Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Help Someone Who Is Choking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Help Someone Who Is Choking (1595 Views)

Help Someone Slapped My Wife / Help. Someone stole and edited my thre / How To Save A Choking Baby In Just Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Help Someone Who Is Choking by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Find their belly button with your finger,

Place your hand with the knuckle of your thumb resting on the belly button as shown

Place your other hand over the first hand.

Push your knuckle against the belly button inwards and upward. The food will be forced out side

##Not for pregnant women.

If a woman is pregnant, the process is done on the sternum. That is the midpoint from the armpit. For men, it can be located at the midpoint of their nipples.

Re: How To Help Someone Who Is Choking by 1Sharon(f): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
If its a baby?
Re: How To Help Someone Who Is Choking by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
1Sharon:
If its a baby?
For a small baby ..
Check this for children � http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/pages/helping-choking-baby.aspx

(1) (Reply)

Gift Ideas For Christmas / Is It Right For A Man To Show Too Much Love To His Wife? / Cheating On Me With A Wealthy Woman..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.