Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life (50827 Views)

10 Bed Time Habbits Ruining Your Restfull Sleep / Help: Pot Belly Is Ruining My Life / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life by InnoAlex: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2012
use ozone device in water and drink it, i kills all infections in few mins. silver solution is poison and not very healthy for humans.
Re: Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life by williams201067: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2012
Care for spiritual help??

1 Like

Re: Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life by sammay14: 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
CHeapTins, please can u specify how long u had the infection and how long it took the urine therapy to cure it?
Re: Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
pls i wrote to HOPE4HIV and i am waiting for his response
Re: Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
God knows that this so called staph has made my like a living hell,for close to five years it has always been from hospital to herbal pratitionals with no sucesses story all the demand is so much with little or no effect in there drugs yet they ask you to pay huge amount of money for some shit.have spent almost 70,000 naire for nairalanders herbal advertises.how can one know that this ppl are real not some kinda of scam
Re: Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
I really could use some help this is human life i can't understand why ppl could be so wicked as to prey on someone situation.
I would be very glad if one could help me out of this cos i m not really myself any more.it is hell living like this were you could not
do anything but to run from one place to another sicking answers.
Re: Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
This so called herbal ppl need some means to be verified by nairaland cos ppl get ripped off everyday
Re: Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life by MOORCHMOORE(m): 2:27am On Sep 30, 2012
CHeapTins:
Okay. So what was it? Something many people will not believe. Something which many people throw away everyday. Something that is very common and cheap and always available. That was what cured my problem! The therapy is called "Urine Therapy." All this while, all these years of my life I have known urine to be a waste product of the body. But I found articles on the web the showed how effective it is to curing ailments of mankind. I had gone through hell already, so I really didn't hesitate to try it. There were specific instructions that MUST be followed to proceed. I did everything. And that was my miracle! Check these links for more info on Urine Therapy

http://www.universal-tao.com/article/urine_therapy.html
http://www.all-natural.com/urine.html
http://biomedx.com/urine/
http://www.ayurvedic-medicines.org/ayurveda/urine-therapy.htm
http://www.earthtym.net/ref-UT-notes-1.htm
http://www.urinetherapeutics.com/
http://proliberty.com/observer/20090107.htm

AND PLEASE DONT FORGET TO SAY THANK YOU WHEN YOU ARE CURED.

What is the duration between your Urine treatment and Testimony like.
How are you taking this Urine therapy embarassed
Re: Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life by profet: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
First and foremost, I must make this very very clear. I am not here to sell stuffs to anyone. I am simply here share my experience in brief on how I treated my staph aureus permanently and give the necessary recommendation. I will not hide anything from any body. I'll also be brief as possible because I don't have so much time.

Now to the koko.

For those of us who has had the experience of staph b4 in the past. I can definitely say that hell is/was far cooler than having the infection or what ever it is called. I am not a medical personnel, so please don't expect all the medical terminologies from me. I am just a Nigerian who suffered from this crazy ailment. I don't have the time to go over all the symptoms again. Most of them has already been stated.

Going from one hospital to another looking for the cure was a normal habit for me because the crazy ailment kept reoccurring like an evil spirit with 2billion lives.lol.Taking concussions from these so called herbal quacks was one experience I would not wish for my enemy. The chap above was right. I stooled until my anus turned red and my bowels almost ruptured.

And then came my healing opportunity in disguise. I was asked to join one of these MLMs in Nigeria. I got to understand that they were into supplements made from aloe vera. Well, I was really skeptical initially because I wasn't really interested in the money making opportunity which the person who invited me was actually insisting on but rather, I was particular about the efficacy of the supplements, ie If the supplements will actually work!

Since I had no choice, I did my research, made enquiries and I decided to get the supplements.Today, the rest is history. To cut a long story short, these are the supplements I used.

1. Aloe Berry Nectar - It is an aloe vera drink. It cleanses the entire urinary tract system and helpful against infections...........etc You know how you feel when you urinate, pepperish and itchy? Well, it helped.

At this point, I will simply list out all the supplements without their various functions because of time. I hope you guys understand. The others are

2. Garlic-Thyme.- You have been given enough tutorial on the functions of garlic. This also includes thyme. The beauty of this product is that the garlic does not smell at all. The product garlic-thyme is a tablet.
3. Ehinacea Supreme - It is also a tablet.
4. Bee propolis - Also a tablet.
5. Lycium plus - A tablet.
6. Absorbent C. - This is actually vitamin C but specially prepared for maximum absorption into the body.

All these products worked for me. They are from the company called Forever Living. I am sure some of you have heard of them before. The recommended time for the use of these products according to the experts is normally 60 - 90 days even though I got results within 30 days. Although that did not stop me from completing my 3 month duration as I was advised.

At this point I have to go now.
I hope this information will help all those who are still suffering from this crazy ailment or whatever it is called.

Please feel free to ask your questions on this forum. What I know I will tell you and what I don't, I will admit.
If you wish to talk to me in private, send a mail to tosabem2000@yahoo.com

Good day and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

Toilet Infection / 389 New COVID-19 Cases, 116 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 27 - (1422 Tested) / COVID-19: Professor Otegbayo Jesse Tests Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.