certain things man..! Seek them
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
whitebeard:

Religious people are amazingly programmable. SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Originakalokalo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Jesus exists because of the evident change in my life ..
and because of things I have used the name to do.
I don't believe any of those pictures of Jesus around....
but Jesus is Lord.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Anas09: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

It is called self-deceit
Billy Billyonaire has not changed. Changing a Moniker hasn't changed you. Jesus never existed but at least you exist.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Anas09: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

Are we clear on that ?
If you are shown the painting William Shakespeare, will you say he never existed becos it just a painting? Did you the name Jesus?
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2018
Anas09:

Billy Billyonaire has not changed. Changing a Moniker hasn't changed you. Jesus never existed but at least you exist.

Do you know the meaning of the word 'Allegory' ?
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Anas09: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

Do you know the meaning of the word 'Allegory' ?
In fact i do. Simply put, Allegory is using the familiar to teach the Unfamiliar. Using the known to teach the unknown. Using the Seen to teach the Unseen. E clear you?
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
Anas09:

In fact i do. Simply put, Allegory is using using the familiar to teach the Unfamiliar. Using the known to teach the unknown. Using the Seen to teach the Unseen. E clear you?

Do not become insultive, you are not chatting with your girlfriend, I asked that question so I can explain something to you.

Now, I will bring someone to teach you much about this on the forum: Musicwriter, please if you are here, please permit me to put your link here for this boy to study about the Gods who were born on December 25 in history and I will buttress the facts with what Yahushuah Ha Masiach represents. I believe Reno Omokri has done justice to the word 'Jesus' which is actually fabricated.

https://www.nairaland.com/4251378/list-gods-born-virgin-25th

Go through the link Ass09

1 Like

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Anas09: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2018
humandroid:

Do not become insultive, you are not chatting with your girlfriend, I asked that question so I can explain something to you.

Now, I will bring someone to teach you much about this on the forum: Musicwriter, please if you are here, please permit me to put your link here for this boy to study about the Gods who were born on December 25 in history and I will buttress the facts with what Yahushuah Ha Masiach represents. I believe Reno Omokri has done justice to the word 'Jesus' which is actually fabricated.

Maybe you shd point out my insolence. You asked a question i answered you, how did i insult you?

And for your information. you don't even know the demons you worship, how can you know who Jesus is?

I may have to agree with HenryDion on this. Billyonaire, get help before it's too late.

Not all Mad men wear dirt... HenryDion.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by musicwriter(m): 9:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Anas09:

If you are shown the painting William Shakespeare, will you say he never existed becos it just a painting? Did you the name Jesus?

Photography was invented in the 1830's, so yes, any picture/painting of William Shakespeare can't be him cause he died about 200 years earlier. Jesus never existed at all, so its not a question of picture or painting. Its a question of history. Tell us historically that Jesus existed.

You shouldn't even compare Shakespeare to your Jesus because Shakespeare left written records by himself, but your Jesus never wrote one book. You really believe he had such a great message to save the world and he didn't write it down himself?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Anas09: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2018
musicwriter:

Photography was invented in the 1830's, so yes, any picture/painting of William Shakespeare can't be him cause he died about 200 years earlier. Jesus never existed at all, so its not a question of picture or painting. Its a question of history. Tell us historically that Jesus existed.

You shouldn't even compare Shakespeare to your Jesus because Shakespeare left written records by himself, but your Jesus never wrote one book. You really believe he had such a great message to save the world and he didn't write it down himself?
If i found you with any little intellect, i would've tried, but it will be a waste of time. Try filling a basket with water, you'd understand what i mean.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by musicwriter(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
Anas09:

If i found you with any little intellect, i would've tried, but it will be a waste of time. Try filling a basket with water, you'd understand what i mean.

At this moment you're not talking to your church member or on a crusade camp where the gullible could be easily deceived or winning soul on the street. Use your big intellect to teach us historically that Jesus existed.

How can you prove that Jesus existed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by OKUCHI11(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2018
musicwriter:

At this moment you're not talking to your church member or on a crusade camp where the gullible could be easily deceived or winning soul on the street. Use your big intellect to teach us historically that Jesus existed.

How can you prove that Jesus existed?
good one bro... that picture could be that of Cesare Borgia...
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by MrPRevailer(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2018
I CAN PROVE JESUS EXISTED.

I have seen cripple walk, mad man restored to sanity at the NAME OF JESUS. And you too can experience the same sight.
Only bring your sick to The Lord's Chosen.

One sight is more than a million words of arguments.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by sonmvayina(m): 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Jesus is a roman/Italian project... God is consciousness not a man or human being..
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Originakalokalo(m): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2018
let me tell you what you should do to prove Jesus' existence...

Go online and investigate miracles that are done in Jesus name...

I am talking about genuine miracles from people whose life are righteousness and holiness .

If you can successfully find one, you should know that Jesus is a name that is above every other names...

and that Jesus exists.

I have seen a genuine miracle before.....you cannot convince me that Jesus doesn't exist.

It is an impossible task for anyone.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by NPComplete: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Jesus exists because of the evident change in my life ..

and because of things I have used the name to do.

I don't believe any of those pictures of Jesus around....

but Jesus is Lord.

While I believe Jesus must have existed, this your evidence is ludicrous at best. There are people that pray to other imaginary gods and have better results than u can ever dream of. Does that mean their gods are real?
This is 2018. We will soon be in 2019. Christians should start learning to answer questions sensibly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Originakalokalo(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2018
NPComplete:

While I believe Jesus must have existed, this your evidence is ludicrous at best. There are people that pray to other imaginary gods and have better results than u can ever dream of. Does that mean their gods are real?
This is 2018. We will soon be in 2019. Christians should start learning to answer questions sensibly.

Yes. It means there are powers responsible for that answers. Demons are what men call "gods" and they respond when called.

A whole nation will not be stupid to serve an image that has never responded to their call..

The worship of baal by the philistine and other surrounding nations of the ancient palestines suggested that they got answers from baal.

The same Baal refused to respond, or, was not permitted to respond , when an open confrontation ensued between Elijah and the prophets of Baal.

Many of the jews that believed in Jesus, as preached by the apostles believed because of what the apostles did in his name.

So, those gods are real. They are demons.

If I then cast out a demon in Jesus name,

It means Jesus exists and his power is the greatest.

God bless you .
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by bobdoe(m): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
did aristotle existed,
oh it is better to believe than die believing nothing
humandroid:

Are we clear on that ?
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by bobdoe(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:

you will be fabricated in five years to come people will say you never existed.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Dantedasz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
OKUCHI11:
good one bro... that picture could be that of Cesare Borgia...

Or Roman Emperor Constantine.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by universe26(m): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2018
humandroid:
It is a drawing.
exactly he never existed.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by universe26(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
whitebeard:

that guy never existed, most photos used as the saviour of mankind are those of the actors who played or featured in the movie.

actually there existed a saviour of mankind, but his name was never Jesus, he was a Hebrew and was never Christ too.
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by universe26(m): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
whitebeard:

guy u need the knowledge, what makes you think that it's the photo or image of the saviour of mankind?
lol.
you make me laugh o.
even children know that it's either paint work or the one who played the Jesus movie.
a photo of someone who existed about 4k yrs ago?
lol
Re: How Can You Prove That Jesus Christ Existed by Dantedasz(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed: The Characters That Make Up The Christ Myth / MODESTY - Marks Of A True Christian / Pastor's Wife In Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.