Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot (43776 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Woman Rocks Pant And Bra In 18th Birthday Photoshoot / Lady Goes Topless In Birthday Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Madness. Is only mad men too u can entice by so doing
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by LesbianBoy(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Hoe

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by Scarcitato(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2017
D way people celebrate der birthdayake me worried...
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by Oladipo1166(m): 8:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Olosho somebody

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by 4oyrsExperience(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2017
This is obviously the onli good thing she has to offer her man her community and the society at large.......... Sex tools evrywea!!!!

Ladies of nowadays eeeeehn!
Hian!
I envy our fathers and fore fathers who had access to the last generation of virtous women.....

What we have now are just sex tools,
No wonder they re now easily replaced with sex dolls.

When sex is their only contribution to the world
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Though I'm born again but I must confess that this is good to the eyes
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Ah ah, I pity her.
When you start going to your 30's and you become a leader or you want to marry.

Am sorry, this stuff will stand against you.

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by talkeverytime: 8:33am On Aug 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by shegie(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
At 20 years of age ....u av started acting nude. 4sure wen u get till 20s u will start acting blue

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by Mavrick2012: 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Purpletee:
and she thinks she is slaying, sexy slay Queen abi,

the internet never forgets, this act of foolishness will surely come back to hunt her
like on her wedding day ba?
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
ajalawole:
Oloshonism is in her blood
Stake this game 5CVT7YC
2games, 300 odds
stake as many ticket as u wish cheesy
Why are you dropping bad games?
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by adedayourt(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
The question dat keeps bugging my head is. . . . .. .

Doesn't she have parents, friends, family member?
What's Der opinion bout it?

Can't imagine any of my female friends doing dis and I wnt rain words on her

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by dadebayo1(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Naked we came... Naked we will return.... Flash back to the garden of eden.. If only man did not eat the forbidden fruit we would all still be naked grin

Truth be told... Why did you open the thread to view the picture.... Chaiii Nahwah for all of us... Everyone here is guilty...
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by princeade86(m): 8:35am On Aug 30, 2017
werey girl
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by ajalawole(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Why are you dropping bad games?
smh.............. This one na bad game, go and check it urself bro. Dont judge me when you have not check it
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by smartnero24(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2017
Purpletee:
and she thinks she is slaying, sexy slay Queen abi,

the internet never forgets, this act of foolishness will surely come back to hunt her

Surely!

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2017
DannyJ19:
undecided

Just negodu! Olympus has fallen even @ 20! Smh

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by amnotapervert(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2017
Na wa ooo
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by Ugosample(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2017
fidalgo19:
Ah ah, I pity her.
When you start going to your 30's and you become a leader or you want to marry.

Am sorry, this stuff will stand against you.

Well, not always the case

After all the first last of the United States have her raunchy photos in public domain

And Angela Merkel has her naked picture when she was young in the public domain back then when she was a young hippie, yet she is married and is today, the most powerful woman in Europe

Kim is happily married with 2 kids after that nonsense she did with the sex tape.

There are other examples like that.

So you never can say, life is not always straight forward
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by francisbarrack(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Her chest ve drop d league....

cry
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by NnamdiN: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Can't yall appreciate the beautiful work of creation? The bae is fine
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by DannyJ19(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Olabisidebra post=59956796]

Just negodu! Olympus has fallen even @ 20! Smh[/quoteLol Olympus has fallen indeed...

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by DannyJ19(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Olabisidebra:

Just negodu! Olympus has fallen even @ 20! Smh
Lol...Olympus has fallen indeed....

1 Like

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by francisbarrack(m): 8:47am On Aug 30, 2017
Ugosample:

Well, not always the case

After all the first last of the United States have her raunchy photos in public domain

And Angela Merkel has her naked picture when she was young in the public domain back then when she was a young hippie, yet she is married and is today, the most powerful woman in Europe

So you never can say.

We r not From Europe n that Is y we have our culture. It quite different from ther own.
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by Honestagbons(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2017
Sexy for were
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by AmuEwu: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2017
chyy5:
I watched living in bondage of 1992 again two days ago. I saw when women have value. Even runsgals in that movie were decently dressed. Soon gals will move completely naked. Your obvious asset will now determine who say hi.

Chairman abeg you fit give me link to watch the movie ? Abeg try find am for me
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by eikenberry(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2017
I've always told my slay queens that exposing their body only attracts the devil...anyway, her cunt her business.
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by buffalowings: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Is it just me or she looks like Jada Fire?? angry
grin

Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by Ugosample(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2017
francisbarrack:

We r not From Europe n that Is y we have our culture. It quite different from ther own.

Ultimately undecided
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by soberdrunk(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2017
buffalowings:

grin

I see you bro!! grin grin Team gonzo! grin
Re: Girl Goes Nude For Her 20th Birthday Photoshoot by holluphemydavid(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2017
maheeda in making

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos / Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / The Weirdest Igbo Wedding Story By A Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.