Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

How To Cook Everything With Lewa - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Everything With Lewa (562 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / How To Cook Everything With Lewa / How To Cook Everything With Lewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Everything With Lewa by DaySpringTV: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2017
MENU OF THE WEEK : EGUSI SOUP (FRIED METHOD)
Today I am going to show you how to prepare egusi-soup by the frying method.
Although a lot prefer the caking method may be cause it’s easier to prepare but I think the fried version is a little bit tastier and healthier. However it’s up to you what method you do prefer.
In this recipe I will be using already washed dried bitter leaf. If you like you can use spinach or ugwu leaf instead.
H0W TO COOK EGUSI WITH BITTERLEAF
(I love cooking it with the whole bitter taste squeezed out)
INGREDIENTS:
.500g beef, cow or goat meat.... read more click here http://www.dayspringtv.net/cook-everything-lewa-2/

(1) (Reply)

Local Rice At #11,550. / Young Nigerian Wins $100,000 In US To Help Feed The World (photo) / This Simple Video Will Guide You In Making Tastier Pancakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.