Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed (2831 Views)

How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business / How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business / Popcorn Business In Nigeria | Ultimate Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by obi2smart: 9:27am On Aug 30, 2017
Get free explanation and feasibility studies on how to start the business and make at least 50k monthly.

cost of materials
Quantity needed at start up
cost of local machine is 25k (and where to get it easily) or you can build it locally where you reside.

e.t.c

This info is free. no cost at all.

Drop your email here or call me on 08147933769 for all info.

please am very busy,once you call,kindly go straight to the point.

find below my own products @ #50 per pack.

And the machine below

1 Like

Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by obi2smart: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2017
That local machine below

Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by scarwiz(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2017
Yourboypheezy@gmail.com whatsapp 08123520537
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by obi2smart: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2017
more pics

1 Like

Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by chris20000: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2017
I have a foreign machine for sale also, but it's fairly used for some months.
I changed my line of business that's why I'm selling it. You can call me with this number 09079091133
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by obi2smart: 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS

INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.

PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.

It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).

PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.

TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.

TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate).

LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:
Large church premises/entrance
Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment
Very busy street junctions e.t.c

Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.

just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.[b] HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS

INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.

PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.

It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).

PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.

TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.

TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate).

LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:
Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.

just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.[/b] HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by bamidele89: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bamideleiyanuoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by YEMMY21: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
bisiadeyeye@gmail.com pls send the ebook to me
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by captainogoh(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
, I want to start this business in abuja and I don't know how to and where to because I want to be selling it in a particular area, as a vendor.
I don't have machine but have someone who will borrow me the electric machine to use for a start.
Please this information will be very important to me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by matoxy(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2017
penielopemipo@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by joshingjosh(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Am interested Joshuajeff2064@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by DREGE: 2:31am On Sep 01, 2017
pls am so interested elibokungodwin@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by adeymolahm(m): 3:04am On Sep 01, 2017
obi2smart:

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.[b] HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.[/b] HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.

Please help me with this info, I'm ready to start up

ea.ademola@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by MrCoursenta: 4:50am On Sep 01, 2017
obi2smart:

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

I like this.
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by umehogagbo(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2017
uo.okiti@frsc.gov.ng
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by MnenaSadiku(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
trinity_mnena@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by kwaifa23(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
obi2smart:

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Pls Send me the ebook hakwaifa@ymail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by kemma002(f): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
Pls i'm interested..nkemtessokoh@yahoo.com,thank you so very much.will go a long way for me.God bless

1 Like

Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by debbra(f): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Am also interested, pls send to me onis4beta1980@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by Brendal(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
brendoloski59@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by egeneral(m): 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pls am interested emakogeneral140@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by Phemvin(m): 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Phemvindgreat@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by urbighead: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2017
Oga Obi Smart.
I am really interested and will abide by the rules (see no reason why I would request for something and not follow through)

Please send to my mail albertlulu1500@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by segzysexy(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
I am very interested in this business and willing to start before new year. Please forward the manual to aybashir2010@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by JewelBukky(f): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
olubukolaafolayan@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
undecided
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by olamikunle213(m): 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
pls send me too. Olamikunle1@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by Adasun(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Op i would tell u da truth,am not starting now bt i want to knw hw it works.so dat i would be independent when in school.

If u might help; Adasum10@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by purpleNG(f): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Purpleng66@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Business Today And Be Self Employed by Oyindha: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
pls I really need that manual for direction for making popcorn

(1) (Reply)

What Is A National Insurance Number And How Does One Get It? / Where can I buy wholesale Clearance items in the UK or US? / What Is Wrong With Etradexchange.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.