Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? (1140 Views)

LOUIS FARRAKHAN: A Greater Preacher Than All Nigerian Pastors / Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer!!! / Nation Of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan Declares Jesus Is His Redeemer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by Edu3Again: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2017
Louis Farrakhan who is a renowned muslim teacher for Nation Of Islam;a couple of days ago called Jesus his saviour.

He also agreed what he has been teaching is wrong, that it's Jesus that saves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGkTgiiHf9s
Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by krak101(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Wtf is louis frakhan?
Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by Moyinoluwa35(f): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2017
dis message go pain prophet muhammadu for hell fire...also am thinkin d way prophet mohammed rule mecca,dats d same way our president is ruling here

3 Likes

Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by oz4real83(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2017
There is always a silent part of you telling you that Jesus exists and he lives. But most times,people try to silent that voice either as a result being an ardent believer of other faiths or ''because science cant prove his existence''. It is only at the death-bed most people realise his existence.some are fortunate to accept him at that point while others arent. The whole world see their unbelieving life but only very few and in some cases nobody at all see them when they finally accept christ.

2 Likes

Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
dis message go pain prophet muhammadu for hell fire...also am thinkin d way prophet mohammed rule mecca,dats d same way our president is ruling here
Leave Mohammed out of it. You should be happy that he has come to know Jesus more.
Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2017
oz4real83:
There is always a silent part of you telling you that Jesus exists and he lives. But most times,people try to silent that voice either as a result being an ardent believer of other faiths or ''because science cant prove his existence''. It is only at the death-bed most people realise his existence.some are fortunate to accept him at that point while others arent. The whole world see their unbelieving life but only very few and in some cases nobody at all see them when they finally accept christ.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by analice107: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2017
I'm happy for this man, but the thing is, for 40yrs he had led people to hell fire and left them there, now he has escaped. This scares me to bits.

Guys be careful whose influence you are under. Most atheists here will draw kids into hell and then leave them there afterwards and escape.

Farrakhan a Christian now? This man is responsible for Islam in America in the past years.

God help me not to follow man, but you.

2 Likes

Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by Edu3Again: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
analice107:
I'm happy for this man, but the thing is, for 40yrs he had led people to hell fire and left them there, now he has escaped. This scares me to bits.

Guys be careful whose influence you are under. Most atheists here will draw kids into hell and then leave them there afterwards and escape.

Farrakhan a Christian now? This man is responsible for Islam in America in the past years.
Op
God help me not to follow man, but you.
I don't think he is yet a Christian but recognise the superiority of Jesus.
Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by analice107: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Edu3Again:

I don't think he is yet a Christian but recognise the superiority of Jesus.
I had read more about his statement on Facebook. He is not a Christian and his proclamation of Jesus is in the light of Islam, not Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by MuttleyLaff: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
analice107:

God help me not to follow man, but you

analice107:
I had read more about his statement on Facebook. He is not a Christian and his proclamation of Jesus is in the light of Islam, not Christianity.
My dear children,
I am writing this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father.
He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous

- 1 John 2:1

He doesn't want and doesn't have to be a Christian

Anyway, I enjoyed watching his defiance at the devil
and reliving the Job déjà vu stance
You can have the money, have the clothes, have the suit, have the house,
but me, you can not have

Chap is smart, he's cop on that there a free legal aid in Heaven.
So he's secured himself the best legal aid in advance
Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by Edu3Again: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
analice107:

That's for that.
Re: Louis Farrakhan of Nation Of Islam, Now A Christian? by analice107: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

My dear children,
I am writing this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate who pleads our case before the Father.
He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous

- 1 John 2:1

He doesn't want and doesn't have to be a Christian

Anyway, I enjoyed watching his defiance at the devil
and reliving the Job déjà vu stance
You can have the money, have the clothes, have the suit, have the house,
but me, you can not have

Chap is smart, he's cop on that there a free legal aid in Heaven.
So he's secured himself the best legal aid in advance
I agree.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Somersaults After Helping Member Win ₦230billion With Lotto / What Is Chi And Who Is Your Chi -spirit Guide/guardian Angel? / I Have Decided To Follow Jesus. No Turning Back, No Turning Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.