Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,107 members, 7,838,805 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] (16353 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma, Son, Intercepts Tramadol Pills, Codeine Bottles / NDLEA Intercepts bottles Of Codeine Syrup, illicit drugs At Onne, Abuja Ports / Custom Seizes 498 Cartons Of Codeine Syrup Worth N199.2 Million (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Kronical(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
When Life is Moving too fast, Take a Bottle of Codeine and slow it Down.

--------- Medicine 101..

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2017
bad market

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Satansadvocate(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2017
merxi55:
this one got me laughing uncontrollably...couldn't hold it.

highness is bae
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
HMZi:
True....C as u sabi spell am pass op,badt guy
lolz it's our work o
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by erebi4195(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I was addicted to this thing before...

But the good Lord saved me,
Now I am addicted to masturbation.

from fry pan too fire
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
They will sell it noni...We know already.
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Hotzone(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
Yahoo criminals contributed to the proliferation of this drug. They abuse cough syrup

1 Like

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Abumighty(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
At the begining its bae buh d addiction is not nice at all then comez da regret of wasting too much resource killing ur own self
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Donkunxex(m): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2017
Omo person wey go drink this one go turn slowpoke for life grin
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by sapientia(m): 2:23am On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I was addicted to this thing before...

But the good Lord saved me,
Now I am addicted to masturbation.

hahahaahaha... bia this man.. when you come back?

Ijere Olu Oyibo?

2 Likes

Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by yjgm(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2017
Nbote:
If we talk now and dey'll say we talk and complain too much.. Why are dey not burning and destroying dem like dey do other contraband merchandise like frozen items and others dat dey always display and claim to do?? Since d drugs are fake why hand dem over to NAFDAC? Why don't dey also hand over frozen items and other seized d fud items to NAFDAC?
Suspected to be fake. They are not sure, hence the submission to NAFDAC for lab analysis.
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by yjgm(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2017
Nbote:
If we talk now and dey'll say we talk and complain too much.. Why are dey not burning and destroying dem like dey do other contraband merchandise like frozen items and others dat dey always display and claim to do?? Since d drugs are fake why hand dem over to NAFDAC? Why don't dey also hand over frozen items and other seized d fud items to NAFDAC?
Suspected to be fake. They are not sure, hence the submission to NAFDAC for lab analysis..
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by Nbote(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2017
yjgm:

Suspected to be fake. They are not sure, hence the submission to NAFDAC for lab analysis..

And d bags of rice and frozen foods and other food items seized nko? I remember Nafdac is an agency for FOODS and DRUGS...
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by tydi(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Charly68:
Why didn't they arrest the importers also..this people are terrorists ooo! Are they saying they do not know the importers of the drugs..They can't die well with their double standard way of life.

And you are casting the first stone, who are you to say ow they wil die
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by globalmind68(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Is this story really true. I think it should have resulted in higher crime rate in the said area. But that is not the case.
Re: Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] by 2shure: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Aboki can die for cobtraband
Codeine
Tramadol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best (worst) Of Nigeria's Drug Barons, 419ers And Crime Lords / Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead / Abdullahi Sule: How 40 Bandits Attacked My Deputy’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.