Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Fake Immigration Internal Replacement Recruitment (pic) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fake Immigration Internal Replacement Recruitment (pic) (990 Views)

Is Nigeria Customs Services Currently On Replacement Recruitment ? / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Immigration Internal Replacement Recruitment (pic) by Pinkybluewi: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Dear Readers,

I was surprised today when someone called me with an unknown number and introduced himself as Mike, said he was my former course mate in school. He told me about the above subject matter and gave me a number to call for instant job. Unknown to me he was a scammer, when I called the said person I was told was in charge of this recruitment, the dude told me to send my details, when when I did, he told me to lodge 26k into his account and prompted me that the recruitment was closing today. I told him I will look for the money, I had to make more inquiries and luckily for me I had no credit on my phone, I collected my friends phone and dialed the said number. My friend has true caller app on his phone, he was identified as "civil 419" on the app. The app clarified alot of things.. so my peeps be vigilant.

His numbers are below, just incase
Re: Fake Immigration Internal Replacement Recruitment (pic) by joyet2012(f): 10:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Pinkybluewi:
Dear Readers,

I was surprised today when someone called me with an unknown number and introduced himself as Mike, said he was my former course mate in school. He told me about the above subject matter and gave me a number to call for instant job. Unknown to me he was a scammer, when I called the said person I was told was in charge of this recruitment, the dude told me to send my details, when when I did, he told me to lodge 26k into his account and prompted me that the recruitment was closing today. I told him I will look for the money, I had to make more inquiries and luckily for me I had no credit on my phone, I collected my friends phone and dialed the said number. My friend has true caller app on his phone, he was identified as "civil 419" on the app. The app clarified alot of things.. so my peeps be vigilant.

His numbers are below, just incase

I don't know if I have fallen a victim or wat. Mine caller tune identified it as star. I have even received posting for 14days training at IMO command. The issue now is do I go for training without any appointment letter? Abi wat are the process pls? Is this a trick or what

(1) (Reply)

..... / Work For Me: Grinding Pepper Machine! / Urgent Vacancy For School Teachers And Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.