Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

How To Handle Favouritism And Partiality In The Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle Favouritism And Partiality In The Family (1518 Views)

How Do U Handle Abused In A Marriage As A Husband? / How To Handle A Cheating Husband / Favouritism In The Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Favouritism And Partiality In The Family by Lorddozzy(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2010
How can one handle favouritism and partiality by ones parents. A friend of mine tells me that in their family, when her elder sister offends her, instead of her parents taking the right decision against her elder sister, knowing fully well that her elder sister is at fault, rather they blame her. In her own words she said " i felt like, i was an orphan, infact my mother once told me that i am very wicked from birth, that i would have killed her during my birth." i want to know what to advice her on what to do in such event or similiar event. I want to know your views.
Re: How To Handle Favouritism And Partiality In The Family by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2010
Re: How To Handle Favouritism And Partiality In The Family by Lorddozzy(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2010
Thanks a lot chaircover. Still expecting more comments.

(1) (Reply)

Staying Together Only For The Children. / My Husband Not Father Of My Three Children / Cost Of Writing A Will.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.