Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (48611 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / The CIA Started The #10YearChallenge For This Reason – Kemi Olunloyo / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Jeus(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
American Pastor and Televangelist Joel Osteen has been accused of closing the doors to his 16,800-person, Houston-based megachurch to flood victims.

Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze took to twitter to ask Joel Osteen why he refuses to open his door to those stranded. The pastor blocked him straightaway.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/american-pastor-joel-osteen-blocks.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Victornezzar: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Guilty conscience
D guy na yahoo boy pastor

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Realkenny(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Booked Space But Now I Have Nothing To Say, Let Me Wait For Nwaamaikpe Post Above Let me see if I can draw inspiration from it.

Now That Nwaamaikpe Has Posted I still Don't Have Anything To Say

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by chuose2: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
America na Land of Yahoo Pastors.
All seeking their own belly!
None reach our own Pastor Sow in Dollar Adeboye of RCCG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by BiggieSmallsVI: 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bleep all your pastors that collect all ur money in church and live lavish but only gives ur struggling ass prayers in return. Smh prayers!
the pastors and every other person that offers prayer when in a position to help are all mad

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by ejosh4(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
What freeze said is the absolute truth, but Osteen is having Guilty Conscience

No wonder people say OTITÓ MAAN KORO....

That is 2 say THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by MakCoby(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
serves him right. .he seems to have an opinion on everything..Nkita ara

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Jengem: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Freeze should face buhari abeg

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by kings09(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Only God knows d heart

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by sule944: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Jeus:
American Pastor and Televangelist Joel Osteen has been accused of closing the doors to his 16,800-person, Houston-based megachurch to flood victims.

Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze took to twitter to ask Joel Osteen why he refuses to open his door to those stranded. The pastor blocked him straightaway.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/american-pastor-joel-osteen-blocks.html

today pastor without fear of God

4 Likes

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by GrandMufti: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
he has been blocking people on twitter over that same issue.

19 Likes

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Flashh: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Freeze should go get a life outta Twitter.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by callonme(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Oh oh
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by badmrkt(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
This is why I don't trust these "men of money"...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by lukman: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
I'm sharing this because it is thought-provoking. I wish you could forward it to every youth known to you, so they can have a piece of it. And let the sleeping giants rise.

"My Dear Nigerian Youths", by Prof. Isa.

I am very angry and that is why I am addressing you.

You are the source of my anger and I want to vent my spleen- maybe not at you directly- but at the arrogance of your ignorance.

You sit in front of a computer and rant all day through social media but with every click, you make money - not for yourself - but for Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook).

With every megabyte of data you spend complaining and maligning, you make stupendous bucks for Etisalat, Glo and Airtel.

Over the next two years, the number of Nigerian millionaires will jump by 47% but most likely you will not be among because you are too busy whining and complaining. And yet about 60% of Nigeria’s 170m population are below 35 years. Oh, what a waste! By the way, Mark Zuckerberg was 19 when he started Facebook.

Africa’s youngest billionaire, Ashish Thakkar, is 31. He escaped from the Rwandan genocide and relocated to Uganda where he started an IT business.

Collin Thornton, who made his millions by fixing bad computers and setting up Dial-a-Nerd, is 35.

Adam Horowitz, an 18-year-old entrepreneur, started 30 websites in 3 years before he became successful.

The only thing you have ever started is an online petition. Have you heard of Jason Njoku? He’s 33 and the founder of Iroko TV. He received $8m investment into his company just a few years ago. What he does? Sharing the same Nollywood films that you spend hours to watch online. He didn’t just hang around waiting for Buhari to make something happen or blaming Jonathan for not making anything happen.

Kamal Budhabhatti was deported from Kenya but while on the flight, he thought of the opportunities in Kenya. He found his way back after 6 months and today his company is valued at $30m. He’s 36.

Have you heard of Chinedu Echeruo? Apple just paid $1b for his app. He’s a Nigerian like you and all he did was attempt to fix a problem. But for you, the only thing you attempt to fix are your nails- and your hairdo! Chinedu moved to New York in 1995 and found it difficult to navigate the city with ease so he developed HopStop to fix the problem.

