Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? (14824 Views)

DAVIDO Performs His Biggest Songs EVER At New York City Concert / 5 Most Powerful Rap Songs Ever / 5 Greatest Songs Ever By Late Rapper Dagrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by femie21(m): 11:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Lakeside79:
Stranger in Moscow
Human nature
Man in the mirror

Micheal Jackson forever

Till I take my last breath

Beat it, smooth criminal and Give in to me in no particular order

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by oluwatymylehyn(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thriller
Will you be there
Black or white
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
I love all of his songs.. His videos too is waow.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by naptu2: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
The Billie Jean Series

I was listening to Billie Jean one day in 1983 or '84, when the gardener's kid asked me, "So who really owns the child?" I was confused. "What child"? Then I discovered that he thought that the tennis star Billie Jean King had actually had a child for Michael Jackson and that that was what the song was about. I convinced him that no such thing had happened.

Then he came to me again when the second song was released and said, "I told you!" Lydia Murdoch had released a reply to Billie Jean and he thought that the song was actually by Billie Jean.

Later, c1985, NTA showed a clip of a boy (around 11 years old) dancing to Billie Jean on stage. This guy danced and mimed perfectly. Then months later I saw the kid in a Pepsi advert with Michael Jackson. That kid grew up to act in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air and you might know him as Carlton Banks (Alfonso Ribeiro).

Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (1983).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y

Lydia Murdoch - I'm Billie Jean And Mad As Hell (1983)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlt0f-1Yr94

Michael Jackson ft The Jacksons and Alfonso Ribeiro - 1984 Pepsi advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7LMKZOFk1o

Interview with 12 year old Alfonso Ribeiro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZNE2qfKRQY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by edgeP(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
oh my my. my best 3 wacko jacko songs?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Liberian gal

speechless

human nature
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by nevjn(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
King of the POP

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by oshorstan(f): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
ThisKC:
Today would have been the 59th Birthday of the King of Pop. His songs are evergreen, dancers still use them at auditions and performances, we still hear some of them at throwback themed parties. Many artistes have claimed he motivated them to do their art(music or dance). Winning over 100 awards, selling over 350million copies of his songs (highest ever), selling over 26million copies of a single album -Thriller (highest ever as well), recognised in Guiness World Records as the most successful musician ever, he undoubtedly is a LEGEND. So what are your top three(3) songs by the Thriller crooner? I wanted to ask for just one but his discography is too rich to streamline to a paltry 1. Here are some to shake up your memory.
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough (1982)
Beat It (1983)
Thriller (1983)
Billie Jean (1983)
Bad (1987)
Man in the Mirror (1987)
Smooth Criminal (1988)
Black or White (1991)
Heal The World (1992)
You Are Not Alone (1995)
Earth Song (1995)
They Don't Care About Us (1996)
Speechless (2001)
Hold My Hand -with Akon (2010)

Mine would be (in no particular order): Black or White, Smooth Criminal and They Don't Care About Us.

What are yours? Include them even if they're not on my short list.

Liberian girl, heal the world, hold my hands
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by handsomebanana(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
godspeed:

Wow. Used to think I was the only one who appreciates that song. I rate it as the best Jackson song ever.

I never get tired of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfrV_6yWbEg

Onli u!!

impossicant

Dude Wz almost crying while singing
One Of d best songs av Eva heard. Smtyms Wen I'm down, ah jst play d song, as ironic as it seems, it lifts my mood. The beat that accompanies the singing is fûcking awesome.

Used 2 have a DVD that had d video till my younger broda destroyed it

Quick question.

Have you listened to 'She's out of my life '?
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by Ishilove: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
naptu2:
You know the force. . .it's got a lot of power and. . .it makes me feel like. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yURRmWtbTbo
Kai, see how handsome he was. Vitiligo just finished his destiny. O ma se o cry

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by dexentity: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Give in to me
Human Nature
Heaven can wait
Man in the mirror
And all his greatest hits
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by dexentity: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Give in to me
Human Nature
Heaven can wait
Man in the mirror
And all his greatest hits
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by nevjn(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
hohoh, show time

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by Ishilove: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
SilverEdit:
1.Bikes Jean
2.Liberian Girl
3.Earth Song
4.they don't care about Us
Not only Bikes Jean, na Okada Jean tongue grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by Ronpet777(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Speechless Man in the Mirror Hold my hand
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by Fissyblue: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
You can't limit mj songs to top three.He has a lot of legendary songs.If i am to pick my personal favorites from his best albums,then it will be Don't stop till you get enough(off the wall album) Billie jean(Thriller album) and Man in the Mirror (Bad album). Don't stop till you get enough was released in 1979 and not 1982.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by AlanSugar(m): 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
Touchey:

You need help

Not only help, dude needs to wake up!
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by remi4ever(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Addicted2Women:

1. Will You Be There

Is the greatest song ever written and sang by the king of pop Michael Jackson
Thought no one would say this. I listen to the song everyday, the lyrics is just out of this world...
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by Macdawid(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
The lost children
Liberian girl
Speechless
MJ lives on....
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
stranger in Moscow

childhood

man in the mirror
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by SHABZ: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
handsomebanana:

RESPECT!!

Number 2 is one of his best. I feel d beat of dat song lyk madt

I agree with you. I love that song like kilode

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by fadaonyenna(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Speechless Heal the world Earth song
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by Gideongreat(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
IF
WO
BE
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by Rick9(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
All his greatest Hits Singles
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Still cant believe this homie dead,mehn.

My best 3 songs are;
SMOOTH CRIMINAl

DIRTY DIANA and

BAD

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US.
I JUST HAD TO MAKE IT 4 cry

Sometimes, I forget myself and start to do that "hand in crotch" thingy while listening to his songs in the shower. I love you, Michael(No Homo)

Hope I see you when I get to heaven in year 2080

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by vuc1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
- Heal the world. - Hold my hand. - They don't care about us.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by vuc1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
- Heal the world. - Hold my hand. - They don't care about us.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by godspeed: 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
handsomebanana:

Onli u!!

impossicant

Dude Wz almost crying while singing
One Of d best songs av Eva heard. Smtyms Wen I'm down, ah jst play d song, as ironic as it seems, it lifts my mood. The beat that accompanies the singing is fûcking awesome.

Used 2 have a DVD that had d video till my younger broda destroyed it

Quick question.

Have you listened to 'She's out of my life '?

When I saw the topic, I wasn't expecting "who is it" to show up at all so I was surprised when you mentioned it.

Yeah. Off the wall album, actually one of my least favorites cos it's too slow.

I like the "lady in my life" from thriller album though.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by samsam2019: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
I don't like to discuss Michael Jackson because I still refuse to accept he's dead. It hurts my soul very bad
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by mcdreeezy: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oh Legendary Michael. He lives on.
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by FunspoT(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Awww,its difficult to choose jst three of Michael's songs,buh to follow the rules,my favourites are Thriller,Stranger in Moscow and Black or White.

Happy post-humous birthday Wacko Jacko aka Mukaila Jamiu,lols
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by pally123: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Addicted2Women:

1. Will You Be There

Is the greatest song ever written and sang by the king of pop Michael Jackson
+1000
Re: What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? by ezelous: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
MJ remains immortal...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanye West Tweets Don Jazzy And Dbanj / I Prefer Wizkid To Davido - Shaydee / Kelly Hansome Vows To Never Forgive Kennis Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.