Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts (43237 Views)

Daddy Freeze On Ikoyi Registry: No Wonder My First Marriage Didn't Work Out / Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason (2) (3) (4)

Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by G1STM0RE: 6:03am On Dec 09, 2018
Bovi has realised his errors an now has taken to his Instagram to apologise to Daddy Freeze.

Drama started after comedian Akpororo called out Freeze at a religious event in Lagos for discouraging churchgoers from paying tithes. Freeze responded with a scathing note in which he dismissed Akpororo’s speech as some sort of “paedolalia.”

“Apororo’s paedolalia on stage brought to light an absurd level of benightedness that perhaps would have otherwise remained veiled,” said Freeze. Read his full response here.

This triggered verbal war between the parties and things took a downward hill when Bovi hopped in to insult Freeze. He thought Freeze had accused Akpororo of “paedophilia.”

Now, he has realised his errors and has taken to his Twitter to apologise.

Read Bovi's tweet and Daddy Freeze below...

Read more here - https://gistmore.com/bovi-apologizes-for-misconstruing-daddy-freeze-he-reacts

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by G1STM0RE: 6:03am On Dec 09, 2018
Watch Video How Akpororo & Daddy Freeze Attacked Each Other here >>> https://gistmore.com/bovi-apologizes-for-misconstruing-daddy-freeze-he-reacts

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by Praizenews: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by MJBOLT: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2018
since i have nothing to type,let me drop this here

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by Nwodosis(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2018
The pastors won't like this apology!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by daddytime(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2018
You guys should keep freezing and unfreezing.

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by Shakushaku1(m): 6:29am On Dec 09, 2018
Dry comedian, giving dumb excuse.. Okay we v heard u, but still explain how akpororo being called a pedophilia take be insult to the wife..

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by Olodo24: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2018
make una go pay tithe na

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by kiddoiLL(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2018
When dem no go cool down, use their brain.. you thought he called him a pedophile, yr eyes dey pain u naim make u no see am?
I'm sure most of us just knew about the word “Paedolalia”.... After I saw it, I immediately made use of Google to check the meaning. u come dey apologize...
Freeze :1
Comedians : 0

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by Ehiscotch(m): 7:01am On Dec 09, 2018
That was a major oversight on his path, considering the post was not even directed to him.

It should be a lesson to a lot of people to take proper time to assess whatever has been said to them before resulting to insults and worse, if you weren't the one at the receiving end. Look how Bovi just made a mess of himself because he was playing Nemanja Vidic.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by whatmoreng: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2018
Illiterate comedian

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by IamGoke(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2018
Bovi, why didn't you check well before posting nonsense??

You kon dey give mumu excuse now.

Sugomu!

42 Likes

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by Pekele007: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2018
whatmoreng:
Illiterate comedian
Poor and frustrated nobody
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by wolesmile(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2018
I don't blame Bovi. The man is afraid of paedolalia. He retraced his step before Freeze will freeze his brain with one Big grammar.

51 Likes

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by ourfather: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2018
b
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by SHOPPERS(m): 8:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Non sense
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by seunmsg(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2018
History will be very kind to freeze. In some years to come, people will look back and wonder how their parents and grandparents were so gullible to actually believed the fraudsters parading Nigeria today as god of men. People like freeze will be seen as the few who led the revolution to expose the silliness of fraudulent pastors. William Wilberforce and co were not popular in their days, today, they are celebrated as heroes that fought against slavery; Freeze will be celebrated like them in years to come.

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by pawesome(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Freeze

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by EdDave(m): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2018
I have better things to do.
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by olutizzy: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2018
Wetin we gain?
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by agarawu23(m): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2018
I love how our comedians stand up for each other... wish it was so in other industries ..
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by EternalBeing: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2018
JESUS is LORD over All.

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by donAlvan: 8:30am On Dec 09, 2018
I stand with Freeze.

Bovi is a subillitrate comedian.
Next.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by RealEstateTek: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2018

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by BafanaBafana: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2018
A lot of people are not OK about the tithing thingy but are not just bold enough to come out, unlike Freeze.
Personally, I don't have a problem with people tithing. My only problem is how pastors blackmail their gullible followers into parting with a certain percentage of their income. They say things like,
If you don't pay tithe, things will get tight for you. That's a lie.
You won't be blessed financially if you don't tithe. Bigger lie.
Tithing keeps you from afflictions. Lie lie lie.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by godfatherx: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2018
Meaning pls, I still can't find the meaning of paedolalia

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by oyetunder(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2018
grammatical brouhaha....
Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by ednut1(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2018
Daddy freeze self e don do. He has tried but its getting too much. Focus on politicians. Bovi olodo

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by mixta140: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2018
seunmsg:
History will be very kind to freeze. In some years to come, people will look back and wonder how their parents and grandparents were so gullible to actually believed the fraudsters parading Nigeria today as god of men. People like freeze will be seen as the few who led the revolution to expose the silliness of fraudulent pastors. William Wilberforce and co were not popular in their days, today, they are celebrated as heroes that fought against slavery; Freeze will be celebrated like them in years to come.
How did you know that ?

Re: Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts by lloydpras: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2018
Lol Bovi rush go chook mouth for wetin no concern am..
After the huge funds wey GOOGLE don waste for TV and radio Adverts lately... Before the attack.. Baba no fit google the meaning of the word..'Paedolalia'
I am benumbed sad. Pls don't quote me, I dey prayer meeting.

18 Likes 1 Share

Eucharia Anunobi Mourns Rachel Oniga. Says 'You're Alive In My Heart' (Photos) / Princess Shyngle Defends Yul: 99% Of All Married Men In Nigeria Have Side Chicks / Alexx Ekubo Buys 2014 Toyota Camry