Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Police Beats Her Up For Having Tattoo On Her Body - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Police Beats Her Up For Having Tattoo On Her Body (1608 Views)

Woman Beats Her Husband’s “side Chick” After Stripping Her (18+)(video) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Police Beats Her Up For Having Tattoo On Her Body by bigvic2017(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
“Today was a horrible day. I experienced the worst day in my life, I Was in a taxi, when A police officer singled me out and asked me to step down from the taxi in Port harcourt, My crime was that ..follow the link to continue www.univworgers.com

(1) (Reply)

Schoool Fees / Archive Box And Racks For Sale / BREAKING NEWS: DSS Have Been Sent To Arrest Prophet Isa El-buba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.