Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (4523 Views)

Jesus Christ IS Lucifer!!! 100% PROOF / 100% Proof Meditation Is Dangerous & Demonic (the Shocking Truth) / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof by jonbellion(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
JackBizzle:

Bro! You watch silicon valley?

Pied piper!

Jin yang!!!!!!
yeah maan
I'm a tech guy so the show appealed to me
Waiting for season 5
Gavin belson left erlich in china
Lmaooo
Re: Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof by 1Sharon(f): 4:04am On Sep 03, 2017
jonbellion:
lool game of thrones is different baby
It's worth catching up for
You can also check out this show silicon valley. That's exactly at S4

I will get sucked in if I watch GOT, cos I binge watch shows when I do and I have stuff to do.

silicon Valley? Isnt that a chick flick?
Re: Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof by Smilingsam81: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
The TRUE Ha’Abary (Hebrew, Ivrim - Ybrym) Messiah NEVER wore LONG HAIR!!!

Deuteronomy 32:42 “I make My arrows drunk with blood, And My sword devours flesh, With the blood of the slain and the captives, From the�LONG-HAIRED ENEMY�chiefs.’”

Ezekiel 44:20 “And their heads they shall NOT shave, �NOR shall they let their�HAIR GROW LONG – they SHALL KEEP THEIR�HAIR WELL TRIMMED.”�

1Corinthians 11:14 “Does not nature itself teach you that if a man indeed has�LONG HAIR, IT IS A�DISRESPECT TO HIM?”
�DISRESPECT: a dishonour, a disgrace, a shame, disgraceful, degrading, shameful, dishonourable, disrespectable.

MANY false messiahs {Snow; recent annointed supposed decendant of Da’ud (David) in modern Israel (YSHâRÂL); etc.} and many false prophets are prophesied to appear in End Times to DECEIVE all, even the Set-Apart Ones (Gk. saints) if possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Bitter Leaf. / What If I'm A Muslim And Believe Jesus Is My Lord And Saviour / Reason Behind The Fall Into Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.