Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Man ‘kills’ Farm Owner After Stealing Cassava - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man ‘kills’ Farm Owner After Stealing Cassava (415 Views)

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) / See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man ‘kills’ Farm Owner After Stealing Cassava by pittoilet(f): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2017
A 33-year-old man, Azeez Kilani, who allegedly stole cassava tubers and subsequently killed the farm owner, David Adima, at Sojulu village, Ifo Local Council, Ogun state has been arrested by the Ogun State police command.

Ogun state Commissioner of police, Ahmed Iliyasu while parading the suspect told newsmen that cassava thief murdered the deceased in order to cover up his track, “having realized he is well known to him,”

The suspect however has denied committing murder.

According to him, the victim was killed while they wrestled with a cutlass on the farm after he was caught.

“I gave Adima the piece of land where which he planted the cassava.

“He met me in his farm uprooting his cassava, but I begged him not to report me to the Village Head (Baale).

“He was armed with cutlass and he used the cutlass to beat me, but I resisted. I dragged the cutlass with him and in the process, the cutlass hit him in the neck and he fainted.

“He later died on the farmland,” Kilani said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/29/man-kills-farm-owner-stealing-cassava-photo/

mynd44

Re: Man ‘kills’ Farm Owner After Stealing Cassava by adontcare(f): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2017
So as he died now, are u fulfilled? I wonder y people like violence
Re: Man ‘kills’ Farm Owner After Stealing Cassava by Syphonn(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2017
The statement issued on Monday by the Niger State Police Command:

On 26/08/2017 at about 2100hrs, following a sustained monitoring by IGP Special Tactical Squad attached to Niger State Police Command two notorious ritualists were arrested in possession of a human head of one Hassan Abubakar "m" of Bakajeba Paiko L.G.A .

The suspects Abdulrasheed Aminu "m" 22yrs old of Lupa and Ismaila Mohammed "m" 27 old of Makera all confessed that they cut off the head with use two sharpened knife and one of the suspect Ibrahim surname yet unknown of Paiko L.G.A still at large.

Read more at www.busygisting.com

(1) (Reply)

OWERRI PEOPLE MOURN: Maps out programme of activities within the mourning peri / Police ‘arrest’ Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos / Students Arrested By Police But Saharareporters Called Them Their Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.