Stop listing all the problems - we know them already but what are you doing about them?

Awolowo was 37, Akintola was 36, Ahmadu Bello was 36, Tafawa Balewa was 34, Okotie-Eboh was 27 and Enahoro was 27 at the time of independence of Nigeria.

In 1966, the first coup was led by Kaduna Nzeogwu (29) and stopped by Murtala Mohammed (28), TY Danjuma (28), IBB (25), Sanni Abacha (23) and Shehu Yar'adua (23).

It brought in Yakubu Gowon as Head of State at 32 and Olusegun Obasanjo at 29.

You are in your 40s and you still sag your trousers.

Of course, you know Linda Ikeji. You’ve spent hundreds of hours on her blog laughing and commenting while she smiles her way to the bank.

She’s just built a house for her father in the village- just by you clicking on her gossip and sharing.

Your day is not complete without a stop by at her blog. She was as broke as you are but she turned a hobby into a business.

Are you that void of understanding?

You think those politicians have any regard for you?

That is why I referred to the arrogance of your ignorance at the beginning of this diatribe.

You have a false estimation of yourself. You have an over bloated ego.

You are only as good as an election ticket - pure and simple. You are only good to be used and discarded like a used ballot paper. Who keeps a used ballot paper anyway? That is why they only remember you every four years.

The word CHANGE belongs to the masses not to selected few, my friend sent this to me & I couldn't resist the urge not to share this
Awake the entrepreneural spirit in you, and the time is NOW! Parents share this among our youth.

Pls read this article patiently and carefully.���

98 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Lawalemi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Nigerians. Dem go leave Nigeria trouble and begin poke other people's matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Neimar: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chamberlain made his debut in the 8-2 defeat at OT and rounds off his Arsenal career with a 4-0 loss at Anfield. That's kinda progress.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Sheun001(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
okay nicely done
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by darlous(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Interesting!
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by jashar(f): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hhhmmmm
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
End time pastor. Am ashamed of that Joel man. They confuse gullible followers into reaping their money off them yet leave them in times of trouble

7 Likes

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Fkforyou(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Omo...I don't pray to have the kind of Daddy Freeze as neighbor or colleague, he seems like the nosy type angry

If the pastor answer him now, wetin him want use the information do? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by biggestmanhood(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
na dem afonja
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Chartey(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Pastorpreneur doesn't want refugees to spoil the things in his church. It doesn't even matter to him that some of the homeless people are his church members.
Mosques and other churches especially orthodox ones have been sheltering people but the prosperity preacher that collects the biggest tithes and offering doesn't want to.
The scam.

13 Likes

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by JaffyJoe(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
He has since posted a tweet stating that his Church is accessible to any displaced person in need of shelter. Obviously, because of loads of criticism on social media. These prosperity theme churches are perversion of what Christianity entails.
These are the last days indeed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by kygo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Reality check. . .freeze made me proud here

8 Likes

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by moshoodn(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Joel...

I'll not comment cos it's Freeze and Joel.
Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Nukualofa: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
Daddy Freeze the Nigeria idiot should tell us how many Lekki Flood victims he helped

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by Clone2020(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
People are so silly and don't care to research what they read online. What does daddy freeze have to do with a Church in Houston?? Aren't there more important issues In Nigeria for him to focus his attention seeking attitude towards?

Joel Osteen's church has opened its gates to disaster victims in the past even as far back as 2001. During this particular hurricane, the televangelist sent out a tweet praying for everyone affected, and truly at that time the church was inaccessible as the surrounding area was an impasse! What's wrong with this gbegborun of a person called Daddy Freeze? And what's the outcry about? In order to open his church to the public, he would also need authorization from the city, why can't people use their brain for a minute?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason by efilefun(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bettie Jennifer's Murder: Chris Attoh Flies To US After Wife's Death / Ezinne Akudo-Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.