Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos (23256 Views)

Gang War: Ewet Technical College Shut Down, DPO Injured, 34 Students Suspended / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by Rekyz(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Nkor omo tonghor ndi dia nduk...
Mmung mmben mkpo nwud fi... Ufioke ke, ke obio ami nnyin nnyin iyene.
Hahaha... Eyen eka, nam mkpo ofon
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by beautiful232(f): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
holluphemydavid:

love ur new profile pix,always killing with ur backside grin grin grin grin grin grin

Big head cheesy
holluphemydavid:

love ur new profile pix,always killing with ur backside grin grin grin grin grin grin

Big head
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2017
smartty68:
So these cultists have resumed their killing duties again undecided

Stewpid children

The sole aim of such organizations was to gain knowledge, create innovative ideas and solve problems of the world.

Blackman = devil
Blackman = mumu

Maybe I should just say that the black race is a curse embarassed

i guess u are IPOB....God bless Kanu for opening our eyes.
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by smartty68(m): 10:54am On Aug 30, 2017
jacyhelen:

i guess u are IPOB....God bless Kanu for opening our eyes.
Meh! Can't believe that this trash is coming outta a girl's mouth
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by NairalandSARS: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another victim of the endemic low IQ pervasive in Nigeria, this low IQ might be responsible for most of the violent and non violent crimes being perpetrated by Nigerians, it's responsible for the poor governance ,it's responsible for most cases of corruption , it's the reason why we don't have electricity today even after spending Billions of dollars , why our roads remain death traps even though billions are earmarked feom repairs yearly , it's the reason why Nigeria is not working .

Those statistics are false. Nigeria does not have an Iq of 69. Learn to do proper research before believing anything you see on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2017
Rekyz:
Hahaha... Eyen eka, nam mkpo ofon
Hahahahaha Kutieneh mi oo... Yak itong uwehm osong fi eyen ete-mi

1 Like

Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by kennyblack94: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another victim of the endemic low IQ pervasive in Nigeria, this low IQ might be responsible for most of the violent and non violent crimes being perpetrated by Nigerians, it's responsible for the poor governance ,it's responsible for most cases of corruption , it's the reason why we don't have electricity today even after spending Billions of dollars , why our roads remain death traps even though billions are earmarked feom repairs yearly , it's the reason why Nigeria is not working .
Sure you know what IQ is all about?? If yes you should know the west shouldn't administer IQ test on African with their quotient scale because they don't under go these harsh situations we suffer in Africa.. ..
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by NairalandSARS: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Believe me you don't want to know know my IQ grade and this is not about me but just about me trying to find out why majority of Nigerians behave the way they do which is actually responsible for the rot we see all around us like for example I have done some research and made scathing point but instead of you to pick the some info inherent in my comment you instead decided to challenge me smiley which is an attitude very typical all around Nigeria and I think I know the reason cry
Oga what's your iq score(SD=15)? E reach 190?
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by FellepHq(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Avoid cultism it kills

Meanwhile:

Get a website design service for only N5000 Click HERE to get this offer.
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by Kendroid: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Now, how will he rest in peace?

Shidren of nawadez
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by Excell360: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
bobowaja:

Pls what is your IQ grade?

You keep quoting and typing low IQ for some weeks now. What exactly are you trying to pass as a message?
Maybe his father died of low IQ:

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2017
beautiful232:

Big head cheesy

Big head
but my head no reach ur backside nau grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by beautiful232(f): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
holluphemydavid:
but my head no reach ur backside nau grin grin grin grin grin
let me not get you..Cause I will beat you
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
beautiful232:

Oya fly come Abuja and beat me, I Dey for my house grin
beautiful232:

Oya fly come Abuja and beat me, I Dey for my house
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by beautiful232(f): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Oya fly come Abuja and beat me, I Dey for my house grin Oya fly come Abuja and beat me, I Dey for my house

when I come to abj you go hear am,no worry
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2017
beautiful232:

when I come to abj you go hear am,no worry
OK, I Dey expect u,just try and contact me when u come
Re: Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos by beautiful232(f): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2017
holluphemydavid:
OK, I Dey expect u,just try and contact me when u come

sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DPO, Scores Killed In Adamawa By Fulani Gunmen / Man Arrested For Producing Adulterated Fruit Wine. Photo / Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.