Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,190 members, 7,849,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) (39881 Views)

Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by modsfucker: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2017
The color difference between her face and her hands though cheesy grin wink cheesy shocked
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by rhektor(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2017
olaniyanhero:
Former Queen Of Ife issues statement, confirms split from Ooni

This is the statement as posted on her official Instagram page. It's also worthy of notice that she now addresses herself as Queen Zaynab-Otiti Obanor
OFFICIAL STATEMENT
We have got to stop this culture of shaming and vilifying women with false stories of infidelity & nefarious behavior. The spreading of false information (through "sources" afraid to be identified) is the mark of cowards and a cover up for guilty parties to justify their horrific actions. There is absolutely no truth to the media circulated lies of infidelity and infertility- on my end.
What I can confirm, is that the Ooni and I are no more. I inhale love & exhale gratitude. My journey continues as a Humanitarian aiding women and victims of domestic violence & abuse with the United Nations. No matter how much time you've invested, no matter the use of media to silence & manipulate, no matter the circumstance, slander, embarrassment, threats and lies: Get out and seek immediate help!
We've seen this movie before. Women being dragged in the press & blamed for everything under the sun. This behavior is unacceptable. I urge those involved to be mindful of their actions for the eyes of our Almighty God are always watching. The seeds of slander is a cancer that harvests to eats away the souls of the planter.
The throne is sacred and the attempts to tarnish the name of a Queen, in defense or on behalf of a silent King makes all involved look terrible. Remain dignified in all you do. It's not the end of the world, but the start of a new chapter and you must turn the page with grace. The world is watching.
As I bid adieu to this chapter, my wish to you all is to step into your lives - boldly & fearlessly, the way God intended and live not just by words, but through example. The best chapter in our lives is the one we are writing now. Thank you for your love and support.
With peace, love & light, -Her Highness, Zaynab Otiti Obanor.[color=#000099][/color]http://www.beyondwatch.net/2017/08/former-queen-of-ife-issues-statement.html

This has not even solved the problem. Saying someone told a lie about you without you telling the truth is not a way too acceptable. If she's not scared of her row in the said crashed marriage she should be bold enough to open up. Is there anything she's trying to cover up?
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by shedy03(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2017
somez:
What fuckery. Even of the king decides to marry this poo head, I myself will not agree. I am igbo but I'll single handedly protest.

Noooooo.... The chief can't marry a public toilet! Noooooo.....
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Chandeliers: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2017
undecided which one is "Viral lady" again ... God will save from these rabid bloggers o
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2017
Na wa oooo. Slay queen grin
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by jashar(f): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2017
it's like that ooni is allergic to responsible women sha....

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:09am On Aug 30, 2017
How kabiyesi go open him eye go marry mammy water?
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by ActionsShure: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2017
He much short time.
Hope her pekus nor be freeway.
I like them tight and unlimited moans
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2017
jashar:
it's like that ooni is allergic to responsible women sha....

undecided undecided undecided
especially women like you
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by jashar(f): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2017
BABANGBALI:
especially women like you

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by jashar(f): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2017
BABANGBALI:
tongue tongue

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by DeRay98(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
That former wife get issues and no man will want climb her again. Unless Yoruba guys sha.
People raised dust against her when it became public that she was going to be new Olori of Ife, siting her previous relationship or marriage to a Lebanese and another Hausa billionaire.
In Benin Kingdom, any wife the Oba of Benin has married and later divorced or sent packing doomed. No other man in the kingdom can marry her again.
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by tomdon(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2017
She is definitely the kings taste
And she's wasting no time in making herself visible enough for him to see
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by tomdon(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2017
somez:
What fuckery. Even of the king decides to marry this poo head, I myself will not agree. I am igbo but I'll single handedly protest.

Noooooo.... The King can't marry a public toilet! Noooooo.....

Poo head??
Public toilet??

Why this level of hatred??
You sabi her b4
Who made you a judge??

1 Like

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by CioAngels(f): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2017
if it is true that the ooni's sisters are reason queen wura left so they can marry him their friend, then the ooni has to be careful with his sisters so that he will not end marrying every year.

1 Like

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Afritop(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
tongue YOU WILL HEAR THE EXACT OPPOSITE SOON. JUST STAY TUNED
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Femistico(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
All these bloggers funny sef...how can a whole ooni makes an olosho/Instagram slay mama his wife... #iranu abasha
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by dayo840(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
the video is jst too funny to me.....mannerless hoe see her dry ass

#awonEyanSugarMummy
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Sagay212: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
How low can this ooni go? Why is the man so slow? I used to think he is classy and educated. What kinda phucked up taste does he have for women. How can a man like women with whoreish history and attitude, women that lacks class and not well articulate and educated. Just look at this piece of shi.t the ooni wants to marry again. Bleached up skin looking like a cheap prostitute. It means the ooni sisters are probably hoes or have olosho tendencies since they are the ones connecting these cheap dirty girls with the ooni.

