Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Part Time Student Jobs Can I Do While Studying Abroad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Part Time Student Jobs Can I Do While Studying Abroad? (311 Views)

My Regrets As A Part Time Student, That I Won't Wish For Anyone-amaka Agbo / Lecturer Explains Why Nigerian Youths Prefer Studying Abroad / I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Part Time Student Jobs Can I Do While Studying Abroad? by Bobbyfine: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
If you are not one of such students comfortable with five-cent packets of noodles for the duration of your university years, then you should be thinking about applying for a student job. In truth, you will be surprised at the range of student job opportunities on and off campus available to international students.

To a large extent, depending on your interests, skills and experiences student jobs are available in many service roles and some more specialized areas that will give you great exposure to gain relevant real world experience.

Related Post:List of low tuition universities in Austria and how to apply

General Student Jobs

Waiting Staff/ Bartender

Read more:

http://www.studyabroad365.com/what-part-time-student-jobs-can-i-do-while-studying-abroad/

(1) (Reply)

Ndu Post Ume Form 2017 Is Out / The Federal Polytechnic Ile-oluji ND Admissions Ongoing / ASUU Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.