A good looking educated man like the ooni should not be marrying dirty, cheap, bleached left over women. What problem does he even have? this is about the 3rd wife he is gonna marry. The ooni no get pri.ck abi him nor sabi phuck? which kain nonsense embarrasment is this ooni bringing upon the sacred throne. The elders better call the unserious guy to order. How does he even go about confidently claiming to unite people when he cannot even unite his own marriage. Why can't they find a classy, educated young woman for him even if he is too slow to know the kinda woman he should marry. It's so disgusting. Infact i'm going to call uncle charly boy and deji adeyanju...we need to protest this...Ooni mumu don do, ooni mumu must stop...he must stop marrying second hand, cheap, dirty, hungry and classless hoe.s... That marriage must be terminated. it is better he remains single. the embarrassment is unbecoming..he needs some trashing

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by ogogoroNo1: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Okokobioko, we will see then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Blissquare(f): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Do you see that picture where she fedi Yakata?
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by shigishege: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
hahahaha what a very funny ladies. truly she dey put up advert...but my king will never carry another olosho. make we tell u mrs show off there is no vacancy in d palace. another lady don dey ground no be from wna olosho association again. make wna association leave dat man alone oooo. u dey open ur legs, dey show ur yansh, dey twerk but baba no dey look that side ooo. d fingers wey u show off too is for d king to see dat there is no ring there but mind u all na to no avail. sorry
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by shigishege: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sagay212:
How low can this ooni go? Why is the man so slow? I used to think he is classy and educated. What kinda phucked up taste does he have for women. How can a man like women with whoreish history and attitude, women that lacks class and not well articulate and educated. Just look at this piece of shi.t the ooni wants to marry again. Bleached up skin looking like a cheap prostitute. It means the ooni sisters are probably hoes or have olosho tendencies since they are the ones connecting these cheap dirty girls with the ooni.

A good looking educated man like the ooni should not be marrying dirty, cheap, bleached left over women. What problem does he even have? this is about the 3rd wife he is gonna marry. The ooni no get pri.ck abi him nor sabi phuck? which kain nonsense embarrasment is this ooni bringing upon the sacred throne. The elders better call the unserious guy to order. How does he even go about confidently claiming to unite people when he cannot even unite his own marriage. Why can't they find a classy, educated young woman for him even if he is too slow to know the kinda woman he should marry. It's so disgusting. Infact i'm going to call uncle charly boy and deji adeyanju...we need to protest this...Ooni mumu don do, ooni mumu must stop...he must stop marrying second hand, cheap, dirty, hungry and classless hoe.s... That marriage must be terminated. it is better he remains single. the embarrassment is unbecoming..he needs some trashing
whats is wrong with u. why are u guys slow to apply brain where necessary. u see d post or u dont see or u no hear English. dey say no be him wife abi ur hear or na ur eyes dey faulty. u say make dem trash am abi u too know say ur papa no go fit carry eyes look d king one on one not talking of touching his garment.

1 Like

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Goddygee:
Hahaha, she is probably seeking the oba's attention having heard he is now divorced and thanks to bloggers her dream has finally come to pass

COUNTRY PEOPLE!!!!!!!

I doff my hat for una.

1 Like

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Sagay212: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
shigishege:
whats is wrong with u. why are u guys slow to apply brain where necessary. u see d post or u dont see or u no hear English. dey say no be him wife abi ur hear or na ur eyes dey faulty. u say make dem trash am abi u too know say ur papa no go fit carry eyes look d king one on one not talking of touching his garment.

What is this slowpoke typing?

Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
see yash o, she's a good dancer.
Re: Viral Lady In Royal Outfit Is NOT New Ooni Of Ife’s Wife (more Photos) by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 31, 2017
mendelian:
Does she has a link with the binis she's dressed in bini attire and has a bini name OBANOR

I hope she is not cos if she is, then we the benin people don't want her again.. we give her as offering to the people of ife... her juice is dry, no use.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends / Colorful Photos From Oba Of Benin Coronation "Oba Ewuare II Of Benin Kingdom" / Ooni Of Ife, Ogundamisi, Participating In The Oshoosi Festival (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.